So...What Now, Heechul?

So...What Now, Heechul? [Oneshot]

 

SO...WHAT NOW, HEECHUL?

 

~day 1~

 

   The morning ray slips through the thick curtain, iluminating the beautiful face sleeping peacefully on the bed. He groan a little, feeling the heat that's been bothering him, waking him up from his deep slumber.

 

   Heechul open his eyes slowly. He stare onto the ceiling in front of his eyes blankly. Then, with a super slow move, he glance towards the space besides him.

 

   Empty.

 

   He take the pillow and hug it tight, inhaling the familiar scent that still lingers on it. The scent of a man, who use to sleep besides him every night, hugging him tight until morning come.

 

   " Damn you Han... "

 

   Heechul throw the innocent pillow away before shooting himself up. He move towards the bathroom after slipping on to his pair of spongebob slippers.

 

   He keeps on watching his self reflection on the huge bathroom mirror while brushing his teeth. Thinking about the event that happen to him last night. He sigh simultaneously.

 

   " Why did you leave me Han? What have I done to deserve this from you? " he mumbled with mouth still full of toothpaste.

 

   Heechul feels like crying at that moment. He quickly rinse his mouth before deciding to take a quick shower.

 

   " This is the last time I'll cry for you, Han...Never again... "

 

   The water from the cold shower wash away his tears. He keeps on pouring his heart contains out, hoping and praying that he will never cry again after this, and that he'll be a new person once he stepped out of the shower.

 

   A strong person that is.

 

   The beautiful man watch his reflexion in the mirror, tracing down every droplets of water on his scrawny body. He look into his very own pairs of bloodshot red bambi eyes.

 

   Then he smirked.

 

   " So what if you wanna leave me? I don't give a damn. I'm stronger than you think I am...You're the one who'll regret leaving me in the end... "

 

   Heechul wipe his face with a towel, before smiling evilly.

 

   " Tan Hankyung, we're done, for good. From now on, I'm gonna show you that I'm okay, I'm alright, even without you in my life... "

 

   He look into the mirror one last time before he take a step outside the bathroom door.

 

   " I am Kim Heechul after all...Nobody messes with me...I'm the one who messed up with everybody else. And now...the beast have been unleashed, it's time to look for some trouble honey~ "

 

~1 hour later~

 

   Heechul was enjoying his late breakfast on the couch, watching some lame tv programme while scoofing with amusement once in a while.

 

   Suddenly, the house phone rang.

 

   " Hannie? "

 

   Heechul quickly jump from the couch, rushing towards the kitchen counter after settling his cereal bowl down on the coffee table in the living room. He grab the phone forcefully, holding onto it for dear life.

 

   " H-Hello? "

 

   He silently curse himself for stutering.

 

   " Ah? Hello! Good morning sir! I'm Kim Kibum from ABC credit card company. I would like to remind you sir, there's an overdue balance that still not been settled yet, under the name of Mr.Tan Hankyung. it's been due for a couple of month already, and I'm afraid that we might have to block the card, should the payment still not been made after the deadline, which is by the end of this week...I'm sorry, who am I speaking to? "

 

   " Kim Heechul- "

 

   " Ah! Mr.Kim Heechul...so, could you please kindly remind Mr.Tan Hankyung about this matter? ”

 

   " No... "

 

   " Eh? "

 

   " We broke up yesterday, and that son of a left me for China. It's not like it's going to make any better if I told him about this anyway...I'm the one who always pay up for his bills... "

 

   " Ah~ so...how would you like to do the payment sir? Via online? Or- "

 

   " You can block the card, or terminate the account. I don't care... "

 

   " I...I'm sorry? "

 

   " What? Are you deaf or something?! I said, TERMINATE THE DAMN THING! I'M NOT GOING TO PAY ANYTHING, ANY BILLS ANYMORE FOR THAT MOTHER ER !!! DO I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!! "

 

   " But- "

 

   Heechul slam the poor thing back to the cord, not minding if the other person on the line still not finish talking with him. Well, Heechul is.

 

   " Damn! "

 

   He grab the mails on the kitchen table before storming out to the living room, slumping himself back on the couch and startling poor Heebum in the process.

 

   His eyes then scan towards the pile of letters in front of him.

 

   " Reminders, bills, credit card bills, more bills, more reminders...AISH! DAMMIT HAKYUNG!! Why can't you leave me with piles of cash instead of this ing bills of yours! What'd you think of me?! A ING CHARITY FUND?!! "

 

   Heechul threw the letters away with rage. The poor things flew everwhere, scattered on the living room floor.

 

   " Why am I so stupid to actually agreed paying all this for you? "

 

   He mumbled slowly, before closing his eyes.

 

~day 2~

 

   Heechul open his fridge, only to be greeted by the cold breeze coming from inside, numbing his pretty face for a moment.

 

   He glance inside the empty, cold metal box.

 

   " Where's the food all gone to? "

 

   He scratch his head before deciding to do some grocery shopping for that day.

 

~ten minutes later~

 

   The sound of loud honks filled the main road of the town. Curses and shouting can be heard everywhere.

 

   " YAH!! MOVE IT YOU IDIOT!!! "

 

   " Get lost!! "

 

   " Move to the side if you wanna take your sweet time! I'm late for work, dammit!! "

 

   " YAH!!! "

 

   Heechul smiles contentedly, hearing all the noises and crazy fuss created by him in the middle of the road.

 

   " Trouble is a friend...yeah, trouble is a friend of mine..."

 

   He sing happily, despite the fact that half of the road user around him are more than ready to run him, with his bright pink bicycle down, feeling that they're doing the community a favor by terminating the 'nuisance' that been disturbing them for the past ten minutes.

 

   Heechul continue to sing happily while still paddling his bicycle when a large, expensive looking convertible drove by, dangerously close to him.

 

   The car slowing down, moving along with Heechul and his pink bicycle. Heechul glance towards the man inside the car.

 

   A cute, chubby cheek, and foreign looking boy smile towards Heechul, with what seems to be his evilest smile ever, making Heechul scoof with amusement due to the boy's fail attempts of evil-ness.

 

   " Need some help with the bike? "

 

   " Get lost! "

 

   " I can take you safely to your destination...Wanna come with me? "

 

   " Well, I don't wanna go and see your mum giving you your much needed ' feeding'...go home and drink your milk, kid... " Heechul smirked evilly.

 

   The boy's face were red as tomato, hearing Heechul's sarcastic words. His friend, who's been trying to hold back his laughter, tug on the boy's arm slowly.

 

   " Let's go Henry. He's insane. Leave him alone. Don't waste your time with him... "

 

   The Henry boy grunted. He's not going to back out that easily without putting up a fight. His hand quickly punch his car's honk forcefully, creating a very loud noise.

 

   " Yah! Who let this old out on loose?! YAH! Get off the road you crazy !! Do everybody here a favor and go back to the asylum where you truly belong!!! "

 

   He quickly sped away after throwing out his curses towards Heechul, who simply responding back by giving the boy his middle finger.

 

   Both of his middle fingers.

 

 

~day 3~

 

   Heechul munch on his sweets, waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. He sits comfortably on his big motorcycle, glancing to his groceries bag once in a while. He silently cursed himself for his careless-ness, forgetting to buy the much needed eggs, flour, tomatoes and cooking oils when he went to the supermarket yesterday.

 

   He look around the quiet junction. No signs of any other vehicle besides him.

 

   "Why is it so quiet here? Where did everybody goes? "

 

   Just when he was about to run the red-light, a car pulled up and stop besides him.

 

   " Oh, look...I spoke too soon... "

 

   He smirked before turning around to see a heavily decorated newly wed car, with a bubbly, cheerful and happy looking couple inside.

 

   Heechul snorted when his eyes caught the words ' Congratulations On Your Wedding!! ' and ' KyuMin Love Forever <3 ' plus some other 'in-human' words or symbols, scribbled on the door, rear and back windows of the ugly, old looking car. The couple inside seems oblivious to their surounding, too busy eating each other faces out.

 

   Heechul hopped down from his motorcycle. He peek inside the car, before knocking on the window on the driver side, startling the 'busy' couple in the process.

 

   The groom roll down his window, looking annoyed as ever towards the man responsible for disturbing their 'moment' just now.

 

   " Yes? " he still manage to asked politely despite the fact that the strange man in front of him started to get on his nerves with his 'cheshire-cat like' grin.

 

   " Nothing...Just wanna wish you both... " Heechul back out, moving towards his motorcycle, rummaging through his groceries bag, before turning around with some eggs on his hands "...congratulations on your wedding!!! Woohooo!!! "

 

   He threw the eggs towards the newly wed cars, making the groom roll his windows up quickly. He scream towards Heechul, who's currently running out of eggs, now grabbing the flour packet and pour the white thing out on the front window, before return to his bike to grab the tomatoes and throw it on the other side of the car, on the 'bride's' window, making the poor little man (yep, the couple are both males..) scream for his dear life while holding on to his 'husband'. He then climb on top of the car, jumping upside down while pouring the cooking oil on the car's roof.

 

   " Trouble is a friend...yeah, trouble is a friend of mine! "

 

   Heechul sing while jumping like a mad man on the newly wed couple's poor car.

 

   And when the lights finally turn green, Heechul quickly jump down from the car, hopped on his motorbike, and sped off on the road, like nothing ever happen, leaving the poor couple dumbfoundedly behind.

 

 

~fifteen minutes later~

 

   " Another useless trip to the grocering stores...Oh, well...It's not my fault though...That stupid couple irritated me.Can't they wait till they get home before eating each other out?! Ughh...seriously... "

 

   Heechul sigh, before taking off his helmet and walk out of the huge garage. He walks slowly on the front yard, nodding towards his neighbour Mr.Lee, who's currently busy (or pretend to be..) watering his pots of flowers on his front yard.

 

   And that's when Heechul's big brown bambi eyes spotted the big maple tree in front of him. His eyes quickly found what he's been looking for.

 

   A huge engraving of his name and Hankyung's, nicely put together inside a big heart shape. Stupidly done when they were still stupidly, madly in love with each other.

 

   He felt like his heart's going to explode inside his ribcage, when he suddenly realize, he still misses his ex-boyfriend so badly.

 

   Heechul quickly dissapeared into his garage once again, before reappeared with a huge chainsaw on his right hand.

 

   " Trouble is a friend...yeah, trouble is a friend of mine!! "

 

   He sings loudly, before starting the big tools, making his neighbour jumps in surprise.

 

   " Mr.Kim? What are you doing?! " the skinny man asked nervously.

 

   Heechul look at the slightly panic man with a blank look, before burst out laughing like a mad professor soon after.

 

   He begin to cut the tree down, screaming some curses towards his ex-boyfriend, while laughing and crying  at the same time.

 

   " You think I can't live without you?! Huh?! Is that what you think?! Well, sorry to dissapoint you, son of a ! I'm doing perfectly well without you!! "

 

   " Mr.Kim! What are you doing?! Stop it! JAGIYA!! Hurry up and help me stop this man before he kills us with this huge tree!! "

 

   " You wanna break up?! Fine! You're leaving?! Go ahead! We're done the moment you walk out of that damn door! "

 

   " JAGIYA!!! "

 

   " You're leaving me?! So what?! We're through now! I'm telling you, nobody messes with me! I'm the one who should be messing around with everybody! Why?! "

 

   " JAGI- "

 

   " BECAUSE I'M KIM HEECHUL, DAMMIT!!! "

 

   There's a loud crack sound emerged from the big maple tree, just before Heechul ran back a few steps behind, while laughing like a devil.

 

   " TIM-BEEERRRRR!!!!! "

 

   The big tree come crashing down to his neighbour's front yard, just a few inch away from the terrified looking man, who's already sprawled on the ground, pissing on his pants, with wide eyes, watching towards Heechul with horror.

 

   The door to his house burst open, revealing a shock, fish looking man, watching the scene in front of him in disbelief.

 

   " Omo! Jagiya! What happen?! " he quickly run towards the love of his life, hugging the terrified man tightly.

 

   " Our neighbour's going crazy... "

 

   The latter quickly throw his gaze towards the 'still laughing like a devil' Kim Heechul.

 

   " YAH!! HEECHUL HYUNG!!! "

 

   Heechul stops laughing abruptly.

 

   " Oh, hye there Donghae. I didn't notice you before. When did you get out? "

 

   " What the hell hyung? What the are you doing?! "

 

   " Re-decorating my lawn. Why? "

 

   " Why? You freaking ask me WHY?! You almost killed my husband hyung! Look at my poor Hyukjae...Hyukkie...are you alright? Can you stand up babe? "

 

   Heechul's neighbour, Lee Donghae tugged his 'husband' Lee Hyukjae's arms, helping him to get back on his feet.

 

   " Oh, did I scare you Mr.Lee? "

 

   Heechul threw an innocent look towards the 'still trembilng' man, who's now have his eyes on his pots of flowers, crushed under the huge tree.

 

   " Oh, no...the flowers... " the skinny man look at his poor pots with teary eyes.

 

   His 'husband' Donghae quickly wrapped his arms around the man, hugging him tightly.

 

   " Shhh...it's okay babe...We can always re-plant them..." he kissed Hyukjae softly on his forehead before moving to peck on his lips.

 

   Can't stand the mushy scene in front of him, Heechul quickly move towards the garage, throws the chainsaw back in, before dissapearing inside his house, leaving the 'fish couple' with the tree and crushed flower pots behind.

 

 

 

~day 4~

 

   " Today, Imma go to the beauty parlor...My poor hair...I've been neglecting you for too long now, didn't I? "

 

   Heechul talk to himself while twirling his fingers on his shoulder length black hair. He sits on his dressing table for hours, checking out for some pimples or any imperfection on his milky white skin.

 

   It's been four days since Hankyung leave him, and life couldn't get anymore 'better' for the pretty man.

 

   So far, he's been involved in some 'small' incidents around the neighbourhood, and police have come down knocking on his front door twice during this four days.

 

   Heechul pushed the door open and quickly stepped inside of the beauty parlor. His eyes met with the tall, skinny man, who's currently sitting on his desk, watching some Korean drama while munching a bag of chips.

 

   " Zhoumi! Hurry up and do my hair! "

 

   Heechul's screeching voice echoed throughout the empty room, making the tall man jump out of surprised and spill his chips in the process.

 

   " Ah! Heechul! You scared me! "

 

   The beautician patted his chest slowly, before noticing the 'mess' on the floor.

 

   " Aww~ Look what you've done! My chips! My poor chips! "

 

   " Shut the up and hurry up will you?! I don't have all day to wait for you! "

 

   " Aish...alright...alright...geez, what are you, PMS-ing or something? "

 

   Heechul got his hair washed and his scalped massage slowly. He smile in content, feeling light and stress-free on his head.

 

   He is now sitting in front of a mirror, with Zhoumi busily blowing his hair with a hair dryer.

 

   " Okay Heechul, Imma put on the last touch before you're all set up, kay?! " the bubbly Chinese man chirpped happily.

 

   Heechul, ignoring the tall man, shifted his gaze towards the dressing table in front of him. His eyes soon cought a glimpse of something, rather 'unique' on the desk, and decided to pick the 'cat' looking thing up.

 

   " Zhoumi, what's this? "

 

   Zhoumi look at Heechul's hand, before smiling widely.

 

   " It's a lighter Heechul. It's cute right? I bought it on the internet... "

 

   Heechul keeps on staring at the 'cat' in his hand.

 

   " A lighter huh? "

 

   His finger quickly lit on the lighter, before putting it off. Then he lit it up again, before putting it off again. He repeated the same action over and over again, with a blank look plastered on his beautiful face.

 

   " Aish! Heechul, stop it! I'm using a hair spray here! You want you hair to b- "

 

   Zhoumi didn't even got the chance to finish his words when Heechul's hair suddenly caught on fire.

 

   " Omo! Hee! Your hair!! "

 

   Heechul, feeling his head hot all of the sudden, quickly look up to the mirror. His eyes widen in shock before he jumps off the chair and started to run around the room with his hair still on fire.

 

   " !! ZHOUMI!! PUT THE DAMN FIRE OFF NOW!!! "

 

   The beautician panic for his dear life. He quickly grab the water hose and splurt out the water on Heechul's head, but to no avail.

 

   The fire seems to get bigger and bigger with each minute passes.

 

   " ARRRGHHH!!! ZHOUMI!!! DO SOMETHING!!! NOW!!! BEFORE I KILL YOU!!! "

 

   The tall man then notice the fire extinguisher hanging comfortably on the wall, before storming out to grab it. He pulls the safety pin out, aim the thing at Heechul's burning head before splurting out the content.

 

   He manage to put the fire off despite the fact that Heechul was now covered with white soapy bubbles from head to toe.

 

   The beautiful man glared at the beautician menacingly.

 

   " I'm going to sue you for this... "

 

 

~3 hours later~

 

   Heechul sits comfortably on his couch, petting Heebum on his hands while watching the television.

 

   The doorbell suddenly rang.

 

   Heechul put the feline down before moving towards the front door lazily.

 

   His eyes was soon greeted by the sight of an insanely hot looking man, smiling sweetly to him with his dimple smile, before bowing to Heechul in respect, making Heechul bows back in awe.

 

   " Good evening sir. I'm sorry to interupted you at this moment but, you got a package sent to you. Now if you could sign here... "

 

   Heechul was too mesmerize to register anything in his mind right now, therefore he bluntly follow the 'hot' man instruction, jolt down his sign here and there, with eyes still glued to the man and his 'delicious' feature. His eyes caught the man's tag on his shirt.

 

   " Choi Siwon... "

 

   " Yes? " the currier man ask him back.

 

   Upon noticing his careless action, Heechul blush like mad.

 

   " N-Nothing..nothing...Umm...thanks for this by the way... "

 

   Heechul, still with his bright red face, was about to closed the door when the man call out to him again.

 

   " Yes? " a 'hopefull' sounded Heechul ask politely.

 

   " Um..please don't be mad at me...but...can I ask you a question? "

 

   " Yes..."  still hopefull.

 

   " Um...where did you do your hair? I mean it looks so cool! Plus, what's this burning smell? Are you in the middle of cooking or something? "

   Heechul can almost hear his hopes crashing down into pieces once the tall, 'hot' man opens his mouth to speak.

 

   " It's cool eh? Well, try getting your head on fire once in a while. And yes, something's definitely burning before, which is again, my head. So if you'll excuse me, I have a head to re-burnt here... "

 

   He slam the door shut on the guy's face, but not before taking one last look on the man's bewildered expression.

 

 

 

~day 5~

 

   " Welcome! " the bell on the front door rang once Heechul walks in to the instrument shop. He was greeted by a smiling, big headed guy, who quickly skipped his way towards Heechul.

 

   " Can I help you sir? "

 

   Heechul look at him before snorting.

 

   " Yes, get the away from me...please? "

 

   He walks towards the electric guitar section, leaving the shock man behind.

 

   Heechul picked up an expensive looking guitar, sling it on his shoulder, before tuning in some random keys.

 

   " Yes, you picked the best item for you sir! It proves that you are musically talented,young,good,looking man... "

 

   " Stop up my ...it tickles... "

 

   Once again, Heechul made the poor salesman lost for words. He continued to tail Heechul around, speaking up here and there, even if Heechul never told him to, and keep shoving some instruments in front of Heechul's face, making the pretty man annoyed like hell.

 

   " Could you, stand over there please? "

 

   Heechul pushed the man behind the counter, pointing his finger towards the man, throwing him some deadly glares before walking away.

 

   " You're dead if you walk out from there... "

 

   The poor salesman watch helplessly as Heechul picked up the same guitar, sling it on his shoulder once again, and trying some random keys on the instrument.

 

   He then pull the thing out of him, turn to face the blank looking salesman before squinting his eyes to read the man's name tag.

 

   " Kim Jongwoon-sshi... "

 

   " Yes? " the man replied nervously.

 

   " This guitar seems to be off tune... "

 

   " Oh? I can fix it out for you sir! It's easy! Let me- "

 

   " Ah...Ah...no need to break a sweat...Let me do the honour... "

 

   Heechul raised the guitar high, before slamming it down hard on the floor, making the poor thing broke into two pieces.

 

   " Oh my GOD!!! What have you done?! "

 

   " What? I'm doing you a favor here...This piece of is useless. The tune's not right! How can you sell something so ed up like this?! "

 

   " You can always tune it HERE! GOD dammit!!! Now who's gonna pay for this mess?! I'm so dead right now...Why do you even decided to walk into this shop in the first place?!! "

 

   " I wonder it myself too... "

 

   " Shut up and pay for what you've done now!! "

 

   " Aish...alright...alright...no need to be so grumpy...Your head looks like it's going to blow up already... "

 

   " GET THE OUT OF HERE!!! "

 

  

 

~day 6~

 

   " It's been a while since I go to my favourite bar...I wonder how that fat pig's doing... "

 

   Heechul was paddling his bright pink bicycle happily on the road, heading towards his favourite hangout place. He quickly walks in after securing his bicycle with three different kinds of chain in the parking area.

 

   " Yo!!! Shin!! "

 

   " Ah, Heechul hyung! It's been a while!!! "

 

   " Yep, it's been a while...Anyways, the usual...I'm gonna go wait at my table... "

 

   " Em...hyung! About that... "

 

   " What is it Shin Dong Hee? "

 

   The chubby bartender pointed towards the corner of the room, or to be exact, towards Heechul's favourite table, making the latter shifted his head too.

 

   Heechul's big bambi eyes widen in shock as soon as he caught a glimpse of a man, a white, pretty and flawless looking man, sitting comfortably on 'his' table, looking very much like he truly belongs there.

 

   He then shifted his gaze back towards the bartender, eyes raging in fury, while throwing the big man an urging look.

 

   " Well...the boss said so...we can do anything about it hyung...sorry... "

 

   " Damn you Kangin!! Seems like you can quit your for pretty faces huh?! "

 

   " But hyung, that man is quite nice actually. His name is Leeteuk and he- "

 

   " I don't give a damn about him Shin! All I care about is my table. MY TABLE!! Dammit! "

 

   " Well, you can always sits somewhere else hyung... "

 

   " Ugh, looks like I have to hangout here at the bar, like the rest of the losers over here... "

 

   Heechul glance towards his side, noticing the piercing glares thrown to him by the ones he's been calling 'losers' just now.

 

   Heechul, being the nonchalant person that he is, ignored all the gazes and continue gulping down his sorrow with the alcohol in front of him.

 

   A music caught his attention. He quickly shifted his body towards the mini stage, waiting for the performance to begin. He notice Ryeowook, the regular singer in that bar, already sitting in front of the audience, grabbing the mic stand in front of him.

 

   As soon as the little singer open his mouth to sing, Heechul growl in annoyance.

 

   The singer's currently singing a sad love song, a song that Heechul least expected, moreover wanted to appear anywhere near his life at the moment. The song reminds him of that certain Chinese man, who leave him barely a week ago.

 

   Heechul grunted.

 

   " YAH! What's with the sad song?! Did somebody died just now?! Huh?! "

 

   His loud voice interupted the performance, thus making the manager 'magically appear' next to him.

 

   " Heechul hyung... "

 

   " Ah! Here comes the party pooper. Yah! How could you give away MY TABLE to somebody else just like that huh?! I don't care if you two are ing each other in the back alley or something, but that is MY TABLE, do you read me? MY TABLE!!! "

 

   " Well, it WAS your table before hyung, but it isn't anymore. And please don't throw your tantrums here. I got a bussiness to run you know... "

 

   " You call yourself my friend, but did you or did you not know, Hankyung and I already broke up? Like six days ago? Six damn day? Huh?! He leave me, I got dumped by him...he left his bills for me to pay, I got my hair burnt, and now, my only place of sanctuary has been taken away from me... "

 

   " Hyung... "

 

   " Some friend you are, Kangin...some friend you are...Bye Shin, I see you when I see you... "

 

   Heechul exited the place with almost all eyes watching him.

 

 

 

~day 7~

 

   Heechul rolled on his bed. His eyes stared at the ceiling blankly. His mind got mix up between missing his ex-boyfriend and the strong urge to decapitated the Chinese man as soon as he set his bambi eyes on him.

 

   He then look to his right. Heebum was sleeping soundly next to him, in the space where Hankyung use to fill in just seven days ago.

 

   He patted the feline's head slowly.

 

   " What now, Heebum-ah? What's going to happen now? It's been a week, and I already feel suffocated without him...I don't want to be like this...I want to be strong. I want to move on with my head held up high...but...it seems like, my wish is getting harder and harder to accomplish, each passing days... "

 

   Heechul wipe his tears away. As much as he hate to admit it, he do, miss Hankyung like crazy right now.

 

   He falls asleep, drowning in his sorrow, with Heebum closely next to him, thinking and hoping for a better tomorrow so that he can start a new, fresh life.

 

 

 

~the next day~

 

   Heechul wake up to the familiar scent of something delicious, tickling his nose. He look to his side only to see that Heebum's nowhere to be found.

 

   The aroma really brings a nostalgic feeling to Heechul. Hankyung use to cook breakfast for him. He always wake up to the man's delicious scents of cooking, making his stomach grumbled and before he knew it, he already rush his way towards the kitchen.

 

   But now it's different. Hankyung's not there to cook breakfast for him anymore. Heechul grunted before standing up, wearing his spongebob slippers before dissapearing into the bathroom, thinking of knocking on his neighbour's door shamelessly to ask for some delicious breakfast that they've been making.

 

   The delicious breakfast that had waken him up from his sleep.

 

   After finish with his morning routine, Heechul step out of the bathroom, only to be puzzled seconds after. The delicious smell still there, in fact, it's getting stronger and delicious-er each time. Heechul can almost be sure, the smell came from his very own kitchen.

 

   He walk on the stairs slowly, taking his time, while scanning the whole house in the process. The loud sizzling that came from the kitchen made him sigh in confidence, that the cooking-in-action is indeed, made from his kitchen.

 

   He quietly grab for a baseball bat near the stairs once he reach downstairs. He peeked inside the kitchen, readying himself for what's coming in front of him, only to be shock for his dear life soon after.

 

   There, near the cooking stove, stood Hankyung, all one hundred and eighty one centimeters of him, with an apron wrapped on his body, stirring something inside the frying pan, completely oblivious of Heechul, who's now sneaking behind the man, with his bat ready for some 'morning action'.

 

   Which come soon after.

 

   Hankyung was groaning in pain, holding the back of his head while throwing a disbelief look towards Heechul.

 

   " Heechul-ah...what the heck? "

 

   " Omo! It's you! It's indeed you, Han! I thought I was hallucinating or something! What are you doing here?! "

 

   Hankyung threw the pretty man an incredulous look.

 

   " What do you mean, what am I doing here? This is my house, of course I'm here...Aish Chullie...You're getting weirder and weirder each day... "

 

   The tall man turn his body back, continue stirring the content inside the pan, while rubbing his head at the same time.

 

   " But...but...we broke up remember? You dump me. You left me for China, exactly a week ago... "

 

   Hankyung turn the fire off, before turning his body to face Heechul once again.

 

   " What are you talking about babe? "

 

   Heechul felt like his limbs are turning into jelly, wobbling under him, as soon as he hears Hankyung calling him'babe' with the voice he misses like crazy for the past seven days.

 

   " You don't remember anything? You say that we're over, we're finish, and that you have enough of me. You left me to go back to China. What's with the sudden amnesia Han? "

 

   Hankyung look at Heechul with a confused look.

 

   " I said that? How could I? I mean, how could I say that I have had enough of you when I can barely breath without you in my life? We can never be over Chul-ah, because I'll die if that ever happens... "

 

   " Then explain to me where have you been for the past seven days of your life? "

 

   " I go back to China to visit my sick mother, remember? I told you that the night before I leave. What happen to you Chullie? "

 

   " I don't know...I really don't know Han...I thought you left me...I really thought that... "

 

   " Shhh...it's okay Chul-ah...I'm here now...Let's eat, shall we? "

 

   " What's for breakfast? Another bukkyungbap? "

 

   " Haha~ You know me too well babe! "

 

   For the firts time after seven days, Heechul feels his life completed again. He cannot understand what's happening to him, what's been going on in his mind. Everything seem so unreal, so messed up for him.

 

   He decided to just forget everything and live his life like usual.

 

   With Hankyung next to him, loving him each day.

 

   With Heechul doing the same towards the man too.

 

 

 

~few days later~

 

   Hankyung was talking to his neighbour Lee Hyukjae on he front yard. The skinny man is busy re-planting his flowers inside some brand new pots, while Hankyung watching him happily.

 

   " Hyung...thanks once again... "

 

   Hankyung look up on his neighbour's face.

 

   " For what Hyuk-ah? "

 

   " For deciding to come back here... "

 

   " Well, I can't just leave you all take the blame for what I've done now, right? I mean, look at the poor tree...Heechul really scary when he's angry... "

 

   " Yeah...you should see his face when he's cutting down the tree...he looks like the grim reaper coming out from the movie... " Hyukjae shudders in horror.

 

   " Well, thanks for letting me know...I really put you guys in so much trouble that whole week... "

 

   " I don't blame you for leaving him though...He's crazy...I mean, Kangin hyung have to call us all in the middle of the night, just to discuss about this matter. Have you heard what he'd done to Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung on their wedding day? And Yesungie hyung too? Poor guy have to pay up for the guitar Heechul hyung broke that day...and the 'little' incident inside the bar? I swear if you decided not to come back after all, Heechul hyung might end up somewhere in jail for the crazy thing he's been doing... "

 

   " He's not crazy Hyukjae-sh...He's just...being Heechul...that's all... "

 

   " How do you explain everything to him hyung? "

 

   " I pretended that I don't know what he's talking about. I made him think that he's completely misunderstanding what I said to him the night before I leave him...And he's buying it... "

 

   " You're one crazy man for putting up with that kind of a monster... "

 

   " Hey! He's not a monster! He's an angel if you get to know him better... "

 

   " No thanks...anyway, tell me the truth hyung. What makes you decide to come back here? Don't give me the crap of 'you don't want to put all of us into trouble' again. Tell me the truth hyung... "

 

   " Well, to be honest with you, I still love him all this while. When I'm away from him, I feel like half of my life has been taken away from me. I realize that, I can't live without him...That's why I decided to come back to him... "

 

   " Yikes...too much cheese is bad for your health hyung... "

 

   Hankyung laugh his adorable giggle before enveloping the young man into a warm hug.

 

   Completely oblivious of the fact that, somebody's been eavesdropping their conversation throughout the whole time.

 

   " So...that's the truth you've been hiding from me? You almost made me think that I'm going crazy for a while...Tan Hankyung, you're gonna pay for this... "

 

~later that night~

 

   Hankyung was waiting for Heechul on their bed, while playing with Heebum. His head turn around when the bathroom door creak open, revealing a y looking Heechul, with a one piece night gown, walking slowly and seductively towards him.

 

   Heechul picked Heebum up from the bed, making sure to brush Hankyung's hand lightly in the process.

 

   " Heebum-ah...sleep outside for tonight hmm? Mommy and daddy have some 'unfinished' bussiness to deal right now... "

 

   Hankyung gulped his saliva when he sees Heechul wink his eyes seductively towards him.

 

   " Damn Heechul, you're such a tease... " he murmures almost breathlessly.

 

   As soon as the door close and Heebum's successfully been kicked out, Heechul jumps on the bed, towering Hankyung with his scrawny body. He lean down to plant some light kisses on the man's face and neck, before pulling away with a seductive smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

 

   Heechul's teasing are too much for him to handle, considering his boyfriend manage to give him a in a blink of an eye. Hankyung decided to take matter on his own hands now.

 

   He reach out his hands, trying to grab Heechul's shoulder to pin him down on the bed.

 

   And that's when he realize, both of his hands are being cuffed to the bed's metal headboard with a pair of weird looking handcuffs.

 

   " Uuu~ My babe's being ...I like it... "

 

   He smile towards Heechul, waiting for some action from the other man, but after five minutes of painful wait, Heechul still didn't move a muschle. The beautiful man just sit on Hankyung's lap, staring down to his boyfriend eyes, who's currently sweating like crazy because of his 'painful' .

 

   " Heechul-ah...what are you waiting for? "

 

   " I'm punishing you Han... "

 

   " What?! But why? What did I do? "

 

   " I've heard the whole thing this morning, when you're talking with Mr.Lee... "

 

   Hankyung gulp down some more of his saliva. Heechul knew, and judging by his face, the man's not looking anywhere near happy at the moment.

 

   " Heechul-ah... "

 

   " You could've just told me the truth Han... "

 

   " I'm sorry- "

 

   " Instead of making me think that I'm slowly losing my mind... "

 

   Hankyung sigh wearily, before lifting his head to look determindly on Heechul's face.

 

   " So...what now, Heechul? "

 

 

 

~at the Lee's residence~

 

   Both Lees are busy making out with each other on their bed when a loud scream echoed from the house next to them.

 

   " Omo! What's that? " Hyukjae lifted his head to look outside the window, but force to stop seconds after by his 'husband' Donghae, who quickly wrapped his arms around Hyukjae's neck, pulling the man down for another heated kiss.

 

   " Let them be, Jagiya...We got our own 'bussiness' to handle here... "

 

   Just then, another loud scream echoed from the house next door, but the Lees are to 'busy' to care about it.

 

 

 

   Just what exactly happen to Hankyung that night? I'll leave it blank for your imagination to fill it in...^.^

 

 

FIN~ 

 

 

 

 

mudasakiro yeoshin says : 

if you find this story somewhat familiar...well it's probably because I got inspired after watching Pink's MV "SO WHAT?"

lmao~

I love Pink...she's just too cool...lol~

this story was based on that mv, since i got my inspiration from there...so...yeah~

well...please enjoy reading dear wonderful people of earth~^^

-mudasakiro yeoshin ^o^