weeeeeeeee!!!

SUMMER with a kick of KIMERALD

“Ge!! Ahon ka muna, kakain na.”

“Ok bhe!” Gerald yelled.

 

Gerald ran to the cottage where Kim was, she was holding a plate and about to pick their food. “Ano ang gusto mo?”

“Ayan, seafood.” Gerald answers.

 

The bamboo chairs was occupied by their bags so they remained both standing. Everybody was there, including Potpot and Ali with their girls, Ken, Mike, Jalal, and Jamel.  They are all eating bear hands and standing around the nippa hut.

 

“Ge! Astig ka ah. May tagasubo.” Ali .

“Inggit ka lang! Mag-asawa ka na rin kasi. Diba Primz?”

“Loko!” Primzie says.

While Kim feeds him, Gerald stole a smack on her lips. “Ano  ba Ge!!! Para kang sira!”

“Eh kanin lang ‘yung sinubo mo sakin eh, akala ko kiss mo ‘yung ulam.” He says naughtily.

Kim squinted to hide her embarrassment in front of Gerald’s peers.

“Aray!” Jalal shouts. “Kinagat ako ng langgam! Ang sweet kasi nila.” Laughs.

“Ang corny mo pre! Daga na uso ngayon! Cheesy na.” Mike adds.

“Ay oo nga pala.”

“Alam nyo kumain na lang kayo kaysa panoorin nyo kami dito.” Kim smiles.

“Oo nga! Inggit lang kayo eh. Di ba bhe?!” And he picked the piece of rice fell in Kim’s chest with his mouth.

Kim tapped his ears gently. “Sira ka talaga! Uminom ka na nga.” Kim offered him her glass of juice.

Gerald felt tired of standing, he removed some bags and sat down, he held Kim by the waist and let her seat on his lap while they are eating.

“Gusto mo pa ba?” Kim asked.

“Oh teka, mas marami akong nakain kaysa sayo ah. Ni hindi ko nga nakitang sumubo ka. Kumain ka pa.”

“Eh kanina pa kaya ako tikim ng tikim noong fruits dito. Hindi mo nakita paano nasa pool ka iniwan mo ako.”

“Fruits? Bakit? Naglilihi ka?” Gerald naughtily asked.

“Baliw! Naglilihi ka dyan! Hindi noh! Tumigil ka nga dyan!”

“Ay sayang naman akala ko nakabuo na.”

“Hoy Gerald, ang hina mo naman. Sa tagal nyo hanggang ngayon hindi ka pa rin nakakabuo.” Jamel teased with conviction.”

Gerald threw a piece of bread on his face and said, “Gago ka ba! Career wise! Saka na yang anak anak.”

“Eto naman masyado sineryoso.”

“Loko ka pala eh. At saka gusto ko si Kim muna ang baby ko.” He hugged her tightly from behind.

Kim leaned back to rest her body on Gerald and she kissed his neck.

 

After lunch, everyone is excited to dip in the pool but Gerald and Kim decided to stay in the cottage to have a nap. Gerald rested his head on Kim’s lap, she caressed his hair going down his face while his eyes closed.  “Bhe, ano kaya kung iwan na natin ‘yung showbiz? Para lang tayong tautauhan doon, utos dito utos dun, walang freedom. Ni hindi ko masabi sa kanila kung gaano kita kamahal.” Gerald uttered.

“May tamang oras naman para dyan diba, saka ako masaya na ako sa ganito. At least kahit papano naman nagkaka-private times tayo diba. Okay na ko dun.”

“Hindi ka ba nahihirapan? Ikaw lang naman ang iniisip ko eh. Gusto na kita ilayo sa magulong mundo ng showbiz. You don’t deserve this honey.”

“Alam mo beh, mahirap ‘to kung wala ka. Eh nandyan ka naman, so kakayanin ko lahat. Sana ganun ka din. Para sa atin din naman ito diba. Para sa magiging pamilya natin in the future. At isa pa, eto rin ang magpapatibay satin.”

“Sobrang proud ako sayo,Kim. Kung papano mo i-handle ang mga bagay. Salamat sa lahat. Huwag ka mawawala sakin ah. Mahal na mahal kita.”

Kim lowered her head and gave Gerald a sweet passionate kiss.

“Hoy! Tama na yan! Palubog na ang araw!” Mike yelled. “Tara na! Ang sarap magbabad oh.”

 

Kim and Gerald jump on the pool with hands intertwined. “Brrr.. Ang lamig ng tubig.” Kim says.

“Okay lang yan. Halika dun tayo sa may falls.”

Kim anchored her arms on Gerald’s neck and wrapped her legs on his body as he led her under the waterfalls.

“Beh gusto ko magslide pero nakakatakot.”

“Hindi yan. Tara try natin. Sabay tayo, sa likod mo ako.”

They positioned at the slope of the slide, Kim in front, Gerald’s arms on her waist.

“Ang sakit sa likod.” Kim says. “Pero ang sarap.”

Ali and Mike are doing dive exhibitions and the rest are watching them including Kim and Gerald. Kim stepped into Gerald’s feet as he goes up and down, playing with Kimmy whose arms are anchored to his neck. He rains small kisses through her cheek, caressing it with his nose with arms around her waist.

 

“Water battle tayo oh!” Ali dares. “Kim and Primz will seat on our neck, tapos ang manalo…. Wala lang. haha.”

“Oh game! Si Pot sali din daw.” Gerald says.

“Kayo na lang.” Potpot refused.

Kim and Ali’s girlfriend sat on the guys’ necks and started to pull each other, Kim fell down first, and Gerald caught her even before she could fell on the water. Ali’s team won.

“Nasaktan ka?” Gerald worriedly asked.

“Hindi, hindi. Okay lang ako.” Kim smiles.

Gerald wiped off the water at Kim’s face and hugged her again and again as though she would be gone.

 

Two hours later, they decided to prepare to go home. Kim get off the water first to get the towel, she went back at the pool side and called Gerald, she lend the towel and tap it off at his face and body.

She hands their bag with their clothes inside and went to the bathroom to wash up.

“Tara sabay na tayo.” Gerald naughtily says.

“Eh huwag na! Intayin mo ako dyan. Saglit lang.”

“Eh sabay na nga tayo para mabilis.” He did not notice Potpot passing by. “Anong mas mabilis, mas matagal nga ‘pag sabay kayo eh.” He laughs.

“Loko loko!” Gerald says.

Gerald still pursued in taking a bath together with Kim, so he went inside after her.

Kim removed her clothes, ignoring the presence of her hubby. “You are so beautiful!”

She squinted after hearing the words from Gerald. He pushed her body near him, and started to kiss her lips, slowly but surely.. and YUMMY! :D

Kim’s lips cooperated in no time, Gerald opened the shower using his right arm. She interrupted the kiss, “Bilisan na natin. Baka sabihin nila kung ano ano ang ginagawa natin dito.”

“Eh ano naman ngayon, eh mag asawa naman tayo!” Gerald said with conviction.

“Huwag ka na makulit okay!”

 

Kim is about to go out with a towel covering her body. “Hoy! Lalabas ka ng ganyan?!”

“Oo. Doon na lang ako magbibihis sa dressing room.”

“Kimberly! Tigil tigilan mo ako ah. Ang dami daming lalaki dyan sa dadaanan mo. Magbihis ka!!!”

Gerald looked for Kim’s clothes inside the bag.

 

The rest is history :D