Lust is the only attention given

Indirect Attention

 

When Jaejoong was still by his side, Yunho had behaved well. Not exactly well, perhaps when Yunho was supposed to solo his ‘Checkmate’ for his Secret Code tour in 2009. Jaejoong wasn’t happy when Yunho had agreed to do it with a female dancer. Yunho was his and only his eyes to see. Yunho’s y dance was only for him, or if he had to share, his own band members. Jaejoong was upset when he had to watch Yunho ily dance and body waved against her, holding on to her slim waist and looking intensely into her eyes.

 

He remembered how he was watching him from backstage; Yunho hips as he hits it to his left and danced ily against the microphone stand. His breath was already heavy and his eyes were burning with lust until Yunho called out the girls. His eyes changed from lust to anger. He watches how Yunho dances with her and slaps her , Jaejoong grabs onto his soulmate arm, digging his fingernails into his flesh. Yoochun winced but he knew better and kept his eyes on Junsu and Changmin.

 

And that “kiss” with her that made fans screamed hysterically? Jaejoong was at his limit as the lights went out.

 

That was the last time Yunho had agreed to ily dance to someone other than him and his band members.

 

After the split, both groups have decided to stay silent for awhile, with almost no activities and fans were worried. Both groups were even banned from having any forms of contact with each other, despite Jaejoong’s multiple attempts at contacting his former leader. It pains him so much when Yunho mentioned in an interview that they hadn’t had contact from the other three. Did Yunho not check his phone? Did Yunho change his number? How about Changmin? Does Changmin not know too? What was happening over at that slavery company?

 

Jaejoong was full of questions and he only had social networking sites to reach out to them, have his voice heard, since every god damn artists from that company is brainwashed in believing that they were at fault; to cause TVXQ on the verge of disbandment. It’s probably why he kept his twitter so dearly, sending all sorts of indirect messages every once in awhile and fans are not stupid to not read between the lines.

 

When TVXQ first comeback album as a duo was released, Jaejoong didn’t have to buy any albums because fans would send him multiple copies and he might even need to give them away. The track titled ‘Honey Funny Bunny’. Jaejoong couldn’t help but laugh at that title. He was pretty sure that the fans had the same reaction. That was before Jaejoong had listened to the song. He checked his twitter, assuming that fans were all mocking at the title. They did but the lyrics?

 

Was Honey Funny Bunn a song for Jaejoong?

 

Memories of that day when Yunho danced to ‘Checkmate’ came flooding in. It then hit him that this album would probably be staged an Asia tour and how many times does Yunho have to perform Honey Funny Bunny? Everyone knew it was going to be a y song.

 

 

Jaejoong slams his fist on the table as soon as he watched the first fancam of Yunho’s new solo. Fans were screaming and the way he props himself up, forming a bridge from his feet to his hand and s his hip upwards, Jaejoong curses as that Yunho was supposed to open his legs only for him, only when they were together, only when they were in their bed. All the fuss simply because Yunho’s obvious bulge was protruding evidently, making almost every girl out there wet. But it wasn’t Yunho’s fault to grow up with such size.

 

However, at the same time, Jaejoong couldn’t deny that it was undeniably hot, y, and it’s giving him a hard on. How long has it been since he last met up with that man? How long has it been since he touched him? Although there have been some communications going on between the both of them, they couldn’t meet. Not when the hungry journalists are out there stalking them, or worse still, the crazy stalker fans that threatens their life.

 

It was hard.

 

 

Jaejoong needed a plan.

 

~~*~~

While TVXQ carried on with their Asia Tour, Jaejoong wanted something  y, something that belong to him, something that was only of his color, and something that would drive Yunho crazy. The fans were crazy all along so he didn’t have to bother about them; all he needs are fans to spread his music to the world.

 

“Chun-ah” Jaejoong sits at his table while having a video conference with his band mates. “Have you been noticing?”

 

“What, hyung? You finally decide to quit beer and drink cola?” Yoochun faked his excitement while Junsu gasped and almost clapped when Jaejoong interrupted.

 

“Su-ah, do you think that’s possible?” He rolled his eyes. Junsu quietly sat back against his chair and propped his leg up, resting the shin of his leg against the table.

 

Jaejoong bites on the side of his index finger and hissed before speaking. “I’ve been thinking of doing my own album. I know it will take long and it involves a lot of work but if Junsu is doing it now and you are always busy with filming, I want to have my own album.” Jaejoong interlaced his fingers and hunched forward, resting his arms on the table. “What do you think?”

 

Junsu agreed immediately adding on that it will help his hyung with his bad drinking habits. Yoochun hummed, giving Jaejoong’s suggestion a thought. “Yeah, I’m fine with it. What genre are you going to do? Rock…? The fans have been suggesting it for years and I think you can go ahead with rock even though majority of them wanted a Jaejoong x Changmin collaboration… which is a little bit impossible right now.” Junsu nodded not paying attention to the conversation as his eyes were fixed on the forward player following the ball as he passes to the next player. “But hyung, what has it got to do with ‘noticing’ that you mentioned earlier on.”

 

Jaejoong eyes widen and he gave a dry laughter, scratching his side burns. “Nothing… I meant noticing if … I was bored” Jaejoong flashed his pearly white teeth into the camera.

 

Obviously his dongsaengs aren’t buying it. That wasn’t a genuine smile and his hyung was lying, even their fans could tell. Yoochun knew his hyung was up to something and he looked at the other square that had Junsu’s face… that kid was still listening attentively, innocently while watching his soccer match on the TV screen in front of him.

 

“Do you know what?” asked Yoochun.

 

“What?”

 

“You tend to the right corner of your lip before you lie, ”

 

Jaejoong immediately withdraw his tongue and closed his mouth.

 

Yoochun rolled his eyes, “Hyung, I’m your soulmate and this is probably about Yunho-hyung again.” His lips drew a thin line to see if his hyung had any reaction.

 

Jaejoong gave a shy smile and waved his hands, “no no no, I just want to write an album about myself, my color, my music. Nothing else.” Jaejoong assured as he did a thumbs up.

 

Yoochun who was swiveling in his own chair turned back to face the screen and bid Jaejoong good bye. “Up to you then. I’m your soul mate so you can’t run away from me. Just remember to send Junsu and I a sample of your tracks!”

 

Jaejoong nodded and waved good bye through the screen before signing out of his video conference, leaving poor Junsu alone online who was still focusing on his soccer match.

 

He knew Yoochun would know about it at some point. But he’s going to keep it a secret for now.

 

 

Eight months has passed since Jaejoong talked with his manager and staff over at his new company. The plans were to release a mini album consisting of five tracks and a photo book, releasing a repackaged album with two additional songs, and also having his Asia fanmeets and concert - a brilliant way to earn (extort) money from the fans.

 

It took him another 3 months to finish recording his songs for both albums and another month to finish his music video. The response that he had received was overwhelming especially tracks that leave fans hidden messages of Yunho and his story.

 

Then, it was the day of release of his repackaged album.

 

When Yoochun first heard the song, he almost chocked on his water and stared at his hyung.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“What…?” Jaejoong offered him a piece of tissue. “Do you have to be so dramatic?”

 

“Yo, I thought it was only Junsu who was all the time?!” Yoochun dabbed his lips as he placed the water bottle on the table. Junsu slaps Yoochun’s thigh.

 

“Writing dirty songs doesn’t mean I’m twenty four seven, chun-ah. I thought you were my soulmate?! You should know me well.” Jaejoong crossed his arms. “Besides, it sells well in the States and it’s popular, why not?” Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders.

 

Junsu tried to say something but Yoochun beat him to it.

 

“No, this is about getting back at Yunho-hyung, right?”

 

Jaejoong rubbed his feet together and starts to fidget in his chair; a habit that Yoochun had hit the jackpot.

 

“Uh…. Nope” He tried to lie. Yoochun always knew he was a bad liar.

 

“Hyung, this is about ‘Honey Funny Bunny’” Yoochun sighed heavily and tilted his head to look up at Jaejoong while his shoulders hung forward. Jaejoong eyes grew bigger, sending out a message ‘How did you know’ and Yoochun who could read the message replied “Your eyes are dropping out from its sockets. Of course I knew about it, I have twitter too hyung. After I saw the video… Hyung, I still have the scars you left behind.”

 

Jaejoong coughed and turns away. Well, Kiss B was about Yunho and his y revenge… but the plus point was his fans were always dirty since they kept flooding his Twitter mentions with rated pictures. Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders and brought his hands up, palms facing upwards.

 

“Hyung is such a liar, always a liar.” Junsu finally spoke.

 

Jaejoong gasped, “Yah… what do you know anyway.”

 

“Oh I know EVERYTHING hyung. You and Yunho-hyung’s night activities. At least I was honest with my fans by mentioning that if I had the chance, I want to have an ADULT concert.” Junsu snorted and stood up. “This is definitely about Yunho-hyung anyway. I’ll go for soccer practice, see you.”

 

Jaejoong brought his hands to his face.

 

Yoochun spoke, “Hyung, it’s just me, just come clean.”

 

Jaejoong inhaled deeply between his fingers and opened his eyes. “Yes, this is about Yunho and his ty dance. I can’t believe he did the s even though he promised not to use female dancers!” Jaejoong ruffled his hair. “I planned this since a year ago. Don’t ruin this.”

 

Yoochun shrugged and leaned back against his chair. “Your choice hyung, your choice; whatever you do to get your man in your pants.”

 

~~*~~

“Hyung.” Changmin tapped on Yunho shoulders. Yunho jumped a little as he was absorbed into his world of Michael Jackson behind his headphones and pulls it down on his neck and turns his head to look up at Changmin.

 

“Sorry, yes?” Yunho asked while pushing his glasses up his bridge. They were currently in their own work room in the dormitory. Yunho looks down at what was poking his shoulders and it was a while album with a letter ‘Y’ in the center. “What’s that?” Curiosity got hold of his mind; Yunho took the album off Changmin’s hands and had a look at the cover.

 

‘ONLY LOVE’ across the letter ‘Y’

 

Yunho looked up at Changmin who looked back at him with a worried face. “What?”

 

“Try listening to ‘Kiss B’” Changmin gulped and Yunho watched him suspiciously.

 

“Is Jaejoong doing something violent?” Yunho took out the CD and pressed the button for the CD tray to slide across the player. He carefully sets the CD in place and presses the track number to play Kiss B.

 

The CD rolled awhile before the melody starts playing.

 

 

‘neoege jugo sipeo niga joha haneun aiseu keurim (hayan banilla keurim)’

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked as he held one side of his headphone.

 

“Just listen.”

 

 

soljighi jabgo itneun nison boda neoui kiseuga joha

Uri (uri) mane bimil (bimil) moduga jiltu halgeoya ye

Haengbog haeseo jireun bimyeong sori

Modu yeot deureosseul yeoya

You are my everything’

 

 

Yunho eyes widen and his back stiffen, sitting upright as he listens closely to the next few lines of the lyrics. Changmin watched his hyung reacted to the music and he figured he must be at the chorus.

 

‘and so hot so cool so sweet oh making in love’

 

Yunho blushed at the lyrics, trying hard to keep a straight face on as his dongsaeng was still standing beside him. It was hard, very hard, since Jaejoong’s y voice is stirring his treasure from his slumber – little Yunnie reaction. Yunho gulps as Jaejoong sang ‘uri yaegin bimillo haejwo neoui namjaege’.

 

The rumors about him and Changmin as a couple lately have been going out of hand and even though Jaejoong knew that it was impossible between the both of them, Jaejoong’s sense of jealousy was too extreme.

 

‘To play to play Kiss B

Like it like this TP’

 

 

Yunho pause the music immediately before listening to the second verse. He knew he is going to get a if he continues to listen. He read the lyrics; he knew what was next. Jaejoong was getting naughtier and Yunho knew he was needy. How long has it been since he last touched the man? 2 years? Yunho knew that Jaejoong wants his attention, he wants him too but they can’t meet, not when the paparazzi are still hanging around.

 

Yunho was lost in thought and Changmin knew what his hyung was thinking. He tried to call him, but he didn’t answer. Changmin was hesitating whether he should wake his hyung up. He reached out for his shoulder and gave a soft nudge.

 

Yunho jumped and got pulled back to reality. His reality was him and Changmin. As much as Jaejoong wants his attention, he can’t give him. “Sorry” Yunho apologizes as he pulls his headphones down again.

 

Changmin gave a smile and tightened the grip on his shoulder. “It’s okay. I know what you’re thinking. I’ll just leave you alone.”

 

Yunho took a deep breath, “, Jae!” Yunho fist his hand into a ball, his nails digging in into his palms. He knew this was about Honey Funny Bunny.

 

~~*~~

 

Jaejoong sat at his desk tapping on his feet. Did Yunho not listen to his song? Every fan out there has been talking about the song for a month, even KBS banned the song. Yunho was really testing his patience. Jaejoong hissed as he breathed in deeply. We have to also take in the possibility that Yunho DID hear his song since Jaejoong personally (anonymously) send the duo his own repackaged album.

 

Jaejoong needed a plan B.

 

 

 

 

===============================================================

A/N: I came back on AFF to check for any friend request and then I found this hidden one-shot. I wrote this 3 months ago and I realized I stopped writing this most probably because I didn't know how to continue. 3 months later, I re-read this whole thing and I didn't even realize I wrote this (lmao) and I can't remember the plot. 

I NEED HELP

Give me suggestions on how I should continue part 2. HAHA. I may take one of your request into considerations but please don't expect much as I've not been writing much so my writing skills is kinda rusty. If I can't get any suggestions/inspirations then i GUESS i might have to end this /cries a river/ 

I look forward to your comments :) 

 

BTW. It is not a habit of mine to promote another fic, but if you do read my Love isn't a fairytale, its sequel, The Process of Things, is on my livejournal. DO check it out!

===============================================================

===============================================================