Criminal

Invisible

I laid on my bed thinking to myself and listening to music. My thoughts were filled with Taemin. How he always seemed to know the right thing to say to cheer me up when something was wrong, how he had rejected Nara. That made me proud, he had rejected her offer to get laid. He was real.

Biting my lower lip softly as I thougth, I stared at the white ceiling of my room. There was only the noise of my soft breathing through the small, worn down house that I lived in.

Now I was sure that he was the right one for me and that I could trust him with my heart. Then again, he had stolen my heart. He had taken it without me even realizing it. I only wanted him. My heart beat for him and him only, I trusted him. He had told me a few days ago that something so beautiful shouldn't be so broken. I was broken and I needed someone to put the pieces of my heart back together. But we both knew that nothing would heal completely, there would still be the scars. Taemin had taken my heart and began to put it back together, slowly but surely. He was a criminal, my criminal.

He was so important to me. I'm so glad that he came into my life. Where would I be if he hadn't talked to me on that day? Would I still be in the same place, stuck there unmoving? Would I still be invisible?

Taemin took away my fears and replaced them with something more. He was a huge part of me now, nothing else seemed to matter. Was he an angel here to save me? Because I was beginnig to think that he was. Either way, he was my angel.

I was so in love and I knew it. Every time I saw him, my heart beat a little faster. This wasn't just somethig that happened between anyone. How had I gotten so lucky as to deserve him? Nothing.

Taemin, that innocent guy that had turned my life around. I might not be around in a month if he hadn't shown up in my life. That was the scary truth. I owed Taemin my life.

I smiled at the thougt of him. When I think about Taemin there are only good memories with him. He always made me smile, awkwardly but he still made me smile. It was amazing, what he did to me. It felt like I was going crazy, my thoughts all about him all day. There was something wrong with me, love was what was wrong with me. I fell, and I fell hard.

This was love.