Please Hyung?

BIGBANG drabbles&oneshots;

fluffy fluffy gdae


 

Jiyong and Daesung had been laying down in bed, watching a movie, but Daesung couldn't concentrate. It has been bothering him for a while now and he needed to get it out. "Babe," he whispers. He pauses the movie and Jiyong turns over to him and ask him what was wrong. "Well I've been thinking," he starts, before he covers his face in the pillow, embarrassed. He couldn’t ask him. Daesung could feel his cheeks heat up and he wished that he had kept his mouth closed.

 

“What?” Jiyong asks, trying to get the younger to lift his head up. Instead, Daeusng keeps his head down and he reaches over to the laptop to play the music again. “Dae~,” Jiyong coos as he starts kissing his ear and anywhere possible so he can get the other’s attention.

 

Daesung looks up with a wide smile. “I can’t be mad if you do that,” he pouts.

 

“What’s the matter?”

 

“It’s just,” he starts. “I mean, we don’t need to, but I want to––”

 

“What?” Jiyong interrupts.

 

“Why don’t we have a picture together?” he asks, embarrassed. “I mean we’ve been together for a while now, but we don’t have one.”

 

Jiyong shakes his head. “I don’t want to,” he tells the other bluntly.

 

He continues to pout. “Please Hyung?” Jiyong continues to shake his head. As much as he hates seeing Daesung like this, he was never the type to like getting his picture taken. Then again, he wants to take a picture but that doesn’t mean he wants others and he’s sure that Daesung wants to show off his boyfriend to the others. All of their friends knew they were going out, but they had never seen them kiss each other in front of others or other things. People thought they had an awkward relationship and he knew that.

 

“I won’t show anyone,” Daesung says. Jiyong looks at him confused. “I promise. Just this once.”

 

“Okay,” he agrees. He gets out of the movie and opens the webcam app. “Ready?” he asks Daesung. He nods and makes a peace sign. Jiyong mimics him but before the laptop screen flashes, Jiyong covers his face out of embarrassment.

 

“That’s no fair.”

 

Jiyong nods and tells him, “Okay, I won’t hide this time.” He gets ready so they can take the picture and keeping his promise, he smiles brightly holding up a peace sign. Daesung also had the peace sign and when the picture was taken, he laughs and says that they’ll take one of them just smiling. Jiyong agrees and they take one like he asks. Daesung asks if they can take another one. This time, before the picture is taken, Daesung grabs Jiyong’s face and kisses him.

 

“There, now I’m happy.”

 

Jiyong looks at him with confused written all over his face, but breaks into a little smile. He leans in and kisses him again.

 


written by willienelson09