A Little Too Late

A Little Too Late

"No, please... stay away from me" you said annoyed but the guy in front of you seemed more annoyed by your unchanged answer.

"You should just give a chance.. or give your self a chance to know me more and then decide...."

"Yesung please..." you cut him off  "I don't think of you that way... I'm sorry" you said almost begging him to leave you alone and you felt annoyed and sorry at the same time.

'What did i do to make you love me that much anyway?' you asked him mentally.

 

******************************************************************

 

You checked your phone bored but your mood immediatly changed when you saw the sender's name and your heart started beating really fast.. you were nervous wondering about the content of the message... you finally decided to open it and readied yourself for either a very good and happy news or something that would break your already broken heart.

"I can't do this" was the content, you didn't know whether to be happy or sad! The ringing of your phone snapped you out of your thoughts. As you turned your gaze back to your phone your heart somehow felt happy as your eyes caught the name on your phone screen, it was him, the one who confused you with the message you read a few minutes ago.

"Kyu..hyun" you whispered as you finally answered him.

"I can't stop thinking about you!" was all he said but you could notice the obvious sadness in his voice.

"Then shouldn't you do something rather than telling this to me?" you replied with the same sad tone he used and now your eyes were watery. You didn't wait for him to answer as you switched off your phone and cried yourself to sleep.

 

ONE WEEK AGO

 

"Nervous?" Kyuhyun asked you as he raised your right hand that was held by his left one to put a gentle kiss on it.

"Yes" you said smiling awkwardly... "Please keep your eyes on the road" you said blushing because of his stares and that stupid smirk planted on his face.

"You know I do everything better when I look into your beautiful eyes" he replied with that silly smirk still on his face.

"so cheesy" you said as you let go of his hand.

"hey.. who gave you the permission to let go of my hand?" he said while taking your hand back in his and kissed it one last time before reaching your destination.

Kyuhyun was driving you to his parents' so you would meet his family, you never thought things would get this serious since Kyuhyun has never introduced any of his girlfriends to his parents. It made you feel special to be loved by such a playboy you knew for a few years now. Kyuhyun wasn't a playboy to be exact. right he have had lots of girlfriends but he just happened to notice their flaws after being with them for a while.

 

"We're here" He grinned before stepping out of the car and jogging towards your side to open the door for you while you were already half way to get out of the car "My princess is really impatient" he said reaching for your hand to hold it and closed the door before you both head to the front door of the house.

 

He rang the bell with his free hand "please don't be nervous I'm sure they like you and you have already met them before" he smiled at you but you were still nervous.

True.. you have met them before but not at their house only at their cafe and the purpose of meeting them was different this time.

The door finally opened to reveal his sister Ahra. you were kinda friends so you were more releaved and thanked God mentally that the first person to find out you're Kyuhyun's soon to be wife is a friend and she would be happy to see you.

But out of all expectations... when Ahra saw you the smile that was on her face dropped and her expression changed to something you were afraid to read.

" _______ ! " she said your name surprised.