THIRTEEENTH- WANNA DO

I Forgot You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miho?", Suzy said with eyes wide opened.

"Miho noona?", Ricky also shocked when he heard that name.

"Miho?", C.A.P also seems surprised in his face as he heard that name. 

"Noona?", Changjo also not left behind. In immediately, he remembered the incident where he kissed Miho at the stairs.

"Who's Miho? Can't anybody tell me why do all of U seem surprised hearing her name?", Chunji asked them but as expected, there is no answer comes from their mouth.

"That, she is..", Niel speaks up and pointed his finger to the stage.

Miho with the other members start to take places on the stage.

"Yeorobun, chonun Cho Eun imnida, I will play the bass, the one that play the drums on the back is Sungkyoon. On the right side is Miyoung~unnie, who will play the viola. Last but not least is out vocalist, Miho unnie that will play the acoustic guitar.

"Annyeonghaseyo, oneuldo, we will sing our song, Wanna Do.. Hope U like it!", Miho then flashes her warm smile to the audience eventhough inside she feels like to cry once she sees C.A.P with Suzy. What makes it feels more complicated is seeing Changjo that sits next to Ricky.

Miho then lowered her head and starts to sing.

*HERE'S THE LINK TO THE SONG'S WANNA DO BY KARA'S JIYOUNG LIVE ON INKIGAYO-

http://youtu.be/-VsSvV2byM0

Lyrics Of Wanna Do


Hanchameul meonghani gieok soge gidae

(I blankly lean on my memories for a long time) Kkumgateun chueogeun hyeonsilboda jinhae (The dream-like memories are thicker than reality) Maeil ttokgateun siganman gyesokdwae byeonhangeon eomneunde (The same thing repeats every day, though nothing changed) Geuge da inde wae iri natseolkka (That’s all there is but why does it feel so unfamiliar?)


Ije beoseonatdago, Tto dajimhaenneunde

(I was determined that I escaped from you) Kkok dasi doraogireul, Ganjeolhi baraneun na (But I earnestly wish you would come back again)


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter