Long time no see

Sweet Revenge

First day od School everyone is excited. Kat maybe is the most happiest person this day. As she walks going on her way to school a guy with a car stopped and he asked her to ride in his car. It was Kyu. It's the guy that she really admire when she was still a freshman in that school and until now student she's a junior student. Kat was shocked , she can't open to answer Kyuhyun. 

"Ey! I'll give you a ride. You'll be late if you choose to walk"

"uh, uh, uh. Okay"

She wants to scream at the top of her lungs as kyu smiles at her.

"Haven't seen you in a while"

"Yeah"

"Are you all right? Why are sweating? It's cold but you sweat."

She was nervous because it's her first time to talk to Kyuhyun personaly.

"No. I'm just nervous because it's the first day of school"

"You're still nervous? You're already a junior student here"

Kat didn't answer back. So Kyuhyun started to talk again. 

"I'm not excited at this time. Because I'm already graduating student of this school"

It was sad for Kat to hear those words. Kyuhyun will be gone soon. She's still not talking and now they reached their school. Kat oppened the car and says thanks to Kyu and the bell rang she run until she reached her classroom.