Prologue

Taken

"Hyung?" I called into the bedroom as I entered.

"In here, Tae," Minho's slightly muffled voice came from the bathroom.  Walking in, I saw that Minho was at the sink brushing his teeth, which was why is voice had sounded strange. I approached him from behind and let my arms slither around his waist, leaning my head against his toned shoulder. I had to loosen my grip slightly to allow him room to bend over so he could rinse his mouth out, and when he rose again he turned around and quickly took my lips in his.

The kiss surprised me, but I pushed that thought aside fairly quickly. He tasted like toothpaste, and I smiled against his lips as I moved my arms from his waist so they could instead wrap around his neck, my fingers tangling themselves in his dark hair.

Minho hummed appreciatively, and my smile only grew as I thought of how much he loved head massages. So as our kiss heated up, I began moving my hands around through my boyfriend's hair, swallowing the hum of pleasure he released into my mouth. However, my hands stopped their movements and instead fisted themselves in the hair they were playing with as I felt Minho squeeze my . A gasp left my lips and I nibbled on Minho's bottom lip to let him know that I liked where this was going.

All of a sudden, my feet left the ground as Minho lifted me up, his lips grazing my neck, and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist. Minho laid me down on the bed, and we kissed for a few more minutes, but our make-out session didn't escalate to anything more than that. It never had. Whether or not it would in the future, I didn't know. But we had already talked about it, and we agreed that neither of us were ready yet, so we would just let it happen when t needed to happen.

Eventually, Minho let out a wide yawn, causing me to laugh and abruptly putting an end to our brief make-out session. Instead, I nuzzled my nose into Minho's neck, sighing contentedly as he rubbed my back. My fingers found their way into his hair again, toying with it less and less as I drifted off to sleep.

"I love you, Minho," I whispered, feeling my consciousness slipping away rapidly.


"I love you too, Taemin," he whispered back, and I felt a kiss pressed to the top of my head as I drifted off.


I'm not sure what time it was when I woke up, but I felt cold and when I opened my eyes, I saw that the bed next to me was empty. Mino must have gotten up and gotten a snack or something. He did that a lot, and sometimes I followed him but sometimes I just went back to sleep or waited for him to come back. I supposed this would be a time to wait since I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep without his warmth next to me and I was far too comfortable to get out of bed now.

I didn't have to wait long, and the bedroom door creaked open. I sat up in bed, grinning. "What took you so lo--" I began, but I cut myself off mid-sentence at the sight of five burly men coming towards me.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, but I knew nobody could hear me. The only other people who lived in this wing were Jinri and Mr. Choi, and Jinri was at a friend's house for the night while Mr. Choi was away on a business trip. I figured that Minho was probably in the kitchens, which were way too far away for me to be heard from here, but I could hope that he or one of the maids would be passing by at the right time.

Apparently my hopes were futile as one of the guys stuffed a thick piece of cloth down my throat, cutting off my scream as I gagged on it. I tried to struggle against them as they bound my hands and feet, but each of the men was the size of about three of me, so there was no way I'd be able to fight against just one of them, let alone five.

Everything after that is sort of a blur. One of them slung me over his shoulder and carried me out of the bedroom and down the back stairs--the ones the maids used--before taking me out the back door. I tried to scream some more, but the cloth was shoved so far down my throat that breathing was already a struggle, so there was no way I was able to make any sound louder than a muffled gurgle.

I remember being shoved into the back of a windowless black van. Once the doors closed and the van started moving, one of the guys removed the cloth from my mouth, but it was immediately replaced by a mask that covered both my mouth and nose, so I had no choice but to breathe in whatever drug was being pumped into me.

The last thing I remember before blacking out is seeing one of the guys pull out his phone and say into it, "Chief? We got him."


Wow I bet the formatting on this is weird isn't it? Oh well we'll just have to deal with it I wrote it on my iPad and copy-pasted it so it looks weird but whatever.

What did you think of the first chapter? Comment and let me know please--I love getting feedback. :3

I'm actually probably going to write most if not all of the second chapter before I go to sleep even though it's like 12am oops

~AA