Idiots

Don't Mess With The B-tch (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pick it up" you said with a stern voice.

The young guy's hand trembled as he reached for his books that have previously fallen when he accidentally bumped into you.

"I-I'm sorry Hyesu, I didn't mean to-"

His words were cut off as you left, not wanting to waste time.

No one knew how it all began. If someone did, well at least they never said a word about it. Otherwise they would be expelled or kicked out of the school.

Everyone, even the teachers were terrified of you. They never understood how conflicting your physical appearance and your personality are. You were just like ice, beautiful but cold.

You had no friends, you talk to some people but never actually considered them your friends. Friends are boring, they make you feel secure and safe and then throw you away after they use you.

You finally arrived in your classroom, Chemistry was today's first subject, and you were 20 minutes early. As expected, there were only few people in the classroom. Most of them were too engrossed into what they're doing (probably playing cellphone games, or texting) to notice your presence which made you glad since you won't be getting much of an attention. 

"Hey girl~" a familiar voice called.

Byunghun was an exception though. He was different. Both of you grew up together in the same town. And just like the cliche love stories, you also promised to marry one another when you grow up. But things didn't go as planned since, well, it turned out that Byunghun was gay. He preferred d-cks.

"Hi Joe" you greeted back, offering a seat next to you.

"Ew! Stop calling me Joe, it's Jonessa now." 

"Whatever Joe"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter