Chapter 3

My Dictionary

*Your pov*

'Hmm.. I feel like I saw them somewhere already'

 

You looked another time at the picture, you saw seven smiling boys.

After some minutes you just scratched your head and went inside.

'Finally~ back home', you said while taking off your shoes. You threw your jacket on the couch and took your phone. You started calling your sister.

'Yoboseyo?',  you heard the voice of a man.

'yoboseyo? Uhm.. Is my eonni there?'

'Ah.. yes, please, wait a second'

'Y-yes'

'Yeobo! Your dongsaeng wants to talk to you', you heard the man calling your eonni.

'Yoboseyo, Sunwha?'

'Yes, eonni'

'Uhm.. that man is just a stranger who found my phone, okay?'

'Yes, yes, I believe you', you lied and chuckled.

'But why're you calling? You got the job??'

'Ani ani, I just went today, they would call tomorrow'

'ah, I understand, where do you want to work actually?'

'Ah, I'll tell you when I passed'

'Ppali! Why're you calling?'

'Ani, forget it! It's not important, I hope you become good friends with the stranger, arrasseo? Bye', you quickly ended the call before she could answer you. 

'Aigoo~ this is already her 6th man in 6 monthes while you still didn't have got your first love. You sighed. You prepared some ramyun. When you finished eating you took a shower and went to bed. 

'Aigoo~  Today was a tiring day, anyways, good night, beary bear', you said to the teddy bear next to you. You turned off the light and fell asleep.

-RIIIIIING-

You woke up immediatly and ran to your phone. You almost fell while running to your phone. 

'Yoboseyo?'

'Yoboseyo? Ah, Sunwha? Your sister's best friend here, I have a favor to ask you', You sighed, you thought woollim was calling you.

'Yes?'

'Can you bring some of my old furniture to her new house?'

'She moved? To where?'

'You didn't know? To Seoul! She found a good job'

'I called her yesterday, but she-  ah, yes, I'm there in 20 minutes'

You ended the call, you did quick your clothes on, took your phone and left with your car. You weren't lucky, there was a traffic jam. 

-RIIIING-

'Aish~ I seriously have to change that stupid ringtone', you mumbled.

'Yoboseyo?'

'Yoboseyo, am I talking with Han Sunwha?'

'Ah, yes, that's me'

'You got the job'

'WHAT?', you shouted.

'Congratulations, you got the job'

'Ah, neh, you're sure, that you called the right person?'

'If you're Han Sunwha then I'm sure', the man said confused.

'Thank you very much'

'Okay, come to the office tomorrow, then we'll talk more about it'

'Yes, yes, thank you very very very much'

The call ended and you jumped on your seat.

'YAH! WOMAN, MOVE!', someone from the car behind you shouted. You forgot you were sitting in a car. You bowed and left to your sisters friend. You helped with the furnitures, at the end you saw your sister walking to you.

'Eonni! I got the job!', you said while jumping to her.

'Amazing! I already got an appartement for you in Seoul!'

'What?'

'Haha, here it is', she gave me some papers, she already paid for this.

'I can't accept this, eonni'

'Ani, you can have it! I'll pay!'

'Gomawo, eonni!',  you said and hugged her, tears started to form in your eyes.

'From today on it's your house, I already sent some people to your old house, they're packing your stuff now'

'WHAAT, and my personal stuff?', you shouted.

'Don't worry, there are not just men but also women' 

You sighed and nodded. Your sister  dropped you at your new appartement. You got your keys and went inside. All your furnitures were already standing there.'Omg, my eonni is really rich', you gasped. You threw yourself on  your bed. You almost fell asleep till you heard your neighbors, they were really loud. It were all boys. You sighed again. *Oh, help*

*Daehyun's pov*

'Yah! Yongguk hyung, where are we going?', I looked at all the other members. They were just following with their heavy bags. We came at an appartement. 

'Here will be our new dorm'

'What, new dorm? That's why we had to pack our stuff?'

'You're really stupid, huh?', Youngjae sighed.

'Yah! That's not true', you shot him a death glare.

We walked in and got our keys. We opened the door. It wasn't big, but it was bigger than our last one. We all decided who will sleep with who in a room. I'll have to sleep with Youngjae in a room, Yonguk will sleep with Himchan and Jongup will sleep with zelo in a room. Everyone started shouting at eachother.

'Yah! Little kids! We have neighbors! I don't want them to be mad at us', yongguk shouted. Everyone became quiet and walked into their own room. You sighed and laid down on your bed. YoungJae was already sleeping. After some minutes you also fell asleep.

-------

Annyeong :D Chapter 3 is up ^^ 

Happy birthday to hamster gyuuu <3 

keke :D

Please, subscribe and comment ^.^