The First and The Last

Falling In Love...HARD!

 

A/N: "*" at the end of the statement means it was said in English. ^^ Enjoy!!! :D

 

“Excuse me. Uhm…You seem lost. Is everything okay?”*

Dongjun looked up from the map he was holding to see a fair and pretty girl in front of him.

“Uh…Sorry…? I…ah…No English…Ah…”*

“Geurae! Don’t worry! I speak Korean too!”

*sigh of relief* “Joha! So, you’re…Korean-American?”

“Ani. I’m actually a Filipino. I started living here just 3 years ago. And, about the Korean, I’ve been learning since high school.”

“Oooooh…Naneun hasibsio! So, uhm…can you tell how to get to…uh…*looks at map*…the Contraband International building?”

“Omo! Haha~! You’re too far away from there! It’ll be hard for you to commute so you can just hitch with me if you want!”

“Are you sure I won’t be a bother?”

“Oh, nonsense! You’re new here! There’s no fuss about that!”

“Omo! Thank you so much! *bows repeatedly*”

“Follow me!”

Dongjun followed the girl to her car, which was parked in a nearby department store. He realized that he never doubted her! Just because a person speaks his language doesn’t mean he or she can be trusted enough! But this girl was just…different. She was emitting a unique aura that seemed so…familiarly nice to him.

“Hop in!”

The girl put in some groceries in the trunk as Dongjun opened the left car door. Before he could go in, the girl stopped him.

“Wrong door. The passenger’s seat is on the other side.”

Dongjun quickly changed sides and was sitting comfortably on the right side in no time.

“Sorry. The cars here in London are completely opposite from the ones in Korea.”

“I see that! It feels a bit weird but…I like it! It seems cool! *grin*”

“Oh, by the way, Rene imnida.”

“Dongjun imnida!”

“Dongjun? Kim Dong Jun? From the Children of Empire? ZE:A?”

“Yeah! I’m maknae Dongjun!”

“Aish! Jinjihage! I didn’t recognize you! You changed a lot!”

“Well, I’m proud to reach full puberty now! Haha~!”

The conversation led to Dongjun’s of Rene being a ZE:As! He liked the fact that there are also fans who don’t “spazz” too much whenever they see an idol.

Their free-flowing conversation went from Kpop to Korean history to politics to Filipino history to OPM (Only Pinoy Music) to their private love lives.

“So, Rene, how are you and your boyfriend? *grins sheepishly…though was hurting inside to say the word ‘boyfriend’*”

“Hah! I have three words for you: DOES NOT EXIST!”

“Wah! Really? *secretly smiling* [She’s single!!!] I don’t believe you!”

“Believe it! I’m glad no one has made a mistake by choosing me! Haha~!”

“Make a mistake? Any man who doesn’t fall in love with you is making a mistake! [I’m not making a mistake here!] I mean, you’re funny, witty, very pretty…who wouldn’t fall in love with a girl like that?”

“Understatement! It’s ‘who would fall in love’! Haha~!”

[loud whisper] “I would!”

Both their breaths stopped at Dongjun’s statement.

“Uhm…I was just…I mean…uh…”

“Thanks, Dongjun.”

“Mwo?”

Dongjun looked at Rene, bewildered.

“No one has ever told me that before. Thanks for…busting up my confidence, I guess.”

They both fell silent for the rest of the drive. The joyous atmosphere was slowly replaced by awkwardness. Rene giggled out of the blue which made Dongjun look up at her.

“What is it?”

“Ah, amugeosdo! *giggle* You just look so cute and funny when you pout!”

It’s been a habit of his to pout whenever he was anxious, which was what he was feeling just moments ago. Before he knew it, he was giggling away with Rene.

Moments later, the car stopped and they were in front of the building.

“Well, here you are!”

Dongjun wanted to get out of the car but something was stopping him.

“Dongjun? What’s wrong?”

He looked at her…intently…and realized what he had to do.

“Uhm…Rene…I’m sorry…I know we…just met…but I…”

He held her hand and cupped her chin. He pulled her face closer to his and kissed her.

Rene’s insides twitched. She was being kissed for the first time! She was being kissed by an idol! An idol that had claimed that he would fall in love with the likes of her!

They both pulled away to catch their breaths and looked at each other’s blushing faces. Dongjun smiled at her and she giggled.

“Uhm…Sorry if I . That was…my first kiss. *smiles* I…”

 Before she could finish, Dongjun pulled her in for a second kiss. He smiled into the kiss and hugged her. He put his lips to her ear and whispered…

“Want to meet the rest of ZE:A?”

She laughed and nodded her head. They both went out of the car and entered the building with interlocking hands.

As they entered “ZE:A Headquarters,” all the other men looked up, shocked…in a good way!

Heechul smiled and approached the couple.

“Dongjun! We’ve been worried about you! But I can see that we shouldn’t have!”

He winked at Rene and stood on his spot behind the couple and close to the door. They all eyed Rene carefully as Dongjun wrapped his arms around her.

“Hyungs, this is Rene! I got lost so she drove me here. I guess I owe her my life!”

They all cooed as they thanks Rene one by one for safely retuning their hyperactive maknae.

“Uhm…it was nothing! Any ZE:As would do the same thing for the Children of Empire!”

They all clapped at the discovery of her being their fan.

Rene glanced at her wrist watch as they all shook Dongjun’s hands.

“Uhm…I’m sorry but I have to go. I’m gonna be late for my family’s lunch meeting! Uhm…*bows down*…thank you for giving me the opportunity of meeting all of you!”

“The pleasure’s ours Rene!”

Junyoung clasped and shook her hands as all the other bowed back. Dongjun put his arms around her protectively.

“I’ll usher you out.”

They exited with hands interlocked in each other. Before Rene had entered her car, they exchanged numbers and kissed for the 3rd time that day.

Rene drove off as Dongjun waved goodbye. He went back into the building with a smile plastered on his face. He was welcomed by smirks from his hyungs as he entered their rehearsal room. Taeheon gave him a pat on the back.

“You’ve fallen hard, little one! First official off screen kiss, right? Haha~!”

“Third actually!”

Dongjun smiled as they all laughed. He looked at Rene’s caller ID that he took before she left and typed a little message for her.

Yeah…he’s fallen for her…HARD!

~

It took less than an hour to fall in love with you but it’ll take a lifetime to prove it…And I’m starting now. I love you…I always will! <3

Rene smiled at the message. She typed a quick reply and set her eyes on the road once more with only one thing on her mind…

She’s positively fallen for him…HARD!

 

~END~

 

 

Fact: I started writing this at about 3 AM this morning and finished at about 4:30 AM... XD

 

Sorry for not writing a one shot for so long!

School's life just been soooooooo busy!!!

At least my summer vacation starts now! ^^

Hope I can write more one shots this summer...so stay tuned!!! :D

 

Enjoy the story, chingudeul!!!

 

j0Ra3n~ chu~ <3