Water Balloons

Green Hippo's and Purple Kitty's

It was six pm and Yongguk, Zelo and I were hanging out at there apartment. Yongguk had gone to the kitchen for a glass of water a while ago and Zelo and I were just sitting around talking. "I like hippos." I said poking Zelo in the rib cage with a pencil. "Hippos?" He asked grabbing the pencil. "Yea hippos. You know what, you other kpop stars can go ahead and pick y animals to be but you know what I'm gonna be a hippo." "Why a hippo?" He asked. "Cuz there so completely not y." He laughed. "Wheres Yongguk gotten to? It can't possibly take this long to get a glass of water." Something cold exploded over my head. I gasped and looked behind me. Yongguk had a laundry basket full of water balloons next to him and he was grinning. "You did Not just do that!" I squeaked and stood up. He grabbed another balloon and chucked it at me, I dogged and ran for the kitchen. The balloon exploded against the wall thoroughly drenching Zelo. "Hyung I'm on your team!" He screamed running after us. I made a b line for the sink and grabbed a water gun from the cabinet below it. Yongguk and Zelo were throwing balloons through the doorway trying to hit me. Thankfully there aim was terrible around corners and I had the gun full in seconds. I dive rolled out the door and opened fire on Yongguk. He took a step back, tripped over something on the floor and fell. I Zelo. "Surrender robot boy before I have to short out your circuit boards." He grinned, threw a ballon at me and ran back into the kitchen screaming "Neveeerrrr!" I started to doge but I was to late. It exploded all over my shirt. "Fine then if that's how you wanna do this." I muttered and tiptoed to the kitchen doorway. I peered around the corner. I couldn't see him... Weird. I walked in and started to look around. "Zelo I know your in here." I called. No answer. I walked to the back of the room, as I passed by the pantry something grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. "Zelo?" I whispered trying to see in the dimly lit room. "Nope imma purple kitty." Zelo whispered back moving closer, sliding an arm around my waist and turning me around so I was facing him. "Really Zelo?" I asked rolling my eyes. "A purple kitty?" "Hippos like kitty's don't they?" He asked. "Depends on the kitty and the hippo." I replied. "We'll then" he pulled me a little bit closer. "What about this hippo and this kitty?" "You know if you wanted to know if I liked you you could have just i dunno maybe asked like a normal person when Yongguk left." My eyes were getting used to the dimness and I saw him pout. "But what's the fun in that? Besides earlier we weren't in a dark closet." "Dude way to sound like a ." "I was trying to be romantic... Well as romantic as you can be when you live in an apartment with five other guys..." I chuckled. "Well I do like the dark." I said. "Really?" I nodded. "So are you ever going to answer or are you just going to leave me hanging?" He asked. "Maybe" "Maybe? Maybe what? Maybe you'll answer or Maybe you like me?" I pretended to think for a second then said. "Maybe green hippo's are better than purple kitty's." I said with a grin. "Maybe they are but do green hippos like purple kitty's?" He asked. "They might. Do purple kitty's like green hippos?" He smiled then leaned down and kissed me. "They do." He whispered.