HOLIDAY ? WHERE ??!!!

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA


" Omo ! What am I doing here ? " you said, looking around the garden, full of white roses, giving you a sweet scent in the morning.

You walked around clueless,, and THUK !

" Ouch~... " you rubbed your temple, seeing your dress were covered by stingy muds. Now you realised that you were wearing a dress, white dress, *Am I on a wedding or something ?*

" Jeoseonghamnida...dangsin, gwenchanayo ? " a man's voice can be heard.

" Uh ??!! " you widen your eyes, as soon you saw who's him.

" Let me help you up. " He offered his hands and you grabbed it without thinking and blushing.

" Gamsahamnida. " You bowed and run backaway.

" Dashi dorawa ~ Dorawa,dorawa. Dashi dorawa ~ dorawa,dorawa. " the alarm clock rings.

*. I thought that was real. Shut up ! Shut up !* you quickly turned it off. Still, your eyes were closed but you couldn't change the fact that it was at the dawn, and you must get up and bike to school. With a nice technique your sister told you, you immediately shoved away the blanket and roll your body and stop in front of the toilet. " Okay, I didn't rearranged my books yesterday night. I hope there's no Biology today. "

___________________AT BREAKFAST________________

" Danson, don't play with my pencil ! It might broken ! " You scolded your 6 year old younger brother.

But he keep staring at you and play with your pencil.

" Hey kid ! Give it back to me, or else. "

" Like what ? " He showed you his mehrong.

" I'll tell mummy what you did last Christmas. "

" Okay, here you go fat sister ! "

Before you could smack his head, he ran as fast as a cheetah.

" My monsters.... let's eat ! " Your mother called out both of you.

" I'm going to watch all of my favourite drama like yesterday..... hahaha... and you must lay your on the same chair at school, now bye ~~ " you already-gaduated-high-school-sister bid you goodbye.

*Pfft ! Like I care, soon I'll be like her too.*

_______________________AT SCHOOL___________________

" Infinite will have their comeback this month !!!! " Arina said.

" WHEN ???!!!!! " Rara asked, curiously.

" Woohyun ~~~ " Brenda said, put her hands on both cheeks.

" Sungjong already released teaser last night !!! I can't stop fangirling till 3 AM !!  I wonder when will my Hoya release his ? " you said.

" Maybe at the end of this month. " Arina nods.

" I wish I could see MY JONGGIE OPPA ~~~~ " Rara pulls her hair.

" Come on, there'll be one week off, you still can online later on. " Brenda patted Rara's back.

" I'm going to buy their album... I can't wait,, I can't wait !!! " You squealed like there's nobody in the class.

" Ehem.Ehem. " Your classroom teacher stood in front of the door, signalling you to greet her, seems you're the class monitor.

You was on your dream again, while the teacher take the attendance. " Yujin, yujin. " Brenda called your name. " W...a....e? " You tried to open your eyes. " What's now ? " you asked her again. This time Brenda, who sat beside you didn't replied back. " What time did you sleep yesterday night , YUJIN? DETENTION  ! " Your teacher yelled.

*I'm not deaf, my dear teacher.*

_____________AT DETENTION CLASS________________

You were so bored, so you took the blue marker pen and began to sketch 'HOYA <3 YUJIN' on the whiteboard, when suddenly the taecher came.

" What are you doing there ? Sit down. " The teacher grabbed the marker pen. You quickly sat on your table. * How cruel are you ? And why did I get this stupid detention and sat beside this 'stone' ??*

" Hello,,,, chinese boy...... hello... I'm talking to you. " You waved at him, but he didn't respond but he only straighten his clothes and look left and right.

"  Yujin-ah, still on your D Class ? " Rara texted.

" Yup. "

" So, what's ur plan this holiday ? "

" When ? who told u bout the holiday ? "

" u didnt pay attention at assembly r8 ? Heeeyyy, chincha. "

_________________ AT HOME __________________

" Yujin-ah, we're going to KOREA !!!! ~~~~~ " your sister shake your body.

" Mwo ? " You gave her your best derp face.

" Chincha ~ " she keeps shaking you.

" Who says, you're going to prank me like always right ? "

" Okay, if you don't want to go. Then... I'll go, You stay here with our duck alone. " *I'm going to tell mom that she doesn't want to go*

" Wait..... Why Korea ? " * I'm not gonna be with our ugly DUCK ! Yeah, so strange, everyone got their pets such as, dogs, cats, and etc. But me, a duck ?? WTF -.-' *

" Because I said so. "

" And our folks DID ??? I'm going to pack NOW. Leave my room, intruder. " You slammed the door.

" Suho oppa ~ Wait for me !~ " Your sister sang.