First Three Members

Dark Magician Girl's ♠ Woollim's Girl Group ♠ [Apply Open]

 

           Music           

Dark Magician Girl's first three members revealed

by ZeroPrincesses - 2 hours ago

 

 

 Over the past few days, Woollim Entertainment released three induvidual teasers of the first three members of their new girl group 'Dark Magician Girls'. Although their concepts in each teasers were very different, Netizens remained awed by the young girls. The young girls managed to steal some hearts already, through their first few teasers.

The first teaser released two days ago, was Song Eun Mi. According to Woollims CEO, she will be Dark Magician Girl's leader besides her very young age. Netizens commented saying "She looks really young to be leader!" and "She is really cute. I can't wait for their debut!".

Second teaser was released yesterday and that was Lee Ae Cha. Again the Woollims CEO told us that she will be the groups maknae. Netizens were awed by her and commented "She is so adoreable." and "She gives off the same cute maknae vibe as Infinites Sungjong".

The third teaser was revealed today. Woollims CEO said that she was Lee Young Mi. She will be one of the vocalists of the group. Netizens commented on her saying "I think I've already got my bias".

We are left wondering how Woollim will tease us next and we will remain waiting for their next teaser.

 

 

30220 Comments


Love_Infinite - 8 Minutes ago

Kyaaaa~ they are so cute ^^

10^ |  Reply


MinMin2NE1 - 12 Minutes ago

I think I have my bias too :)

30^ | Reply


Sone_SNSD - 22 Minutes ago

Aiigoo Just release all the teasers already and stop with the teasing!

120^ |  Reply


 

 

 


A/N : That's the first three applicants which are me and my two other co authors. We will start selecting as soon as people start applying :)