At the park.

At the park.

 

It was a nice sunny day in a park and sun was shining thru branches.
 
There, Taemin was sitting on bench and thinking about something. He was so in thoughts he even closed his eyes. Though, sun was really shining brightly. He would fell asleep if someone wouldn´t overshadow his face. He blinked and opened his eyes but he still sees blurry. After a while he finally saw who was standing in front of him.
 
"Key..." he shouted smiling, jumped up and hugged him tightly around the neck. 
"Sorry I´m late Taeminnie" he apologized and smiled at him. 
They sit on the bench and Taemin buried his head into his warm chest and smiled widely. He inhaled his sweet scent that he loved so much. He almost melted from that.
"I  missed you, Key." Taemin said sadly with pout appearing on his lips. Key hugged him around the back and began to gently his back. 
"I´ve missed you too, Taeminnie. You cann´t even imagine how much." he looked to his hazel eyes and gently pecked him on his forehead. Taemin almost stopped breathing and he felt really hot. He was blushing madly.
"Promise me, Key, you will never ever leave me alone." Taemin said seriously while looking into Key´s feline eyes. Key took his cheeks and gently them. That make Taemin blush even more. 
"Don´t worry, Taeminnie. I will never leave you alone again.Never." he whispered into Taemins ear and that make him shiver a bit.
"Key..." Taemin looked away. Key just slyly smiled and pulled him closer by hips. With his hand he turned back his face to his side and said 
"Taeminnie, you´re the cutest person on this world, you know?" Taemin just didn´t know what to say and only looked away with pout on his red face. Key was just still smirking on his cuteness.
"Really?" he shyly smiled on Key and put his hands on his shoulders.
"Yeah..." he pulled Taemins chin closer to his lips, looked on Taemins lips and eagerly crashed their lips together. Taemins eyes widened and moaned a little into kiss.
"K-Key...we´re..." but Key didn´t pay attention to what he said and just on his plump bottom lip. His hands lost under his t-shirt and he began to his back. 
Now he was kissing him passionately touching his body everywhere and it didn´t even bother him they were in the park. But suddenly Taemin pulled away, out of breath.
"Key!? Are you crazy we´re in the park! Somebody can saw us!" he was still blushing madly from that kiss. 
"But you were so cute, I can´t hold back!" he smiled at Taemin with a pout.
"Ah, just not don´t do that again so suddenly ok?" Taemin said whit a cute smile playing on his lips.
"And can I kiss you right now?" Key asked.
"Huh? Uh, sure." Taemin answer dumbfounded. 
Key got closer to Taemin, looked into his eyes and gently kissed his plump lips again. 
"Nah, can be?" Key asked.
"Yeah..." Taemin said totally like in 7th heaven. Key just laid him down on his chest , patted him on the hair and whispered to his ear "I love you."