SIXTH- BE ALRIGHT

I Forgot You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 In the practice room, there are Teen Top and other kingkas also. "Yahh, do U know how long we're waiting for U two?", C.A.P screams at them. "Sorry, hyung. I'm waiting for Changjo to finish his business first.", L.Joe answered. "What business? What kind of business?, Ricky raised one of his eyebrow as he asked Changjo. "Aissh, not that kind of business.. Geunyang...." "BWOYA?!" Then, Changjo pulled Ricky further than the Teen Top.

"What's that, oppa?", Suzy, girlfriend of C.A.P asked him. "L.Joe, what happened? What happened with Changjo? Is he having problem with Ricky as well?" "I don't know, hyung.. Right he just said that he needs to tell U somethin'.." "Oppa~", "Aa~ Sohyun, how's Ur dance practice with 4MINUTE." , L.Joe asked her girlfriend. "Aaahh, tired..  There're many steps that we learned today. Luckily, there is HyunA unnie's helping me."

Back to Changjo and Ricky, "Ricky, U will not believed who I saw, and who I talked to! "Nugu?" Then Changjo whispers to Ricky'e ear. "Miho noona.." "BWO??! MIHO NOONA???" Automatically, C.A.P and ev'rybody's head turned towards them "Ssshh!" Changjo silenced Ricky. Then, C.A.P walks to Changjo and Ricky and drag them outside of the practice room. C.A.P heard very well and knows really well that name.

ü              ü            ü              ü

On Miho's si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter