It's time to say Goodbye.

Bye Bye, Juliette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key's POV.

" We're here! " I announced proudly to my sweety honey Nicori.

" Oh My! This is beautiful, hun! " She answer in amazement, and sounds sweet too.

" Glad you like it, babe. It took for hours to arrange all of this for you, sweetheart. "

" Awwww, Key! You're so nice~ Thank you! You make me love you more, honey~~! "

I smile sweetly as an answer.

Nicole's POV.

I'm really really hapy, I mean, omfg.. Key is really good at making me happy! He put lots of red roses and candles along the way to the table. This is totally romantic.

" Awww honey, I just can't stop starring at this beautiful view. Nobody has ever do this for me before, you're the first one~ Oh baby I love you so much~~ "

Key's eyes get widen, and so do his smile get even widen too.

" Really?! Yes! kkk~ "

Awww the way he chuckle. So damn cuteeeee.

" C'mon, let me take you to the table. "

I smile as an answer.

He took my hand and lead me to the chair. He pull the chair and tell me to have a sit. After that, he go to his chair and have a sit. He's doing something, and he didn't noticed yet that I stared at him. I still can't believe that now he's my boyfriend. It was just like a dream come true, oh my. He realise that I've been starring at him. And he smiles.

" Do you want to eat ? " He suddenly asking me.

" Uh, maybe later. " I reply with smile.

" Okay then, honey. " He smiles too.

Author's POV.

They smiling to each other for a looooonnnnggg time. They stare each other in amazement, just like they've never meet before. Didn't they feel akward? lol hahahahahah~~~~~ They didn't realise that someone has been spying them, since that spy is seeing them left Nicole's house.

" Hahah~ Key-shi.. What if.. Victoria and your mom knows this? How will they react? Haha~ " Krystal smirking and she left the place. Heading to Victoria's house.

Krystal's POV.

" Ya~! Lazy-girl-who's-not-paying-attention-to-her-fiance! Open the door! I gotta tell you something! " I shouting while knocking Victoria's door roughly.

" Ya~! Stop that! Be patient! I'm coming you nuts! Ugh!! " I could hear her loud groan from outside the door.

Victoria's POV.

I unlocked the door roughly and said, " What is it, Krystal?! " My face is turning red, not blushed, but angry.

" Don't be so sensitive, Mrs. Kim, well not yet. I want to tell you something about your fiance~ "

Huh? Key?

" What's with him? " I ask curiously. Why did she mention Key?

" Aren't you going to let me in first? So we'll talk comfortably? "

" Alright... Come. " I lead her to the couch, and told her to have a sit, so do I.

" What's with Key? "

" Just don't shrieking, alright? He is dating with Nicole. "

I froze. What the heck? He's dating with other girl?! What he's doing?!

" WHAT?! WHO'S NICOLE?! "

" Cool down...... Nicole is his best friend. They've been knows each other for a long time. Since they were kindergarten. "

" B-but I-I'm his fiancee?! That's impossible! You're lying! "

" Ugh.... you don't believe me? "

" Of course I don't! Key would never do this! Just bring me to him, I'll drive. "

She stand up and heading to the door. I follow her. I also took my car's key.

" Wait! Let me lock the door first. "

I told her and locked the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter