Ready to paint...?

Hasta Luego...?

    Your hands were shaking as you prepared your make-up tools; you reggreted throwing that idea of yours, while being with DMTN boys, as they had been too excited with it.

    Daniel had started talking about the make-up issue, that evening, since for ER's MV it would be necessary to have large tattoos painted on their bodies. You had stupidly commented:

   "So, you'll need a young team to paint on you; it won't be that difficult to find one..." you had moved your shoulders with boredom.

     Jeesu, your very- ver best friend since almost kindergarden, had looked at you with excitement and that's when you realised your goof; you were a trainee in a make-up team and were quite good at it.

     "So, why don't you bring your team, chick??"

    "Chick"; Aigoo, he'd been calling you like that since primary school- he was saying that you reminded him of a little chicken.

    You had frowned with a thoughtful expression.

    "Mueos? I don't think that we're that experienced yet..."

     Well, that wasn't your actual problem. In the same team as you, there was Jeesu's y girlfriend, Nami. Ah, that crazy snobbish idiot~ You hated her so much, as she was always mean to you, using the fact that she was older than you to humiliate you. of course, not in front of Jeesu. And you- behind your nerd appearance- didn't want to ask fro his help, nor anyone else's from DMTN; you were to proud to do that. So, now, he wanted your team, so as to have Nami with him...?

     What you hadn't been able to compromise with was how a kind creature like Jeesu could stand such a fake . He even had a "complete" relationship with her; you had heard them talking about that one day, but when they realised your presence, Daniel had closed your ears and Jeesu shut his mouth firmly. It was then, that you realised that you shouldn't hang out with them that often; after all, they were five guys and you were just a silent girl.

    "Oh, c'mon Hyunae... Do that for meee!" Daniel pouted, while Simon appeared behind him, pouting too.

     You laughed and blushed.

     "Yah, that's enough idiots. If she doesn't want to do it, she simply won't!" Jeesu had pushed them with annoyed expression.

      The idea, however, of earning money for you and your friends in your team and- of course- Simon's and Daniel's pouting, kind of made you forget your hesitation. Simon... ahh, he was a bit weird, but so handsome and Daniel was so kind and adorable.

     "OK, I'll suggest it! Let's cross fingers that the others will be also willing to do it" you had smiled and patted their heads.

     "Yooo, thank you, Hyunae, it will be awesome to have you around, little one!" Inati had pinched your cheeks.

      Well, your team had agreed with enthusiasm and the deal with the company had been made. But, when the moment finally arrived, you were feeling too  nervous. You hand't realised- until then- that you were going to paint on half- bodies. Inati was like a big brother to you and Youngwon was a very discreet creature. But Daniel half-? Simon half-? Jeesu half- ...

     Only the thought of these was making the blood rush crazily on your cheeks. With your shaky hands you fixed your long, wavy hair on a ponytail, put on your huge miopsy glasses and then straightened some wrinkles on your bubbly dress.

    The door slung open and your mom appeared, looking at you with a delightfully startled smile.

   "Are you sure, honey, that you're going to work? You seem more like going on a date..."

    You puffed and narrowed her with your eyes.

   "Oma, is it bad to dress every day nicely?"

    "Aniyo, aniyo. You're just perfect baby. Our superstar, Jeesu, is here to pick you up" she smiled and added:" His new look is absolutely gorgeous"

   "Yeap, I know" ~Darn it, that slipped accidentally!~ "I mean, he's fine"

   Your mom giggled playfully and you sighed, rushing downstairs, to find your dad talking with Jeesu. He was wearing petrol-washed jeans with many pockets on them, a grey T-shirt and black leather jacket. Ah, that moican hairstyle suited him crazily perfectly and he had that tiny pony tail on the back of his head; how cute~

   As soon as he saw you, he got up and smiled awkwardly, putting his hands in his pockets, while your father looked at you suspiciously.

   "Wow, you're deadly cute!" Jeesu smiled, rubbing the back of his neck and making you feel dizzy.

   "Are you sure you're not going on a date??" dad asked, raising an eyebrow.

    "Aigoo, aniyaaa! you shouted. "We're going to W-O-R-K! Arasso??"

     Your parents laughed and Jeesu winked at them, as you were waving good-bye.

     "Do you mind if we go on foot, chick? It's such a lovely day" he asked you with his breathtaking smile.

    "Aniyo, it's fine to walk" you moved your shoulders.

     He grabbed your hand and you looked at him with annoyance.

     "Will you cut it off? That's a really bad habit of yours!" you whined and pulled your hand from his.

~Flashback~

    It was the first day that you had worn your miopsy glasses, back then, on the third grade of primary school. Jeesu, who was on the fifth grade, was picking you up every day for school and you would both have fun playing and joking around during walking. It was since then that you were feeling safe by Jeesu's side and every morning you were waking up more than excited that he would be holding your hand.

    But that morning was different. Even though you were only 8 years old, you knew that your glasses were making you less beautiful. You remember looking at the mirror and starting crying.

   "Oma, I'm so ugly!" you were crying, with your mom trying to understand and calm you down, as she couldn't realise why you were so upset. She only convinced you to stop by telling you that you looked uglier when you were crying. However, when you were getting out of your house, your knees were shaking and your eyes were red from the tears. Jeesu was waiting for you as always.

    What if he considered you ugly? He wouldn't hold your hand again! You didn't dare to look at him but he raised your face and looked at you.

   "So, is that it?" he asked you.

    "Well, yes... I know I'm ugly know" you sniffed your nose.

    "Aniyo, you remind me of a little chicken, like these that Mrs Kim brought us yesterday. You eyes look huge now!" he had smiled and- to your relief- held your hand and started walking.

    ~Nah, your glassed, your very best defence, your very best shell to hide and not face the fact that you and Jeesu had actually grown up.

  ~End of Flashback~

   "Hey, that's how WE walk!" Jeesu whined back.

    "I think we are adults. It's not normal to walk like that! And what if Nami nuna was seeing that? She wouldn't be very pleased..."

   "Tsk.." Jeesu puffed and put his hands in his pockets.

   "Omo Jeesu, I hadn't realised that I'd be painting on bare skin! What if I'm painting Simon or Daniel? I'll faint for sure!" you said with a dreamy expression.

   "Aigoo, you'll be painting on me or Inati hyung, so no worries"

    "Hey, I might want to paint on them! How do you know? You didn't even ask me!"

   "No one is going to ask you, chick" he said firmly.

    "Aish, why are you so mean to me?" you wondered, but he wouldn't even look at you.

     A guy on a bike was approaching and when he saw you he stopped next to you.

     "Hyunae-sshi!" he yelled and you turned surprised.

    "Aww, Lee Junsu!" you smiled and gave him a hug.

     Lee Junsu was a classmate of yours since junior highschool. He was such a nice boy and you hadn't seen him after you'd finished school, one year earlier.

   "Oh my God, you've become so pretty!" he smiled and winked.

    "Thank you, Junsu-sshi!" you blushed.

    "How's life? What you've been doing?"

    "Oh, I;m a trainee in a make-up team. I'ts really exciting! What about you? Did you get in the university?"

    "Yeap! Architecture! Oh, I'd ask you out to tell you in detail, but- as far as I can see- you're taken" he answered and nodded towards Jeesu with his cute smile.

   "Nae, that's right" Jeesu smiled and grabbed your hand again.

    "Mueos? What. Are. You. Saying?" you shouted but he started pulling you, murmuring that you'll be late.

   "I'll call you, Junsu oppa!" you shouted and he sent you a smiling nod.

   "Oppa? You don't even call me oppa!" Jeesu whined.

    "Stop being stupid! Why are you torturing me? And you're not my boyfriend, not even a potential one, why should I call you oppa?" you shouted again and you both stopped talking.

   Why are you torturing her Jeesu? Confess or shut up, you idiot!  he cursed himself silently.

   Once you reached the studio, you left his side with great nerve and joined your friends to prepare your tools. He'd turn many times to look at you, but you kept on ignoring him. What, you'd let him destroy a potential date and then act like nothing is wrong? No way!

    "Oppaaaa!". Darn it, Nami was here. She looked at you and your friends with a snobbish look and hugged Jeesu, who pushed her back with annoyance. She was wearing a tight, short skirt and a blouse with a wide"V"; no provocative at all... She ignored his reaction and kissed his cheek.

    "Dear God, make her invisible!" you thought, your heart aching badly.

    Your instructor and DMTN's stylist appeared with the rest of the boys, who looked at you and smiled. You were listening to the instructions given and the explanation of the MV's concept carefully; it had to be done perfectly as it wouldn't be easy to erase and do it again and- beyond that- you didn't have a lot of time. The boys would get really tired waiting for you to finish. All these made you even more nervous. You noticed Simon looking at you, biting his lip and when you smiled at him, he winked, making you turn completely red.

    The last shot actually hit you, when all of them took their shirts off; a funny gasp was heard by every girl in the room and- at first- you were sure that you wouldn't be able to work properly. DMTN headed to their benches each and Jeesu grabbed your arm firmly.

   "You're coming with me" he said decisevely and dragged you behind him.

     Before you manage to react, Nami appeared out of nowhere and pushed you away from Jeesu.

   "I'll make yours oppa!" she said and looked at you warningly, while Jeesu frowned angrily.

   What to do, what to do? you wondered, feeling your embarassment raising dangerously by standing there on your own.

   "Hey, Hyunae! Come here!" Simon yelled and when you approached him, he caressed your cheek. "You'll be doing me, huh? You wanna?"

   "Of course, Simon-sshi" you smiled in relief and looke at the drawing you had to paint.

      You've been working silently for a while, but - as you couldn't rest somewhere the arm you weren't using- your usind shoulder was killing you. Simon seemed to notice and placed your hand on his for you to rest it. Your heart kicked you almost painfully and your hands started shaking again. Am I touching Simon's back??

      "Don't get nervous Hyunae. I don't bite" he smiled but not to your direction; he was looking at Jeesu, who was mentally throwing daggers at him, his cheeks having gone red.

     "Hey, Nami, buy me a bottle of water from the ground floor", you heard his voice and Nami disappaered. "Chick, come here" he added and you looked at Simon. "Go, go" he smiled and then laughed.

    "What do you want?" you asked him with a poker-face.

    "Check the drawing; I think something is wrong with it..." he looked at you with puppy-eyes and you bent over to see.

    "Ah, nothing serious; it can be easily fixed" you said and started correcting the drawing.

      It was Jeesu's turn to place your hand on his ; how much skinship can  girl stand?? Of course you had touched him uncountable times, but this one you felt like being hit by electricity, a warm feeling inside your chest. But you didn't move; you kind of liked it.

     You looked closely and blew the  lines you had just drawn to dry them, when -suddenly- Jeesu kissed your cheek. You stepped back in schock, causing your glassed to almost drop from your nose. Jeesu capped your cheek and pushed them back to their place, being entertained by your red face and your startled eyes, full of questionmarks.

    "Mihanne, I coulnd't bear so much aekiyo" he smiled brightly.

    " It's...it's OK... Gamsahamnida, oppa" you managed to say.~ DAMN IT! You only called him oppa in front of your best friend!

      Jeesu widened his eyes and was about to say something with a happy smile on his lips, when something like an annoying dog was heard.

    "Yah, you! Are you trying to steal my boyfriend? How dare you call him oppa, you idiot? Wanna die? I know you have a crush on him!"

    Nami had returned with a bottle  and watched the whole scene. Her face was red and didn;t hesitate to rush towards you and slap you in the face.

    Before anyone managed to say something, you had ran out of the room, burying your tearful face in your hands, not being able to stand the embarassment.

    You last heard Nami's voice: "Hasta luego loser!"