Finale

Runaway

Well, this is me. Amber Josephine Liu. With undried scratches all over my body. It hurts so bad, of course. It doesn't feel well when you touch it, but believe me, I'm doing all of this violent thingy for kindness.

I come from a well-known family. I'm not a good child, so my parents told me to leave the house and ya.. no place for live.

Afterwards, I think you shouldn't know. It's 16 years ago..

So now i'm standing at a minimarket seeing someone with a cap buy me a drink. Don't know who is Him, but I'm sure he's familiar. But I have no idea who is he.

"So, here is it." Said the man while throw the soda can to me.

"Thanks." I opened the soda can and drink it.

"So, what are you doing at the bus stop? You look very curious."

"I'm..." i can't tell him.. "Well, nothing to do there. Just sight-seeing. Problem?"

"I'm sure you're not only sight-seeing there."

"So what. What's your point?"

"What are you doing there?"

"....Rob."

"What?"

"Yeah, rob."

"OH gosh you must be crazy?"

"No, I'm not. Just for me living."

"You can go find a work..."

"I don't want."

"Don't be so cool. I just want to be your friend."

"Don't lie. No one wanted me as a friend. I'm useless part of the world. So now, you're finished with you questions? Can I go?"

"Oh, not of course. You wanted to go so fast. I haven't ask you to pay the soda."

"Oh man. I don't have any money to pay it. I shouldn't accept it then. Damn."

"Hey, that's okay. No-one is useless in this world though. Just want you to know. I don't have any friend to."

Amber raised one of her eyebrows. "I don't believe it. You, young man should have many friends on campus or what."

"No, I'm not studying in a campus, and guess what. I'm not associated to any university."

"Don't Lie. Who are you?"

"I won't tell you."

"Oh hell. You wanna be my friend and you don't want to tell your name? That's not the way."

"Hahaha. Kim Ki Bum. Call me Key"

"Okay, Key. So what are we gonna do when we're friend?"

"I think you'll be kind if you're being my friend."

"Maybe?"

"Let's start!"

"Start?" Amber shocked. start what?

"Let's start to be friends."

So, from today, They're promised each other to have a relationship as a friend. Amber don't know what is 'friend' but it seems fun. But she's very glad to have someone who at least appreciate her existing from now.

 

 

 

 

 

comments are very precious! ^^