Chapter 1

Marry Me?

Today is his boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun's birthday and Choi Siwon is excited.

 

It's not like it is their first time celebrate kyuhyun's birthday, well of course not, since they have been dated for almost 5 years

 

'Today is the day' . Siwon thought  inwardly.

 

He makes sure everything he need is in order and that 'thing' is keep safe in his pants pocket. He is wearing a plain white t-shirt with black pants.

 

Simple. Yes. Well he didn't want kyuhyun to feel suspicious.

 

While he is busy setting eveything for the last time, he hears the doorbell rings.

 

'Kyuhyun's here!'. He began to panick. ' Choi Siwon, relax. Just keep calm and act normal'

 

He hears the doorbell rings continuosly now. His boyfriend is really impatient.

 

He open his apartment door and being greeted by kyuhyun grumpy face.

 

'You make me come here while i was busy playing games and had me suffer a "game over". And when i'm here, you took almost 5 minutes to open door'. Kyuhyun started to babbling and didn't even bother to greet siwon.

 

Well it's not like siwon cares anyway. He loves his baby too much.

 

'Hye baby. You look amazing'. Siwon said and kiss kyuhyun plump lips lovingly. He then usher kyuhyun to come inside.

 

'By the way, happy birthday kyu', he continued.

 

Kyu is trying his best to suppress his smile from showing on his bubbly cheek. The truth is, he's not playing games at all. He knows his cheesy boyfriend is preparing something special for his birthday. So he waits patiently for siwon to call while trying to figure out what clothes he should wear.

 

Siwon leads him to his kitchen and there, kyuhyun could see a very well set up table with his favourite food on it. Siwon also didn't forget his favourite wine.

 

Kyuhyun got a feeling this night is going to be good.

 

Siwon wrapped his arm around kyuhyun waist while inhaling the sweet scent that belongs only to his babykyu.

 

'You prepare all this by yourself?'

 

'of course. I even cook it by myself'. Siwon said proudly.

 

'Is it edible?' kyu ask jokingly.

 

'Yah! of couse it is. Don't look down on your boyfriend'. Siwon pouted like a child while kyuhyun could only giggle at his cute-yet-manly boyfriend.

 

'Haha i'm sorry okay. Now,i'm hungry. Let's dig in', kyu said excitedly. Food has always been his number one priority. Well the list didn't include siwon and starcraft, which according to kyu is his second lover after siwon.

 

They are chatting happily, while telling some funny jokes, holding hands and share a few kisses here and there.

 

The time has finally come.

 

'Kyuhyun'. Siwon said after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

 

'yes' came the reply.

 

Siwon walk to kyuhyun side and kneel down infront of his boyfriend while pull out a silver ring from his pocket.

 

'Kyu my love. We have been through many things to get to where we are right now. We had our countless fight, but still at the end, we're back together. We have been loving each other for 5 years and if it's possible, i love you more each day. You has stay with me and love me despite my busy life and childish attitude. You took care of me when i'm sicked. Will you promise to still take care of me for the rest of my life? Love me for who i am? And in return, i will love you whole-heartedly. I will never get tired of you and accept all you have. So Cho Kyuhyun, marry me?', siwon finish.

 

Kyuhyun just sit there, not believing that siwon just propose to him, and what make it's better, it is on his birthday.

 

'Siwon'

 

'Kyu, will you?'

 

Kyuhyun is starting to sob and he cupped his mouth with his hand to stop him from crying loudly.

 

And as for siwon, he is starting to get worry.

 

'why is he crying? Did i do something wrong? Did he did not want to get married?', siwon thought sadly.

 

'it's okay kyu if you still not ready. I understand. You didn't have to ... ', siwon didn't have the chance to finish his sentence when suddenly kyuhyun stop him by kissing his mouth.

 

After a few second, kyu let go of siwon lips, which earn him a whimper from his boyfriend.

 

'Stupid. Of course i want to marry you. I was just shock', kyu smile while trying to wipe off tears from his face.

 

'Really?!'

 

'of course. Now put that ring on my finger', kyuhyun giggle cutely.

 

After siwon slip the ring on kyuhyun's finger, the latter raise his head and kyuhyun's cheek.

 

'The ring suits you perfectly'

 

Kyuhyun nod and admire the ring on his finger.

 

'It's beautiful', he said.

 

'Just like you', siwon reply.

 

They smile at each other and kyuhyun lean down to taste the older soft lips.

 

That night, they cuddle on siwon king size bed. The taller of the two always kiss his boyfriend whenever he could while caress the soft milky white skin. Kyuhyun just lay there, enjoying the attention he got.

 

The End.


 

So how is it? Is it good? Tell me what you think and thank you for reading :)