1

Stubborn
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been almost a week since you were able to spend a full day with Yonghwa without interruptions. In fact, you haven't even spent half a day together... or more than two hours, not counting when you slept. The past few days were filled with "Good mornings" and "Good nights," "Did you get home safe?" or "I'll be home late again." The two of you didn't even had a full conversation during that time. You were aware of what you got yourself into once you started dating him, but you really began to miss him like crazy.

Laying alone in your bed, you turned to look at the clock on the nightstand. 

11:25 PM.

You sighed deeply, knowing that he was held up in the studio preparing for the band's world tour. It was the only explanation. He would never cheat on you; this was guaranteed because he said you can smash every single one of his guitars if he ever did so, and he knew you wouldn't hesitate at the chance. Plus you trusted him, especially since he was a victim of two-timing as well.

"When are you coming home?" you grumbled to yourself. The fact that he didn't call either meant that it was too loud in the practice room, or he was too busy. Suddenly you felt a lump in your throat and tears forming in your eyes. You really, really missed him. It wasn't his fault and you knew that, which began to frustrate you in every way- ually, emotionally, physically. You felt drained after weeping and your eyelids became heavy. 

***

At a little past midnight, you heard the door open and woke up. Yonghwa's footsteps gradually became louder as he approached your room.

"You awake?" he called softly as he opened the door.

You remained silent and didn't move. Greeting him with a giant hug was your original plan, but you decided to not give him the satisfaction as a price for tor

Please log in to read the full chapter