A not so great start

Yeppeun Sonyeon

Keane’s POV

“Uhg…” you groan as you slowly get up from your bed. You feel your head bite you lip. You got no sleep last night, your always having these weird night mares and you’ve been having trouble getting to sleep. You slowly walk to the bathroom and see tear stains on your face. You sigh and quickly rinse your face thoroughly with cold water. You look at your self again resting both hands on the sink and let out a loud sigh. You hate going to school. Everyday you have to wake up and get dragged off to a place where you feel you don’t fit in. To make matters worse, your father just got a new business offer so you are going to a NEW school for the third time. Not that you are leaving any friends behind… you have a hard time meeting people you liked and your kind of anti-social. You weren’t always like this though. Everything changed when your mom passed away… she was diagnosed with cancer and you would go to visit her everyday in the hospital and give her flowers and sing to her. You noticed that she was becoming very weak and fragile.Her smiles started to look pained and her eyes could barely open. You knew that she was close to passing, but you never wanted to admit it to your self. It was a beautiful sunny day, the air was humid and thick, it was a Saturday, your favorite day of the week when you got the call. You were practicing very hard for a piano concert you had that night. You couldn’t get the notes, or the rhythms right because you couldn’t stop thinking about the thought of your mother leaving you. You didn’t know of it though. While you started to walk to the hospital that day your phone started to ring and that’s when the hospital told you. You could remember it all so clearly, you throwing your phone to the ground and ripping your music sheets to shreds and running to the hospital as fast as you could, tears streaming down your face. 

You shook your head quickly and noticed that you have been staring into the sink this whole time. You wipe your tears off your cheeks and take a shower, shaking your head every so often thinking that you could shake these thoughts out of your head. You turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around your self. You step out onto the cold tiled bathroom floor and shiver. You dress into your uniform, you don’t mind wearing one since you never knew what to wear. You brushed your hair and brushed your bangs back, holding them in place with a dark blue head band. You pulls up your knee high socks and throw your back pack over your shoulder. You breath in and out and walk down the stairs. You skipped breakfast and headed out side. It would be nice if I knew about this highschool… you say as you walk slowly to your bus stop. Your dad just found the closest school to your new home and basically threw you into it. Typical of him, you think he never has the time for you and that he doesn’t care about you, only the money he makes… You walk looking down at the ground.

“Yah! Watch where your going dwaeji! (pig)” a school girl yells in your face as you by accidentally bump into her.

“Mianhae..” you say and glare at this girl from the corner of your eye.

Finally lifting your head to look at your surroundings, you notice that there isn’t just one girl, there are a bunch all crowding around a little field giggling and yelling weird things like, Oppa!~ Oppa sarangaheyo~ Do you love me?! I want you~! Hug me! blah blah blah. You rais your eyebrow and plug your ears.

“What the heck…” You murmur to yourself as you walk away from the crazy fan girls to your bus.

Key’s POV


“Okay girls, you can leave, you don’t want to be late for class~” I say and wink. I smile when I hear them scream and faint before my eyes. I sighs and continue passing the soccer ball to Minho. This guy, always forcing me to play foot ball with him when the rest of the group isn’t around. If you didn’t notice, I am what you call yeppeun sonyeon meaning pretty boy in Korean… thats what the fangirls call me and the other yeppeun sonyeon, Taemin, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun. minho get’s annoyed witht he fangirls but i enjoy it to be honest. Not that I need them to boos t my confidence… I’m known to be blunt, and kind of cocky but hey, you can’t help it when your this good looking. I laugh to myself and pick up the dirty ball with my index fingers on both sides. I walk to Minho,

“Here, Minho take it I am tired of this thing.” I say and pass it to him. He rolls his eyes and looks to the side, watching something.

I walk behind him to try to see what he could be looking at and I think I see it. I watch a girl walk with her ears plugged rolling her eyes. I raise my eyebrow. 

“Hmmm, did she really just walk past us without saying anything…???” I ask Minho and look at him.

“Yeah, no big deal…” He says and starts to walk away,

“No big deal… No big deal?! hmm she must be new.” I say and start to follow her on her bus.