Se Kyung's Revenge

Secretly In Love

Mi Young's POV

Suddenly, someone went in the dorm too. It was Key.

"Yah, Mi Young, are you okay? I heard you and Se Kyung had a fight." Key worried and sat beside me on the floor while  Jonghyun is sitting in front of me.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I smiled.

He ran his fingers to my hair and gave me a hug.

 

Jonghyun's POV

assadfsff!!! Why is Key so confident to hug her?! Damn.

I pulled Key away from Mi Young.

"Yah!!!" he shouted at me.

"Don't hug her." I said.

"Why not? You're jealous?" ouch, that really hit me through my bones.

"No!! Mi Young is ugly." I said.

Then I heard Mi Young cried harder.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, Mi Young. I didn't mean to say that..." I tried hugging her but she punched my chest. Ouch. Twice the pain.

"Ugh, Mi Young, let's go to my dorm." Key pulled her arms up and left the room.

 

Wow... after my action a while ago, the both of them will leave me in the dorm alone. Damn. I hate them.

 

A few minutes later, someone knocked on my dorm. I opened it and it was Se Kyung. Grrr, what does she want now?

"Yah... don't get mad at me." she softly said and tried .

"I'm done with you." I said quietly and tried to close the door but she blocked the door.

"No, please. Let me talk with you."

"Oh fine."

 

I let her in the dorm.

"Yah, I thought you and Mi Young were secretly in-love and all...so I yanked her hair and fought with her." she admitted.

"Okay."

"Hey, talk to me properly. " she whined.

"Why should I? Go to your other boyfriends who cares."

"Don't be like that..." her hands grazed on my thighs.

I smacked her hands.

"Ouch."

"Don't touch me."

 

Se Kyung's POV

What's wrong with him?

I went out of his dorm unhappily.

 

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yah, Se Kyung-ah." he said.

"What?"

"Keep in touch with Jonghyun, we need his parents to sign the contract so that we can get some money from Mr. & Mrs. Kim."

"Yes, dad." I said.

 

Damn. If only my family isn't poor, I wouldn't even hook with him. My parents' are unsuccessful businessman. They need me to marry Jonghyun so that they can live a rich life too. Agh, do you get what I mean?

 

If only that , Mi Young, would stay away from him. I even liked Key better than Jonghyun.


I will make myself live in Jonghyun's dorm and make Mi Young expelled from this school!! Muhahahaha.

 

Mi Young's POV

I was at Key's dorm. He's so kind.

 

I think I must tell him what I feel about him.

 

Key's POV

Gosh, Key. Control yourself. Do not be with Mi Young. No. Or else, Jonghyun will kill you. He will make me extinct. I'm already endangered because of him.

 

Mi Young is such a pretty lady. Unlike Se Kyung, she's a . A . A seductress. .


I hope this didn't bored you guys. :( I was rushed!! :(