part 1

A Dream Or Reality?

 

a/n: sorry for the late update i was busy with school and training... i'll try to update again >.< here you go part 1 enjoy :D

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So how was your day today? Any changes?

Ahjumma, I had a dream. Or maybe it was a memory that I’ve forgotten. But In that dream, I was kissed by someone.

Kissed by whom?

I don’t know  but I remember his face clearly. I can even still feel his lips on mine.

Can you try to remember his name?

I’ve tried but every time I tried my heart hurts. Did I do something wrong?

No no...You didn’t do anything wrong now. Can you tell me what happen?

Uh...i think I tied a guy to a chair. I felt so angry. But why? Why did I tie him? Why was I angry? Ahjumma wae?

I don’t know if you don’t tell me the whole story dear. First let’s continue telling me you story then we can discuss why you were angry ok. So what do you remember?

I remember tying him to a chair. I remember the anger I felt. Before that I think I stalked him. I saw him going from clubs to clubs, sleeping with different men. After that I can’t remember anything. Help me remember ahjumma...i think it’s important.

Ok. If you really want to know, I’ll put you in a dreamlike state. Are you ready?

Yes. I want to know. I’m ready.

Now close your eyes concentrate on my voice and calm your mind. Think about the man you tied. Now tell me about the incident from the very beginning.

 There he is. I see him. He’s walking out of a club with another man. I’m following him. They went in a hotel. I wait for him outside. I was so angry. I hit him with a baseball bat. I carried him to my car and drove home.

Then what happened next.

I tied him to a chair.

What were you thinking at the time?

I want him to know he can’t have everything he wants. I want him to remember me. Oh. He’s waking up.

I sat in front of him. He stares back at me. I’m talking.

What are you talking about?

I said it’s nice to see you had fun without me.

He looks confused. ‘Who are you? Let me go’, he said.

I smirked and lean to his ears. ‘Wah... how can you not remember me? Chuk chuk chuk…you’ve been a bad boy haven’t you lee joon.’

 ‘Lee joon?’ he asked. ‘Ahjumma do I know him?’ tears fill his eyes.

‘Shh...Mir its ok... continue, tell me what you see.