Chapter Ten

I'm Crazy For You

-The Yong's and Yoon's Household-                         

-DooJoon's P.O.V.-

I was laying down on my bed when I heard the front door opened. I reluctantly got up and walk downstairs. It must be JunHyung, coming back for breakfast or lunch. This kid, randomly walk outside on a rainy day. Whatever, as his half-brother, I must take care of him because his parents are no longer by his side. JunHyung's parents passed away not too long ago. It had only been 10 years. Okay, that's really long. Well, my dad met his mom, and his mom gave birth to him, they weren't even married... Anyways, like today, it was raining like crazy, his mom and my dad decided to meet up. He told her that it's best for them to break up, and that he wanted to keep JunHyung... She refused. Unfortunately, my heartless mother tortured JunHyung's mom into giving the little kid. That time JunHyung was only 7, I was 15. JunHyung's mom bided "goodbye" and kisses him all over, whispering "I love you", until she jumped down from a bridge, right in front of the poor boy's face. My father was there. He thought there's still a chance of saving her, he followed her down the wild streams. I was there, too. I witnessed EVERYTHING. There's nothing we can do. It was too late. JunHyung stood here. Tears rolls slowly down his cheeks. Watching him made me teared up. That must be a huge shock for him. What surprised me was that his eyes... Even though he's crying, but his eyes were emotionless. They were cold, like ice. I ran over to his side and hugged him tightly. He pushed me back. I stubbornly held tight. I told him everything will be alright and I'll take care of him. When he came to live with my mother and I, my mother became a witch. She abused him countless of times. Once, she even planned to kill him. But, JunHyung never fights back. He kept calm. He was a quiet kid. The only friend he have was HyunSeung. JunHyung hated me back then, he didn't say so, I know. His actions are very predictable. He ignores me whenever I tried to make conversations. I did my best. JunHyung is just so hard to please. And I understands that. He didn't liked me because I was related to he woman who abuses him every single day. Honestly, I'm really thankful to HyunSeung, although I hates him deeply, for always being there for JunHyung whenever he's having a hard time. When I graduated out of high school, I took JunHyung and left my house. In other words, we ran away. I didn't wait for JunHyung's agreement, I just grabbed him and his belongings, and dashed out the door while my mother is still sleeping. We came here. I sent him to school. Then, I took all the money I have in my account to pay for my college feeds and also keeping us alive. JunHyung's started to be more opened to me. He soon accepted me as a big brother. I could be more happy.  

 "Hyung! I'm home!" JunHyung called.  

 "I know. I heard." I walked down.

Behind him was a cute little kid. What did you do JunHyung?  

 "Ah... Who's this? Did you...?" I raised my eyebrow at him.  

 "What? No," He closed the dripping wet umbrella and put it on the side. "Hyung, this is a friend of mine, YoSeob."

YoSeob? He looks like this? Just like JunHyung says, YoSeob is a cute, no, extremely adorable little guy.  

 "..... Annyeonghaesaoh..." YoSeob said as he bowed.

I nodded my head. I looked up and down, checking him out. Not that way. He has on a pair of dark blue jean. His dark gray sweater looks a little bit big on him, but it's still cute. His dark, black hair was skillfully fixed. His eyes were just so attractive, and his skin was fair and white.   

 "... Umm, hyung..." JunHyung snapped me out.  

 "Sorry about that, if you're his friend then come on in." I smiled.

JunHyung, I see what you did there.   

 "Sit down, make yourself comfortable. No one going to hurt you, right, hyung?" JunHyung glared at me.

I smirked.  

 "Araseo..." YoSeob shyly took a seat.  

 "I'm his half-brother, Yoon DooJoon. You can call me your hyung, too, if you like." I nicely welcomed him.  

 "Hyung!" JunHyung glared more at me.  

 "Uhhh... Nice to meet you..... DooJoon-hyung..." YoSeob replied.  

 "See?" I turned over to JunHyung.

JunHyung turned away, blushing. I smirked.   

 "Well, it's about time. You got back on time, and it seems like we have an important guest. YoSeob, would you like to have lunch with us?" I asked him kindly.  

 ".... Umm... If you don't mind." He looked down at his feet.  

 "Of course not." I smiled.  

 "He said yes, so go prepare lunch, hyung," JunHyung pushed me to the kitchen. "I skipped breakfast, make it quick."  

 "Yes, sir. YoSeob make yourself feel like home. Don't be shy." I winked.

And I earned a deathly glare from my cute little brother.  

 "You are so cute, JunHyung." I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

He smacked my hand away. He gave me the are-you-trying-to-embarass-me-in-front-of-YoSeob look. I smiled more. This kid is too cute.   

 "Calm down," I said. "I was just trying to act like most big brothers."

JunHyung rolled his eyes. He opened the fridge and take out two can of coke. He walked over to YoSeob, and sat down next to him.  

 "Here." He said as he handed YoSeob one of the can.  

 "Thank you." YoSeob replied softly.

I swear. They make the perfect couple EVER.                          

-End of P.O.V.-

 

 

 "You two do seem to get along really well." YoSeob said.  

 "Yea. He's the only relative I have now." JunHyung took a sip from his coke.  

"Huh?" YoSeob looked at JunHyung in wonder.  

 "My parents passed away, about 10 years ago. And hyung's mom.... Unfortunately, does not related a single drop of blood with me." JunHyung fixed his eyes on the black TV's screen.  

 "Mianhae..." YoSeob said, sympathetically.  

 "Gwenchan-ah." JunHyung said.

It was silent for a while until JunHyung broke the silence.  

 "So, what you think? You're not scare right now, are you?" JunHyung turned to YoSeob.  

 "Ani. DooJoon-hyung is very nice." YoSeob shyly looked down at his can.  

 "Stop calling him hyung......." JunHyung pouted.

YoSeob chuckled. Suddenly, DooJoon popped out of nowhere.   

 "It's not like he have a choice. In the future, he will, fortunately, call me hyung." DooJoon winked at JunHyung.

JunHyung flashed DooJoon a will-you-stop-making-it-so-obvious-he-has-a-boyfriend-you-know glare. DooJoon replied it back with a you-could-be-wrong eyes smile.  

 "Food is ready. Let's go." DooJoon announced.                         

 

-YoSeob's House-

-KiKwang's P.O.V.-                         

I slowly opened my eyes..... And found myself wrapped by DongWoon's arms. He wasn't sleeping, he was wide awake. I blinked slowly, thinking it's just a dream. But, it's reality.  

 "Unnn......" I squirmed. I felt the grip loosen.

Awe.... I shouldn't have done that... Wait..... What? What did I just...?  

 "Ahh..... Good morning, hyung," DongWoon greeted coolly. "Well, it's more like noon, now."   

 "H-how you got in my house?" I sat up.  

 "Umm.... This is YoSeob-hyung's house." He said as he got off the couch.  

 "Jinja?" I rubbed my eyes quickly.

I looked around. It is YoSeob's house.  

 "Neh." DongWoon replied.  

 "Where's Seobie?" I asked.  

 "He left earlier, and haven't come back," DongWoon handed me a glass of milk. "Hyung, you want to go eat something?"  

 "Sure." I drank the milk.

I walked over to the sink and washed the glass cup. When I was done, Woonie and I walked outside. Woonie locked YoSeob's door and slipped the keys under the mat.  

 "Let's go," I pulled him. "Where you wanna eat?"  

 "Anywhere is fine, as long if it's with you." DongWoon smiled sweetly at me.

I nodded, turning my head away, so he won't know that I'm blushing. Did he said that to tease me?                          

-End of P.O.V.-                         

 

                        

-The Yong's and Yoon's Household-

-YoSeob's P.O.V.-

I was REALLY REALLY REALLY nervous. I'm actually IN JunHyung's house. His brother, DooJoon, was nice. His cooking skills were extremely amazing. It's even better than Kwangie's. Well, they're both good, but DooJoon-hyung's was much better. Anyways, I tried my best to act normal. It seems that my nervousness kept on showing up. DooJoon-hyung kept on smiling at me, making me more nervous. But, it has a warm, welcoming, happy feeling in it. It feels like he wanted me to be related to him. I haven't feel the feeling of a family in such a long time, so it's nice whenever he smiles at me. And I gladly accept all his smiles with mines. It really feels like home.  

"Now, JunHyung's gone," DooJoon-hyung began. "How's my cooking?"  

"It's so amazing!" I cheered.

He smiled. I smiled back.   

 "I'm glad you liked it." DooJoon-hyung said.  

 "I think it tasted better than Kwangie's, I mean my friend's." I replied.  

 "Kwangie?" DooJoon-hyung tilted his head.  

 "Ah... Neh..." I scratched my head.  

 "Is he your boyfriend?" DooJoon-hyung asked me the most funniest question, EVER.  

 "Aniyo," I bursted out laughing like a maniac. "We're just best friends. Mianhaeyo."   

 "Ohh.... So, that's how it really is. Why you're apologizing?" DooJoon-hyung asked me.  

 "For laughing. It's just too funny to be true. And it seems that he's getting a boyfriend soon." I said, thinking about DongWoon.  

 "That makes more sense. I thought you already have a boyfriend. But you don't. What a relieve." DooJoon-hyung sighed.

I was confused. But whatever, I smiled back anyways.  

 "Ummm.... Doesn't JunHyung has a boyfriend?" I asked and yelled at myself for asking that.  

 "Huh?" He looked at me like I was crazy.  

 "HyunSeung....," I looked down. "Is his boyfriend, isn't he?"  

 "Aahh.... Yes," DooJoon-hyung replied. "But then I like you more. You're my type. I barely get along with HyunSeung." 

I smiled shyly. DooJoon-hyung patted my head. I don't why but I feel really happy when hyung says that.  

 "What happened?" Hyung asked.  

 "What you mean?" I asked.  

 "Your fist." He grabbed my wrist, softly.  

 "Ahh... This? It's nothing, just an accident." I lied.  

 "Let's just say that since it looks like you're not going to tell." DooJoon-hyung looked disappointed.

Mianhae, hyung. It was your brother that caused this. But I can't just say that. DooJoon-hyung understands me well.  

 "YoSeob, it's late afternoon already. I'll take you home." JunHyung suddenly appeared.  

 "Neh." I said as I stood up.  

 "Aweee. Leaving so early." DooJoon-hyung whined.  

 "He needs to go home, you know." JunHyung said as he put on his shoes.  

 "But it's only 4:30." DooJoon-hyung whined.  

 "I'll be going now. Thank you for today," I turned to DooJoon-hyung and smiled.

 "DooJoon-hyung." JunHyung sighed.   

 

"No problem. You can come over anytime. You're always welcome here, araseo?" He smiled.  

 "Yah! Hyung." JunHyung eyed DooJoon-hyung.  

 "Neh." I cheerfully said.

I waved to him and catch up to JunHyung. Today was fun.                          

-End of P.O.V.-

 

 

-DooJoon's P.O.V.-

That was HARD! UGH! I have to bite down all my organs to say that HyunSeung was JunHyung's boyfriend. That was probably the most disgusting thing I've ever said in my life! Well, in order to bring some drama and deep love feelings, I had no choice. I seem to understand YoSeob, a lot. I can tell VERY EASY that he liked JunHyung. Kekekeke. It was written all over his face, but JunHyung is too blind to notice. Whatever, young love. So beautiful although I am the person that's stirring everything up. Mianhae. It's all for y'all relationship. Let's hope everything plays like I planned.                   

-End of P.O.V.-

 

 "Umm... Thanks, JunHyung," YoSeob broke the awkward silence between them. "Today was fun..."  

 "Ahh... Anytime. Seems like DooJoon-hyung enjoyed you a lot. You should come more often..." JunHyung forced a smile.

YoSeob chuckled, "Neh, I will."

They continued the awkward silence. It had stopped raining. The mighty Sun came out of its puffy clouds beds, shining warm rays down on the surface. Above, a rainbow formed. YoSeob looked up, admiring the wondrous seven shades of magnificent colors. He smiled. JunHyung, who was secretly watching YoSeob, followed the cute guy's gaze. He, too, smiled.   

 "Beautiful, isn't it?" JunHyung said.

YoSeob replied with a nod.  Just like you, thought JunHyung.  

 "But the rainbow will fade. Everything has to fade, right?" YoSeob asked.  

 "Perhaps," JunHyung answered. "There are things that'll never fade."

My love for you will never fade, thought JunHyung.  

 "Things that you treasured the most." JunHyung smiled, still looking up at the rainbow.

YoSeob looked at JunHyung, finding an explanation. But JunHyung just smiled.

 "Let's get you home. Come on."  

 "A-araseo!" YoSeob nodded.

And the day ended with YoSeob smiling at himself, although his heart was ripped knowing for sure that JunHyung has a boyfriend. On the other hand, JunHyung can't close his eyes, he kept on turning on his bed. Maybe thinking about his beloved YoSeob, who he thought has a boyfriend. As for DooJoon, who's the person behind the stirs, excited to watch the upcoming drama. And of course he did not told his dear half-brother that KiKwang wasn't YoSeob's boyfriend. What happened to DongWoon and his crush? Well, they had a great day together. And the rich, respectful boy, HyunSeung? He's probably somewhere out in the club partying, and thinking of ways to snatch his JunHyung back. Will everything be turned? Twisted, perhaps? Or even worse?                         

                                                                       

                                                                                -End of Chapter Ten- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Author's Note: Okay, I'll try to update as fast as I can. I'm writing the other chapters right now. Hope y'all enjoy it so far.