Story 1: Moon Junyoung x Lee Junka x Pyo Jihoon

Music Life SEQUEL! [One Shot]

 

"YAH! MOON JUNYOUNG!" she yelled as soon he answered the call. "Where are you?! I've been waiting for you for 1 hour and you are still not here. Do you want to die? Or you want me to help you to dig your own grave?"

"YAH LEE JUNKA!" he yelled back as he was pissed off with her yelling. "You don't even need to yell or shout. We are talking on the phone!"

Junka sighed and took a deep breath. "Tell me how not to shout when you are not being punctual!"

"Fine!" he let out a sigh. "I'm sorry. There was a sudden meeting about our upcoming comeback"

She sighed more. "You should inform me earlier. I don't like to yell at you though but can you at least tell me earlier that you can't come"

"You know I've been busy these days" Junyoung added.

"Same excuse" she muttered and rolled her eyes.

"What was that?" Junyoung asked although he heard it. 

"Nothing"

"You should understand my career" he added.

"I know. I know and understand your profession but this is not the first time you did this. I'm sick of it" she complained.

"I know and I'm sorry" he said with a calm and seductive voice that could make Junka melted every time.

Suddenly she heard someone calling Junyoung in the line, "You have to go?" she pouted.

"Yes. You know, I want to talk to you more but..." he was cut by her before she could finish it.

"You know what. You really should go. I don't want to disturb you" she said.

"I'm sorry. I will come over to your house tonight" he continued. "Only if Yongil hyung allowed me to" he muttured.

"You know what. Don't come. You will be very tired. You should get some rest okay? Don't worry about me" she forced a cheer voice although she obviously wasn't.

"Okay then. I'm going now. I love you Lee Junka" he said. He sounded sad to hang up the phone.

"I love you too" she said and waited for him to hang up the phone first. When she heard the tutt tutt sound, she pressed the hang up button on her phone.

She leaned on the chair, staring the sky. They were supposed to have another date at the cafe after about 1 month not meeting each other.

"I miss you Moon Junyoung" she mumbled to herself. In her eyes, the clouds resembled Junyoung's face. "WAAAGHHHHHH" she screamed as she was dying to meet her boyfriend.

The other people at the cafe looked at her thought she was a crazy girl or the girl with problems or the girl with stress.

--------------------

"Where is this leader?" Junka mumbled to herself. She was leaning on the wall while holding her bag's strap. She looked at every person passing by in front of her in the mall. It was funny to see a lots of peoples attitude when they were passing by. Some of them were busy shopping because they lot of shopping bags in their hands, some had to take care of their whining and crying child, some couples were hugging, being lovey-dovey and kissing and...

She missed to do that with her boyfriend.

She turned to her left. There was a tall man in black hair wearing a sunglasses and a black cap to cover his black short hair. He also wore a face mask and a huge-red-knitted scarf to cover his neck. A huge winter jacket was wore with a plain white tshirt inside and dark blue jeans.

Why the heck he wore a sunglasses in the mall. That is so not logic. There was no people who would wear like that except for idol and she knew it was Moon Junyoung.

She forced a smile on her face as he walked closer to her. He stopped right in front of her and took off the sunglasses and the mask. 

"Hi yeobo" he said and smiled awkwardly as he realized it was his fault to make her waited for him for so long.

Junka crossed her arm and pouted, "You are late. I've been waiting for you for like ermmmm...." she looked at her watch, "...1 hour maybe"

"I know. I'm sorry okay" he said seductively as he put both of his hands on the wall, trapping Junka inside. He leaned forward, tilted his head to kiss her but she turned her face away. 

He widened his eyes as it was the first time Junka refused his kiss. Usually she enjoyed it. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Junka rolled her eyes. Annoyed. How could he asked that question when obviously he did wrong over and over again. "Nothing" Junka said in a sigh. "It's in public. I don't want to get caught again" she slightly pushed his chest, getting herself free from him. "Why do you want me to come here?" she asked.

He sighed and put back the mask on. "I want you to do something" he said and smiled. He grabbed her right hand and clenched it tight between her fingers. Not wanting to lose the grip. 

She obediently followed him to where he wanted to bring her. She was looking down all the way from their meeting place.

They stopped in front of a shop. Junka looked up at the sign of the board. It wrote there, "Love Tattoo". She read the advertisement on the glass wall of the shop. 

"We give you tattoo and piercing service at any body parts you want. We have lots of interesting, cute and pretty designs for both tattoo and piercing" she read it and gulpe. She looked up at Junyoung and Junyoung just nodded his head.

He pulled Junka into the shop and Junka had to obey.

 

"So this is the pattern?" the lady asked. She had tattoo all over her body. Almost. Except for her face but still she was the tattoo lady. She also had a piercing on her nose and her belly.

Junyoung nodded. "Okay I will get the things ready" she said left and gather her equipment.

Junka who was sitting beside Junyoung turned to him. "I told you I don't like any piercing" she said between her teeth

"Oh come on" he rolled his eyes and smiled. "You will look pretty with earrings. Trust me"

"But I cannot bare the pain" she added.

"Come on. I had one too. Who knows maybe we can exchange earrings after this" Junyoung added and slowly hair. 

She pushed his hand and looked away, "Shut up" she rolled her eyes.

The lady came back to them with her stuffs. She sat in front of Junka and plugged in the ear drill. "Are you ready?" she asked as she fixed her position on the chair.

Junka gulped. She looked at the lady with a worry face. Then to the ear drill. Then to Junyoung. Junyoung just nodded his head. She looked back at the ear drill. She stared the drill as it was spinning at medium speed, spinning, spinning, spinning.....

"ANDWAE!" Junka screamed and ran out from the shop. She accidentally stepped on Junyoung's feet who was blocking the way.

"!" he cursed, trying to hold the pain on his feet. "Not again Lee Junka" he shouted and walked out of the shop. 

He stopped in front of the shop and looked over to find Lee Junka. He found her running and turning at the boutique. 

"YAH! LEE JUNKA!" he shouted and started running after her. "STOP!" he shouted as he was chasing her.

She looked back and saw Junyoung was chasing her. She didn't want him to chase her so she shouted, "HELP! THERE IS A CRAZY CHASING ME! HELP!" 

"MWORAGO?!" he shouted back. "YOU CRAZY LITTLE PUNK!" he cursed.

"HELP!" she shouted more and grinned. 

A man, around his 30's, heard her shout. He blocked Junyoung from running. Junyoung who couldn't control his running speed plus the slippery floor, hit the man. He fell on the floor and landed with his . The man bent down and grabbed him by his shirt. 

"Ahjussi. What are you doing?" he said as their eyes met. He could see that the man's eyes were on fire.

"Don't try to make any chaos here!" he yelled on his face. He rose his fist up to punch him.

"Not my face please not my face" he said and blocked his face with his hands. 

He was about to punch him but there was someone blocking his fist. "Ahjussi, it's okay now" someone said. It was Junka.

"But you were screaming just now" he said, still his hand in the air and the other gripped on Junyoung's shirt.

She pushed down his hand and tapped his other hand to let go Junyoung's shirt. He let it go. "I thought he was someone else but he is actually my boyfriend" Junka explained.

"Yeah I am her boyfriend" Junyoung rolled his eyes.

"Aishh you two. Next time don't do things like this okay? I'm sorry anyway" he said. The man stuck out his arm and Junyoung grabbed it. He helped him to get up.

"Yeah. My fault. Sorry ahjussi for making such troubles" Junka said and did 90 degrees bow. 

The man smiled and left them.

Junka trailed him as he walked away. "What a very kind ahjussi" she said. She turned to Junyoung.

Junyoung was looking at her with fire in his eyes. He took a deep breath and shut his eyes for a moment. "Yes, this is all your fault. I almost get hit, on my face by that man" he said. 

"Sorry" she put her hands together and looked down. "I didn't expect that he would do that"

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever. I'm going home" he walked passed her and hit her on her shoulder.

Junka widened her eyes and mouth. She was shocked that Junyoung would just leave her alone like that after forcing her to get a piercing.

She turned back. "Just like that?!" she said. It was loud enough for Junyoung to hear although he was few feets away.

Junyoung turned back to face her. "What do you mean by 'just like that'?"

"You are going to leave me alone, like this after you came 1 hour late?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah. Both of us did wrong today. Yes I admit I came late today but you did 2 wrong things. First, you ran away from the shop. Second, you shouted calling me a weird and you almost get me hit on the face" he exclaimed.

"Woww" she rolled her eyes. "I only did 2 things wrong and you are complaining like I've been doing this everyday. For your information, leader of ZE:A..." she crossed her arms and walked towards him. She was a feet away from him. "...We are in relationship for 4 years. 4 years. Everytime you asked me to have a date with you I agreed but when I was already at the place, waited for you for hours, suddenly I will receive a call or a text message saying that you can't go. I received a lot of excuses and it really pissed me off!" she said, clenching her teeth. 

"I told you that I am busy. At least I called you saying I can't come" Junyoung tried to defend himself.

"Emm yeah you called" she giggled a little. A sarcastic giggle. "But you made me waited for you for hours. I have other things to do too. I have assignments need to finish up and hand in it on the next day. I have my life too. Just stop wasting my time" she exclaimed. 

"Fine" he shrugged. "If you think this relationship is a waste of time, let's just break up"

"What?! That is not what I really meant" she explained. Her crossed arms dropped down. was wide opened.

"Let's just end this relationship here. For a moment" he continued. "You can't understand my career and my profession. You keep on complaining. You know, I can't take any complains. Enough of the critics I got from the haters. It's not easy to be an idol and the most important thing is I am the leader. I need to take care of a lot of things. Yes, I do have members to help me but I can't just rely on them. I have a responsibility to the members, to the company and to the fans, you know"

Her eyes started to get watery, "And I am not a part of the responsibility? What am I to you? For 4 years Moon Junyoung. For 4 years. So all this while I was burden to you" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Ahh jinjja. I should have realized this earlier"

"That is not what I meant" he added. "You don't understand"

"Then make me!" she shouted. 

"You should be more understanding and professional" he continued. "I am busy okay. I just think, ending this relationship will make you not waiting for me anymore"

She wiped her tears with the sleeve. "Fine! If that is what you want. Let's end this. I will not bother you anymore so I hope you can leave me alone too" she said. She turned back and started to walk away. Few feets away, she stopped. She turned back at Junyoung, "Don't forget to tell the press about this so that I won't get any haters messages" she said, turned around and walked again.

Junyoung did the same too.  He turned around and walked away to his car to go back to the dorm.

---------------------

Kyuwan banged the door and barged into her room. She had her white VAIO laptop in her hands. She slowly jumped on Junka's bed and shook her body. "Yah Lee Junka wake up now. There's something I need to show you"

Junka was laying on her chest. She buried her face in the pillow. "Mwo?" she asked. 

Kyuwan put her laptop aside. "Just get up now" Kyuwan pulled her blanket away and flipped her. She grabbed her shoulders and forced her to sit up. 

Junka forcely sat up with her eyes still closed. She had her favorite black hoodie on. It was actually a gift from Moon Junyoung. She decided to have a little time with it before she returned all the gifts that Junyoung gave to her back.

Kyuwan was still holding her, carefully not to let her fall back to sleep. She removed the hood and cupped her face. It was a surprise to her to see her bestfriend's swollen face when she left her two days ago for a study trip.

She arrived home first after the study trip. At first she thought, Junka was having fun with Junyoung that she came home late after going out with Junyoung. Well they haven't meet for like a very long time. So she really could understand how Junka felt because Hyungshik was the same. But the relationship between she and Hyungshik was still in a good state compared to Junka and Junyoung. Junyoung is the leader, obviously he got more works to do compare to Hyungshik. She thought Junka and Junyoung was just fine until she read the article.

"Aigooo" Kyuwan sighed. She could guess what happened to her and she felt. As Junka was rubbing her eyes, Kyuwan's hands were still cupping her face, Kyuwan looked around her room. It was a mess. Her room was alwasy a mess but not as messier as she was looking at that moment. She shifted her sight to Junka's study table and saw a big pink box on it. "What happened to your room?" she asked.

Junka pushed down Kyuwan's hands from her face, "Spring cleaning" she answered half-heartedly.

"What happened?" Kyuwan asked as she wasn't satisfied with that Junka said. 

"Nothing" Junka answered while yawning. 

"I've read the article about you and Junyoung" 

"That fast?" she surprised. Then, she cleared and blinked. "So?" 

"You two broke up?" Kyuwan widened her eyes "And what do you mean by 'that fast?'"

"Yes" Junka yawned again. "That fast that we broke up yesterday and this morning there's already an article about me broke up with him. Good boy Moon Junyoung"

"Why?"

Junka glanced at her. "You've read the article. Why ask?"

Kyuwan took a deep breath as she knew that right now Lee Junka is full with ego. "I think it's better for you to read the article. It's not just about you two broke up, there's something else"

"What? About him having a new girlfriend?" she grinned. She thought it must be really impossible for Moon Junyoung to have a a new girlfriend after one day they broke up.

"Sort of" Kyuwan added.

Her face turned gloomy. Junka grabbed the laptop and read the article. She gasped and her eyes widened. Suddenly, she felt her tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked up at Kyuwan. Kyuwan could feel how much it hurts to Junka. 

"Do you think he...." Junka couldn't finish her words because her hear aches so much. 

Kyuwan shook his head, "No Lee Junka. It's just another dating programme on TV. He is going to date an idol from a girl group. I don't think they will be in serious relationship afterwards. If they really did, it must be for the sake of the programme ranking. I don't think that he has another relationship behind you before this. Trust me"

"How can I believe that? We broke up yesterday and he already told the press that we broke up and end up with him in a dating programme. You know what's best?" Junka exclaimed and pointed to the laptop screen. "It says here we have broke up a week ago. What the hell?"

"In this case I don't blame Moon Junyoung" Kyuwan added. "Maybe the writer wrote it wrongly or it's the agency's fault" Kyuwan wiped her tears. "Don't worry babe. We will figure it out how to get you back together"

"No" Junka shoved her hands away and laid back on her bed. "I don't want him anymore. It's him who ask for a break up. So, if he still loves me, he is the one who should persuade me to get back together"

Kyuwan sighed. "If he managed to persuade you, do you want to go back to him?"

"Depends" Junka answered and closed her eyes.

Kyuwan let out another sigh. "There you are. Another egoish Lee Junka. You won't take my advice if I tell you so unless you ask for it. I know you Lee Junka" she tapped her . "Good luck then" she got up, grabbed her laptop and walked out to her room.

"Moon Junyoung. What are you planning actually? I just wish this is just another nightmare" she muttured between her lips. Tears kept on rolling down her cheeks. She wiped the tears and walked back into her dreamland.

--------------------

DING DONG! DING DONG!

"Coming!" Kevin shouted from the bathroom. He quickly spat out the bubbles and rinsed it after brushing his teeth. He slowly jogged to the front door. He held the knob, turned it clockwise and pulled the door open. He was surprised to see who was standing in front of him. "Lee Junka" he muttered. 

Junka was wearing a red hoodie and a pair of blue jeans. She was holding the pink box that Kyuwan saw yesterday. She forced a smiled and bowed to his long-time-no-see sunbae, "How are you sunbae?". She looked at his sunbae from bottom to top and from top to bottom. "Were you having a shower? Sorry for disturbing" she grinned.

Kevin was wearing a white singlet and he had a blue with green stripes towel wrapped on his waist. He also had a small green towel on his right shoulder. "No. It's okay. Come in" he smiled and moved away to give her enough space to come in.

Junka shook her head. "No it's okay. I come here to give this" she tapped the box.

"But Junyoung's not here. The other members not here too" he explained.

"Why are you alone?" she asked.

"I had other schedule just now. That's why I'm alone" he grinned.

"Emm okay" she said. She handed out the box to Kevin. "Give this back to him. You know who is he right?"

Kevin took the box and nodded. "I'll give it to him. Sorry to hear about you and..."

Junka showed her palm to his face as sign to stop. "No. It's okay. I don't want to hear his name" she muttured.

"Okay then" he pouted. "You know. I've been missing to hang out with you. We should spend some time"

"Sure will. Just give me a call and I'll be there. Bye" Junka smiled and bowed. She turned around and started to walk home.

As she was walking down the stairs, she heard some noisy guys chattering and laughing around. She tilted her head to see all the members were heading back to their dorm. Dongjun who was in front was surprised to see Junka on the stairs. So did Junyoung who was the last person in the row.

"Junka noona" Dongjun muttured.

Junka just bowed to them and continued walking. The members trailed her down and they quickly climbed up the stairs back when she almost reached Junyoung. Junyoung was standing still.

She walked passed all of them including Junyoung.

"It's not like what you think" Junyoung said and turned back to face her back. 

Junka stopped from walking after she hear it. She rolled her eyes. "What do you mean?" she asked still not back facing him.

"I wasn't in relationship with other girl when we were still a couple" he explained.

She shrugged. "There's nothing to be worry about. We broke up. I have nothing to do with you anymore. You can do whatever you want. A past is a past"

Junka put her hands inside the hoodie pocket and continued her walk. 

Junyoung tilted his head back and blew the air. "Why is it so hard to understand you Lee Junka?" he mumbled.

--------------------

Junka was sitting on the couch with a bucket of vanilla ice cream in her hands. It had been 3 weeks Junka and Junyoung broke up. Nina and Kyuwan were in the living room too. All of them were watching the drama and it almost ended by now.

"To be continued" Nina mumbled. She took the remote control on the coffee table and switched to other channel. She was flipping through the channels and stopped at one. It was the dating programme Junyoung was in. 

Junka eyes were wide when Junyoung was holding his partner's hand in the programme. Nina coughed and cleared . She glanced at Junka and Kyuwan. Kyuwan mouthed to Nina to switch the channel and she just nodded. "Let's watch other thing" Nina said. 

"No!" Junka shouted. "Let's watch this" she said as her eyes were stick on the TV. "I want to see how good is this guy" she smirked.

Nina glanced at Kyuwan. Kyuwan shook her head and mouthed to Nina to let it be.

Junka couldn't stop from eating, stabbing, spilling and throwing the ice cream to the TV as long as they were watching the programme. Before the programme ended, there was a scene where Junyoung kissed his date's forehead. Junka eyes widened. She stabbed the ice cream until it made a hole at the bottom. With a spoon. 

"I'm done" she put the ice cream on the coffee table and dashed to her room.

"Do you think she'll be fine?" Nina asked Kyuwan who was sitting across her. "I'm worry"

"She'll be fine" Kyuwan comforted her. Soon after that, Junka came out from her room, slammed the room door behind her, walked to the front and put her boots on. Kyuwan and Nina trailed her until she walked out of the house and slammed the door. Kyuwan and Nina looked at each other. "She'll be fine" Kyuwan comforted her again. She could see worries in Nina's eyes.

 

Junyoung caught the socks when Minwoo tossed it to him. He wore a pair of tracksuit and a black plain v-neck tshirt. He was standing on the front door, ready to go out to get some fresh air. He sat and put on the socks and his favorite shoes. The door bell rang when he got up after finished wearing the shoes. He held the knob and pulled the door open. 

"Lee Junka" he muttured. 

Junka had his white hoodie on and her favorite balck jeans. She forced an awkward smile on her face. "Busy?" she asked. 

They sat on the stairs heading to ZE:A's dorm. It was late night so least people use the stairs. They sat side to each other. There was a gap between them. When they were still a couple, they didn't know what is gap when they sit beside to each other. That was how closed they were. But that was all in the past. 

They sat there for 5 minutes and none of them said anything.

Junka cleared . "How was the date?" she asked, looking away.

Junyoung cleared his throat too. "It was okay" he answered. 

Another silence creeped in and they sat there for another 5 minutes without saying anything. Both of them were confused on what to do. They were so many questions in their head but it just won't come out. 

"It's been 3 weeks" Junka broke the silence. 

"I know" Junyoung responded. 

"You said it's for temporary" Junka said, clearing . "Do you think there's another chance for us to get back?"

"I don't know. What do you think?" he asked back. 

She ped her hoodie and slid her hand to his chest. She took out her necklace locket and held it. "I've been loving this necklace and there's a reason why I am still keeping this" she muttured, looking at the letters on the necklace.

He examined the necklace. It was the necklace that he gave when they first got together. It was the necklace he used to propose to her to be his girlfriend. It was the necklace that tied their relationship. It was the necklace that have ML letters as the locket.

"Why?" he asked curiously.

She shrugged then she took a deep breath. "I..uh-umm.. I miss you" she startled. 

Junyoung eyes widened. He didn't expect for Junka to miss him. Okay, maybe she would miss him but what made him more surprised was Junka confessed it. 

"I want you back" Junka added. "I know it's not easy for you but it's not easy for me too. It's hard for me to accept it. We've been together for 4 years and for me it is quite a long time. It's hard for me to break this relationship"

Junka waited for Junyoung to say anything but there wasn't. He was remained silence. Junka sighed. 

"You know I am still busy right?" Junyoung asked. Junka didn't answer but just stared into his eyes. Her eyes fluttered as it gets watery. "It's hard for me too. I can't really focus right now. I have my career" he added. 

"Yeah right, your career. Is dating with another girl in a TV programme a part of your career too?" she exlaimed. Mostly sound like pissed off. "I'm not talking about career. I'm talking about us"

"I know but I still have a career that need to be maintained. It's not easy Lee Junka. You should understand. You annoyed me with this dating stuffs. It's not like the girl and I are serious or something" Junyoung explained, almost rage.

"Fine" she shrugged. Junka took off the necklace and put it on her palm. "I was thinking if I won't get you back, I will return everything that you gave me back including this necklace. I gave you all back except for this necklace. This necklace gives me hope that I will get back to you one day. So do you think I should return this back to you and forget about my hope?" 

Junyoung stared at her then he stared at the necklace on her palm. His mind was confused at that time. He couldn't think straight. It was all of a sudden. He wasn't prepared. He stared back Junka. He stared into her watery eyes. Slowly, he closed his eyes and took the necklace on her palm.

Junka widened her eyes. She took a breath and chuckled. She forced a smile. "I should expect that" she said. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She snorted and wiped her tears with her hoodie sleeves. She got up and said, "That's the end I guess"

She started to walk but Junyoung held her hand. "I'm sorry" Junyoung muttured.

She let go off his hand, "Okay" she sobbed. She continued her walk back home. 

Junyoung trailed her until she was out of sight. He stared back at the necklace. He closed his eyes and wiped his face. He gasped because he couldn't believe what he did.

"What am I doing?" he mumbled to himself. His eyes fluttered and he stared back at the necklace.

--------------------

Jihoon tiptoed to surprise his noona, Junka. She was sitting on the bench in the park near their university. 

Lee Junka have been a tutor to Pyo Jihoon for the last 2 years. They really had a very good dongsaeng-noona relationship until some people thought they were a real couple. Jihoon always there whenever Junka needed him. He have been a very good dongsaeng and company to Junka. They shared thier stories and secrets together. They didn't mind telling each other's secrets.

But there was one thing that Jihoon kept a secret from Junka since the first time he met her. He liked her. More than a tutor, a noona or a friend. He loved her.

He put his hands on her eyes behind her. He cleared his throat and made annoying-y voice, "Guess who?"

Junka pushed his hand down, "Stop it Pyo Jihoon" she muttured. 

Jihoon chuckled. He quickly sat beside her on the bench. "How did you know it's me?" he asked while hooking his blond hair behind his ear. He usually tied his hair into a small ponytail but not today. He liked it to be released even more.

"Usually people made a deep voice to make people scared but your voice is deep enough so you had to make an annoying-y voice" Junka explained. A smile curved on her face.

"Fine" he shrugged. "How are you?"

"Great"

He examined her face. Junka's eyes wa swollen like she got stung by a bee. Her face too. 

His eyes narrowed and asked "What happened to your face?" 

"Nothing" she answered. 

Wind blew made his hair disturbed his face. He pushed his hair back. "Noona. You better tell me what happened"

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I told you me, hoping that Junyoung and I will get back together again one day right? The hope has gone"  she sobbed. "The hope has gone" she cried harder. 

Jihoon put his arm around her and pulled her closer. Junka comfortly buried his head on Jihoon's wide chest. He was stunt that Junka really needed someone to comfort with. It was his first time to hug Junka though. He put his other arm around her and hugged her tightly.

Slowly, he her hair. "Everything'll be fine. You are a strong girl noona. I know you can go through this" he said and hugged her tighter. 

He was sad and happy at the same time. He confused himself. Somehow, he felt bad though.

--------------------

"I don't know that you have much money to ask me join you for a dinner. In a damn expensive restaurant" Junka said. She was sitting across Jihoon beside of the window. It was raining outside. 

Junka was wearing her casual outfit. A pair of black jeans, a black singlet inside and a brown boxes shirt on the outside. She felt awkward because the ladies who went to the restaurant all wore nice and beautiful dresses. She just felt very awkward she wanted to run out from the restaurant but Jihoon had reserved it so she couldn't plus Jihoon would pay for her food later.

"Don't tell me you use your part time work money to reserve this" Junka exclaimed, putting both of her hands on the table, crossing it.

"Nahh" Jihoon denied it. "Of course not. I promised you not to use it. I asked money from my parents of course" he grinned. 

Junka grinned back. "Good" she said, taking the white plain drink that they served on the table. 

"Noona" Jihoon called.

"Eung?" Junka responded while she was drinking the water. She rose her eyebrow to Jihoon. 

"There's something I need to tell you" Jihoon asked, nervously.

Junka chuckled, putting back the glass on the table, "I thought so there must be something you want me to do for you. Am I right?" 

Jihoon smiled, "Yes noona. There's something I want from you"

"What?" she asked. 

"Your heart"

"What?!" she exclaimed, almost scream. "What the hell you wanna do with my heart? You wanna roast it and eat it? You creepy little Jihoon" she laughed.

Jihoon's face was pissed because Junka couldn't get what he was trying to say. He rolled his eyes, "No. that's not what I meant" He took a deep breath and continued, "I want you. I mean I love you. I want your heart. Since you've broke up with Junyoung, I want to fill the emptiness in your heart. With me. I love you. I love you since you first tutored me. Until now. I love you. I want you. I know I can be a better guy than Moon Junyoung. If I couldn't, I will try because for me, you are my world. You are my oxygen. I can't continue my life without you. You are my everything" He confessed and his face was serious.

Junka looked at him with her eyes wide open, she then put an awkward smile on her face, "You kidding me right? There's no way you'll like me. Were you saying the scripts for your next theatre? You are so funny Pyo Jihoon. Stop playing around" she chuckled. 

Jihoon widened his eyes. Couldn't believe that Junka didn't trust his words. He let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. He then stood up, leaned forward and kissed Lee Junka on her lips. Junka eyes widened even more. Everyone in the restaurant were watching them, thought they were a real couple. They stayed like that for a minute until Junka broke the kiss. 

She pushed his chest until Jihoon stumbled and sat back on his chair. She wiped his mouth and glared at Jihoon suspiciously. "What is wrong with you?" she asked. Her voice was annoyed, pissed but enjoyed at the same time. 

" I was just..uh-umm" he stuttered. 

She stood up and picked up her bagpack on the floor beside her chair. She gave him another glare and walked out from the restaurant. 

Jihoon sighed. He then chased after her. When he got out from the restaurant, he saw Junka was already at the end of the road, turning at the bakery. He quickly ran down the road and grabbed her arm when he reached her. 

He spun her around and held her when she faced him. He looked into her eyes. She wasn't crying. She just looked angry and pissed off. He wondered why. 

"What?!" Junka yelled. 

"What's wrong? Why are you running away? Did I done something wrong?" he asked.

"Yes you did!" she yelled.

"What is it?" he asked. His voice was calm because he knew there was no use to yell back.

She looked down. Her tears started to roll down her cheeks. Then she looked up again. She pushed Jihoon's hands down and rubbed her forehead. "I don't know" she sobbed.

Jihoon took her arm and pulled her closer. He hugged her. He let her cried on his wide chest but then Junka pushed him and took few steps backwards.

"I don't understand" Jihoon exclaimed.

"I don't understand either" Junka exclaimed and turned away. Then she ran away, away from Jihoon. 

"Noona!" Jihoon shouted from where he stood. "Junka Noona!" he shouted again but Junka still ignored it. "Lee Junkaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" he shouted more but Junka still continued her walk.

 

Jihoon laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He thought it was really a wrong move to confess to her. He was too hurried. He should wait. Wait a little longer. Wait until she could forget about Junyoung and moved on. Everything happened too fast for her. He should have wait for her. It was the wrong time. He knew Junka would accept him. It was just he confessed at the wrong time. Now, he really regretted it. 

He turned to his right side. He stared at the frame photo that was on the table beside his bed. It was a photo of him and Junka when they first went out together as dongsaeng and noona. He took the frame and stared at the photo. He carresed Junka's face on the photo. 

"I should have wait" he mumbled to himself. 

Soon after that, his phone rang. He turned ot the other side and pressed the answer button without looking at the screen who was calling. He closed his eyes with his other hand and said, "Yobosaeyo?"

"Jihoon-ah" the person on the phone said. 

His eyes widened. He quickly sat up because he couldn't believe that she called. "Junka noona?" he said and a smile curved on his face. 

--------------------

Junyoung was sitting on the bed after 2 weeks of vacation at a deserted island for the dating programme show. He unpacked things from his bagpack. His phone, iPad, iPhone, the comic his reading and a small pouch bag for his cosmetics. He dug more into his bag and there was a tin small box inside it. He took it out and opened it. There was the necklace that Junka returned back to him. 

He took the necklace and held it in the air. He stared at the locket and half smiled. He was sighing when Kevin walked into the room.

"How was it?" Kevin asked, sitting beside him on the bed. 

Junyoung still stared at the locket, "It was great" he answered without looking at Kevin.

Kevin examined the necklace and he recognized it, "Missing her?" he asked.

Junyoung shook his head, "Aniyo. I found it in my bag which I bought to the vacation. It's just the necklace was with me all this time. I don't remember I brought it along" he explained.

Kevin shook his head and smiled, "You are being all you Moon Junyoung. Pabo" he ruffled his hair, got up and left Junyoung in questions in his head.

Junyoung trailed him. "What?" he mumbled. He then stare back at the necklace.

--------------------

All 9 members stood in line while taking turns to shake hand with the MC. They were having a street interview. They would walk along the street while the MC interviewed them. The MC and of course, Kwanghee, couldn't stop talking and making jokes. The fans started to surround them when the started the interview. The interview was insane as more fans came approached them. They were circled by the fans. Slowly, they walked to the cafe where they would do the interview more and in a peaceful situation.

"Should we move on to other member Kwanghee-ssi?" the MC asked as Kwanghee couldn't stop talking.

"Ahhh. Okay. But make sure you interview me more later" Kwanghee said while flipping his hair like a diva.

The MC laughed. "Yes of course" he laughed again. "Junyoung-ssi?" he called.

"Ne?" Junyoung responded.

"You were in a dating programme recently am I right?" the MC asked. Junyoung just nodded. "How was the date?"

"The date was great I can say. They brought us for a vacation in a very beautiful island so it was fantastic" Junyoung answered.

The MC laughed. "Maybe Junyoung didn't understand what I was asking. What I meant is how was the date with the girl and how was the girl but he answered that it was fantastic to go on a vacation on an island"

The other member burst into laughter. Junyoung laughed too. 

"You were on the programme right after you broke up with your girlfriend right?" the MC asked and Junyoung just nodded. "Did your ex-girlfriend said anything about that?"

All members were looking at Junyoung, wondering what the leader will answer. "Errrrrr" Junyoung responded, thinking of the best answer. "Let's not talk about that" he laughed.

"Ahhh yehhh. I understand" the MC laughed too. "Let's move on to other member"

 

Jihoon was his popsicle ice cream while walking side to side to Junka. His other arm was on her waist. Junka was having a cup of ice cream. She took a spoonful and playfully giving it to Jihoon. Jihoon leaned forward to ate the ice cream but Junka pulled her hand back and feed herself instead.

"Seriously?" Jihoon pouted. Junka chuckled while nodding her head. Jihoon then kissed her on her forehead. Junka just smiled sweetly at him. 

They continued their walk when suddenly a guy ran and hit Junka hard on her shoulder. It made her dropped her ice cream. Junka knelt down to take the cup and Jihoon trailed the guy. "YAH!" Jihoon shouted. He was about to chase after the guy but Junka held his hand.

"It's okay" Junka smiled. She let go off his hand and walked to the dustbin to throw the cup.

Jihoon smiled and put back his arm arounf her waist. They continued walking. Suddenly they saw there were so many people on the street. They could see cameras everywhere and sound of girls screaming could be hear too.

They stopped. "I bet there must be a group of idol making a street interview" Jihoon said.

"I guess so" Junka responded.

"Do you want to see who are they interviewing?" Jihoon asked.

Junka shook her head. She was afraid that it was ZE:A. She was afraid that they might spot her and made things worse. So she should leave the place quickly. "Nope" she said. "How about you?"

"I don't want too. Let's just go have a round of coffee. I heard there's a very nice cafe over there" Jihoon said.

"But how do we go through this crowd?" Junka asked. The crowds were everywhere and it was hard to get through since there shop lots on the both side of the street.

Jihoon smiled. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their finger. He held it tight. "Just don't let it go, okay?"

Junka smiled back. "Okay"

Jihoon lead the way. Slowly they walked to the crowd. When they reached the crowd, Jihoon looked for  any empty space to get through. When he found one, he quickly shoved himself into the crowd, followed by Junka behind. They quickly walked in the crowd and finally they managed to free themselves.

When they were out of the crowd, they stopped for a moment to take some air as it was very pack and the air in there was very limited. They looked at each other and laughed.

"It felt like war in there" Junka said.

"I know right" he chuckled. "Can we go again?"

Junka widened her eyes. "Hell no" she continued her walk, leaving Jihoon behind.

Jihoon just chuckled to himself. He then ran after Junka and when he reached her, he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. Junka looked up at Jihoon and smiled to him. Junka stopped for a while forcing Jihoon to stop too. Junka then tip toed and kissed Jihoon on his cheek.

Jihoon just smiled and said, "I love you too" They continued their walk to the cafe.

 

Junyoung was laughing over a joke that the MC made. He was smiling all the time. He took a short glance at the crowd and he was surprised that they were so many fans surround them. He looked in front and his eyes widened as he saw someone he knew not far away from the crowd between the crowd's heads. He narrowed his eyes and he confirmed it was her. It was Lee Junka but she wasn't alone. She was with someone else.

He tried to act normal. He laughed a little when the members were laughing out loud but his eyes were sticked on Lee Junka with the guy with her. He was observing her. His jaw almost dropped open when he saw the guy kissed her on her forehead. Without realizing it, Junyoung was clenching a fist. 

His eyes were sticked on them. When a guy bumped into Junka and made her ice cream cup dropped. He took a step forward then he realized, they were still in the midle of interview. So he took his step back. 

He kept on observing them until they approached the crowd. He trailed them as they got throught the crowd and quickly let themselves free from the crowd. They were now behind his back. He turned his head over his shoulder, pretending to observe the crowd. He looked in front back for a moment and then turned his head over his shoulder.

When he turned, he saw Junka was kissing the guy's cheek. He cupped his cheeks. Without he realized, tears rolled down his cheeks. He turned his head to the front again.

"Junyoung-ssi" the MC called when Junyoung was wiping his eyes. "Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?" the MC asked.

Junyoung pretended to rub his eyes, "No. It's just I think dust got into my eyes" he answered.

--------------------

DING DONG! DING DONG!

"Coming!" Nina shouted from the kitchen and ran to the front door. She held the knob and turned it clockwise. She pulled the door open. Her eyes were wide opened when she saw who was standing in front of the door. 

"Annyeong" Junyoung said, smiling when the door was opened. 

"Annyeong" Nina said back. "Come in" she stepped backwards to give enough space for Junyoung to come in. 

Junyoung entered the house and took off his shoes. He headed to the couch in the living room. "Is Junka home?" he asked.

Nina stood leaning at the kitchen counter while crossing her arms. "She's not home. Why are you here anyway?"

"I have something that need to discuss about with Junka" he explained. His elbow on his laps.

Nina rolled her eyes, "I still can't believe it that you dare to come here after what you did to Junka"

Soon after that, Kyuwan came out from her room. "Who came?" she asked, looking at Nina's annoyed face curiously. She walked towards her and looked into the living room. She let out a sigh when she saw Moon Junyoung was sitting on the couch. She stood beside Nina and crossed her arms too.

Junyoung let out a breath. "Just let me talk to her. I know she is in her room right?"

"Junka is not at home. Don't try to make a chaos here Moon Junyoung" Kyuwan exclaimed.

He stood up, "I'm not making any chaos. I just want to meet her. Are you two trying to forbid from meeting her?"

"You can check her room if you don't believe us", Nina answered.

"Fine" he shrugged. "When she'll be back?"

"I don't know. She's going out with someone else. We will tell you when she's at home. Don't worry" Kyuwan said and her voice was calm.

"Really?" Junyoung asked. Kyuwan nodded. "Kyuwan, did she tell you everything?"

"She told us everything" Nina interupted.

He shrugged again. "If that so, I'll go back to my dorm. Anything to say to Hyungshik or Jonghyun?"

"Nope" Kyuwan answered and shook her head.

Nina blinked, "Wait, you still keep in touch with Jonghyun? Is he still in Japan?" she asked.

Junyoung nodded, "Of course yes and he returned back last week and went back to Japan"

"So he came back here for a week and went back to Japan?" Nina asked.

Junyoung nodded, "Yes. Why? What happened?"

"Nothing" Nina slumberly answered. She acted like it was really nothing when it is.

"Okay then. I'm going now. Bye!" he waved and walked toward the door. He wore back his shoes and walked out of the house. He was looking down as he walked from the door to the front gate. He looked up when he heard someone's talking.

Jihoon let go off the hug and kisses Junka on her forehead. "Take care of yourself okay? Don't forget to eat your medicine"

"Sure will" she said. A wide smile was curved on her face.

"You should be more careful not to catch a cold again" Jihoon said while pinching her cheeks. 

Junka pushed his hands away and pouted, "I know. Please Pyo Jihoon. It's embarassing"

Jihoon smiled. "Fine. You should go inside now"

"Okay" Junka nodded and turned to walk to the door but she stopped when she saw Moon Junyoung was standing there. "Junyoung" she muttured.

Jihoon was stunt to see Junyoung too. He walked towards Junka and held her hand. Junka looked at Jihoon as he was being over protective. She tapped his arm and looked into his eyes. "You should go home first. I can handle this"

"Are you sure?" he asked. Junka just nodded. "Okay then" he said and kissed her on the cheek for the last time. He gave a death glare to Junyoung before he walked back to his car.

Junka trailed Jihoon's car until it was out of sight. She then turned to Junyoung. She shoved her hands inside her jacket pocket. "Why are you here?" she asked.

"I...I.." he stuttered. He let out a breath. "I came here to hear your explanation but I guess it's all cleared now" he said and walked passed her.

"There's nothing that I need to explain to you. We are over as you know. You don't have the rights to hear any  explanation from me" Junka said, back-facing him.

Junyoung turned, walked towards her and spun her around. He let out a sigh, "That is not the real reason why I'm here. Actually, I want you to have this back" He took Junka's hand and put a necklace on her palm. "I think you know what I mean"

Junka looked at the necklace and she definitely know and understand what he wanted. It was the ML necklace. Her eyes fluttered. She never imagined to see this necklace again. She looked up to meet Junyoung's eyes. She then took Junyoung's hand and gave it back to him. "There's no turning back" she exclaimed. She turned around and started to walk to the door.

He stared the necklace for a moment. "There's always turning back if you regret it" Junyoung shouted when Junka reached the door. He continued, "I'm regretting it. I'm regretting for letting you go"

Junka's eyes fluttered. Suddenly, her tears rolled down her cheeks. She held the knob, turned it clockwise and pushed it open.

-------------------- 

Junka and Jihoon was having a lunch together at their favorite restaurant. Jihoon was having beef rice while Junka was having her favourite noodle. Although it was her favourite dish but she seemed not to enjoy it. She stared a lot. When Jihoon almost finished half of his rice, she couldn't even finish quarter of her noodle. She even ignored and didn't focus to what Jihoon was talking. Usually, she would response to him. If Jihoon made a joke, she would laugh like there was no tomorrow. She was totally silence. Not a single word came out from . 

She had been thinking about Junyoung lately. Their memories of four years dating. For her it was a very long time. How could she forget about those happy and sad memories between them. They did quarrel in that 4 years but they never thought of breaking up during those days. These memories never haunted her until the day he came to her house. Junyoung's flawless and hopeful face when he said, "There's always turning back if you regret it. I'm regretting it. I'm regretting for letting you go" Those words kept playing in her head. Not just he said it. After that day, he kept sending her those words via text messages.

She wondered if he really regretted it and if he sincered to take her back when he already saw her kissed Jihoon. She wondered herself too. Why she couldn't stop thinking about Junyoung? Being with Jihoon, wasn't that her new happiness? What else she wanted? She could forget Junyoung and be happy with Jihoon. She was fine until Junyoung came again. Why she became all messy again?

Jihoon looked at her face. He then looked at Junka's uneaten noodle. "Junka" he called. Junka didn't respond. "Junka" he called again and there was still no respond. "Junka!" he shouted.

It made Junka startled and dropped the spoon on the floor. She looked at Jihoon with anger in her eyes. "Mwoya?!" she exclaimed, pissed. She bent down to pick up the spoon.

Jihoon giggled but the giggle wasn't long as he was worried at her. "You wasn't listening to me, was you?" he asked. Junka smiled lazily. "Are you sick?" he asked. He leaned forward to feel Junka's forehead.

Junka pushed his hand away. "I'm okay" she said while eating some of his noodles.

"Yeah right. I almost finished my food and you haven't start eating" he said. His voice sounded sarcastic. "What's wrong?" he asked and this time, his voice was calm.

"I don't know. I'm fine. I think" she said lazily. 

"I think maybe we should go home. Maybe you need some rest after doing the assignments"

"I agree. Let's go home" she responded. "I need to go to the ladies. Please take care of my stuffs" she said as she handed over her handbag and her phone to Junyoung. 

"Okay" Jihoon nodded and took her handbag and her phone. 

As Junka went to the the ladies, Jihoon took his spoon and dipped it into Junka's noodle. He took a sirp of the broth. "This tastes good. Why is she not eating this?" he mumbled to himself. He switched his bowl with Junka's bowl and started finish the noodle up. 

When he was enjoying it, suddenly Junka's phone rang in his hand. He was chewing some noodles in his mouth while looking at the phone screen. It was a text message. Without any guilty feeling for breaking into people's personal stuff, he unlock the screen and opened the text. His eyes widened when he read who was it from. It was from Moon Junyoung.  He read the text,  "There's always turning back if you regret it. I'm regretting it. I'm regretting for letting you go" 

He wondered why Junyoung sent the message to Junka. He was jealous and angry at the same time. He almost raged when he scrolled into Junka's inbox and it was full with Junyoung's messages. He heard footsteps coming to his table. He quickly lock back the phone and acted like he didn't break any privacy law. 

Junka sat back at her chair while wiping her hands. Jihoon gave back her handbag and phone. Junka glanced at the table as she saw Jihoon was finishing his noodle. "You are forever a big eater don't you Pyo Jihoon?" she chuckled.

"Since when he've been texting you?" Jihoon asked out of a sudden.

Junka rose her eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

"'There's turning back if you regret it. I'm regretting it. I'm regretting for letting you go'" Jihoon said. He had stopped eating although there was some left. "Why he kept sending that to you?"

Junka's eyes widened. "You opened my phone? You checked my inbox?"

"Why is it wrong?"

"Of course it's wrong! You checked my phone and my phone is one of private items. You can't just look through it without my permission. You broke into my privacy stuffs and I HATE IT" she shouted the last. She slung her handbag, slid her phone into the pants pocket and rushed out of the restaurant.

Jihoon took a deep breath. He couldn't believe that Junka would rage over this thing. He thought it was supposed to be him raging and not Lee Junka. He got up and ran after her but he was stopped by the aunt of the restaurant.

"You haven't paid your meals" the aunt shouted. Jihoon ran back in and gave the money without knowing the exact amount for their meals. "Your balance!" the aunt shouted again when Jihoon already ran after her again. 

Luckily Junka haven't went so far from the restaurant. Jihoon quickly ran towards her and grabbed her by her shoulder. He spun her around and held her shoulder. "Look" he said. "I'm sorry okay? I promise you I won't break into your privacy stuffs again"

"Really?"Junka asked and her face was excited.

"Unless if we get married" he said.

"What?" she asked, confused. 

He leaned forward and whispered, "You can't hide anything from me after we get married"

Junka widened her eyes as she understood what Jihoon meant. "You ert! YAH!" she shouted.

Junka hit Jihoon several times on his arm and chest and almost everywhere except for his face. Jihoon tried his best to protect himself from the hit but he was enjoying it and laughing about how weak was when Junka hit. 

Jihoon suddenly caught her hands and held it tight. He was looking right into her eyes. Slowly, he leaned forward and landed his lips on hers. It was the second time Jihoon kissed her on the lips.

Junka was surprised but not surprised as the first he kissed her. She couldn't expect that Jihoon would kiss her again on her lips. She was shocked and stunt. There was something inside her that resist the kiss. She wanted to be kiss by Jihoon but there was some feelings inside her, something that she couldn't explain by words or action. She wanted to enjoy it but she couldn't. She quickly broke off the kiss.

Jihoon looked at Junka suspiciously. He thought she was enjoying his kiss. He hooked her hair behind her ear, "What's wrong?" he asked.

Junka smiled awkwardly. "Nothing. Stomach ache. We should go home now" 

"Okay" Jihoon smiled back. "But before that, I have something to give to you"

"What is it?" Junka asked, pretending to be excited.

Jihoon took a small box out from his pocket. He put the box on his palm and opened the box. Junka's eyes widened and gasped as she saw two rings inside it. One is bigger than the other one. It was a couple ring. The ring was silver and it had heart shaped on the ring. The heart shape was silver in colour too. 

Jihoon smiled because he liked Junka's expression. He took out the small ring, took Junka left hand and wore it on her ring finger. When he finished wore it on Junka, he took the other ring and wore it on his ring finger.

"Look" he said. "You have half of the heart and I have the other half and I have your name curved on my ring and my name curved on your ring. This rings will tied our love. Forever"

Junka's eyes fluttered. She stared the ring and not even a word came out from . She liked the ring because it was very pretty and of course it would be really expensive but it reminded her of Junyoung. The necklace. The necklace that tied her relationship with Junyoung.

"Do you like it?" Jihoon asked.

Junka lifted her head up to meet Jihoon's eyes. "Of course I like it. It's pretty" she smiled.

"I'm glad that you like it. I was afraid you'll not like it" Jihoon said and Junka just smiled back. "Let's go home" he said and Junka nodded her head. 

He took Junka hand and they walked heading to the car with their fingers intertwined.

--------------------

Junyoung threw the phone on the couch. He stared the air and let out a sigh. He brushed his bang upwards and sat on the couch. He sat lazily on the couch with both of his arms laid lazily beside him. He stared the ceiling and let out another big sigh.

"What's up?" Kevin asked with a cup of water in his hand. He took Junyoung's hand and put on his lap. He then sat beside Junyoung.

Junyoung let out another sigh. 

"Junka?" Kevin asked.

Junyoung shut his eyes and nodded his head. "I don't know what is wrong with me. I should jump off the cliff I think" Kevin listened to him. He too a sirp of his drink. Junyoung smirked suddenly, "Look at me. What a one true pathetic idol. I broke up with her and when she came to me, I rejected her. Now, why am I after her? She's already happy with someone else"

"How sure are you that she's happy with someone else?" Kevin asked.

"Just look at her smile and her laugh. Of course she's happy" Junyoung explained lazily.

"That is what you see outside and not the inside. What's important to know about someone is you have to discover the inner side and not the outside. Remember this, the outside is temporary but the inner side is immortal" Kevin explaine. He took the last sirp and got up, headed to the kitchen then to his room. 

Junyoung trailed him until he shut the room door. He smiled and mumbled to himself, "What should I do?"

--------------------

Junka quickly headed to her favorite department in the store, the ice cream department. She skipped to the freezer with a wide smile on her face.

"Ahhh. It's here and there's only one left" she quickly slid the freezer door open and bent down to take the last ice cream bucket. 

Before she could reach the bucket, there was another hand reaching for the bucket too. Junka quickly took the bucket before the hand could. She then looked at the owner of the hand. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was. She almost dropped the bucket she was holding. Lucky, she had the grip and the bucket wasn't really dropped.

"Junyoung" she muttered. She was surprised to see him there. He didn't wear any cap, mask or glasses to disguise and kept his identity from the public. He just wore a sweatershirt with a black pants. It revealed his new hairstyle. It was black and it slightly curled at the top of it. 

Junyoung put a weak smile, "Hey" he said. "Refilling your ice cream stock?"

Junka coudn't put her eyes off from Junyoung. He looked really flawless and somehow she could see that Junyoung was sparkling and shining. She didn't know why but she enjoyed the view of him very much. Although Junyoung had try various hairstyles before this which were more awesome and fantastic than this but for her it was very nice to see him. She felt like all her stress suddenly faded away and she is now filled with blossom flowers.

Junka shook her head and tried to get back toreality, "I mean yes. Refilling my stock. I don't know that you like the same brand as me"

"Don't you remember? I recommended you that brand and it was your favorite since then" Junyoung smiled.

Junka put a weak smile "Yeah I forgot"

Junyoung looked at her from top to bottom and from bottom to top. He then spotted the ring Junka was wearing. He tried to examin the ring and it definitely not the ring that Junka gave it to him when they were still a couple. He saw the name that curved on it.

"Pyo Jihoon?" he mumbled.

Junka was startled. She didn't expect that Junyoung would see the name curved on it. "Well...ehm..yeah" she startled.

"Pyo Jihoon? Is he the guy that sent you to your house the other day? Your new boyfriend?"

Junka let out a breath. She really didn't want to answer that question. She wondered why she would bumped into him to answer these questions. She wasn't prepared for this kind of situation.

Soon after that, a fan spotted him. "Junyoung oppa!" the fan screamed and quickly ran to him. Followed by a few fans who heard the scream. They started to circle Junyoung asking for autographs and selcas from him. One of them even pushed Junka away. Junka stumbled backwards.

She looked at Junyoung as he was busy giving out signatures. She could only put a weak smile on her face. She put her hood on, turned around and walked away. 

Junyoung took a glance towards Junka and he saw Junka was already walking away heading to the counter. He looked at a fan when she called him and smiled at her. He then looked back at the counter and Junka was no longer there.

He let out a sigh. "Why are you sighing oppa?" one of the fans, age around 7 years old asked.

Junyoung looked at the girl. He bent down and ruffled her hair. "Nothing" he said and sat squat. The girl was holding a brown teddy bear in her arm while her other arm was holding her sister's hand. "Did your mum give you this?" he asked while holding the arm of the teddy bear.

The girl nodded, "My mum made this for me"

"What if suddenly you hate this bear and you ask your mum to throw it, then suddenly you miss it and you regret that you threw it away. Your mum sew you a new teddy, a prettier teddy but you still insist want the teddy you throw away, what you think your mum would say?" he smiled.

The girl was a bit confused with the question but she managed to figure out the answer. "My mum would say that there's no turning back because I've threw it away"

"But you are regretting it right?" he asked. The girl nodded. "There's always turning back if you regret it. Remember this okay? But make sure you don't do it for the second time. Okay?" he winked.

The girl smile and nodded. "Okay"

He stood up and took a deep breath looking at how many fans were surrounding him. "Oppa, why are you saying that?"

Junyoung looked at her sister and smiled. "You will learn it soon"

--------------------

Jihoon and Junka were walking down the street heading to Jihoon's car. They were walking while linking their arms. 

"How was the movie?" Jihoon asked.

Junka stopped and looked into Jihoon's eyes. "Don't you dare bring me to watch horror movie again or I will strangle you till death like what they did in the movie" Junka said while jokingly strangled Jihoon.

Jihoon pushed her hands away and held grip to it while intertwining their fingers. Jihoon lowered his head and their foreheads met. "Nothing can scare you when you have me. I will protect you no matter what" Jihoon said. He leaned forward to reduce the gap between them and slowly his lips moved forward to meet hers.

Junka turned away when it almost touched but they were still holding to each other. She let out a laugh. "You are a scaredy cat too you know that" she exclaimed and pat his cheeks. "Let's go home" she added. Junka started to walk and because she was holding Jihoon's hand, she pulled Jihoon which forced him to walk as well.

Jihoon just smiled and let go off her hand. He wrapped his arm around her waist instead and kissed her on her head. He lowered down and whispered into her ear, "I love you" 

Junka looked at him and mouthed, "I know" She smiled.

Jihoon was surprised that Junka just said 'I know'. Usually, she would say 'Me too' or something else that shows she loved him too but not tonight. She was acting weird. Not as usual. She acted weird after the day she met Junyoung. Was she still have feelings toward him? Jihoon wondered but he didn't want to bother it. He didn't want his relationship with Junka became worse because of his stupid jealousy. 

Jihoon just smiled back and pulled her closer.

Few feets before they reached the car, they were surprised to see someone was walking towards them. It was someone they totally know. They stopped from walking and stood there, stunt. The person stopped too.

"Moon Junyoung" Junka muttured.

"Lee Junka" Junyoung muttured.

"What are you doing here?" both of them asked at the same time and they laughed, leaving Jihoon in curiousity.

Jihoon whispered in her ear, "We really should go home now"

"So is he your new boyfriend?" Junyoung asked.

Junka didn't answer the question. She was remained silence. Not a word came out from his mouth. Realizing that, Jihoon held her hand and answered it for Junka, "Yes I am her new boyfriend. Now could you please move because we really need to go home now before Kyuwan and Nina noona freaks out"

"Noona? He's younger than you. I thought you said you don't like to have a relationship with a guy who is younger than you" Junyoung smirked.

Jihoon let go off Junka's hand and stepped forward. "Age is not a big deal here. She deserved to be love by someone who understands her feelings. Not someone who puts his career first" 

Junyoung took a step forward too. Their foreheads were only few inches away. "Wow kid. Where did you learn that from? Yeah you are right. We should put the person we love first then our career but do you know without fixed career you will not be able to even support your family when you get married. Ever think of that? What you want to give to your wife and kids when they ask for food? Rocks? Sand?" he smirked.

"I'm still young and still studying. When I graduate I can find a fixed job and I can support my family. No worry" Jihoon answered.

Junka stepped in between them and rubbed her forehead. "Oh you two stop it. What are you talking about, future family planning?"

Jihoon pushed her away. Junka rolled her eyes as she couldn't believe this would happen. She thought it only happened in dramas and movies.

"Oh really? How sure are you? How good are you? You would never understand her. Even me, who dated her for 4 years couldn't understand her sometimes because she can't undestand herself either" Junyoung's voice was calm this time. "She likes beaches. You should have gone for a date at the beach, her favorite spot is between the big rocks. Both of you should sat there while watching the night sky and eating cookies and creams ice cream. You should bring her to the theme park because she likes roller coasters but don't bring her to ride the ferris wheel because she would just stare at you. The most important thing, don't let her punch her chest when she wanted to cry because sometimes she will get bruise. Please avoid that" Suddenly his eyes get watery, he looked at Junka and stared into her eyes.

Junka was standing still, stunt, shocked. They were having a fight just now and suddenly Junyoung was giving dating advices to Jihoon. Again, she had the tingling feelings in her. She held her chest, trying not to burst into tears.

"Make her smile because her smile is the prettiest smile you ever seen in your life. Don't waste her tears because it hurts her a lot" Junyoung added. He wiped his eyes with his sleeves and chuckled. "What am I doing?" he snorted and turned to Jihoon. He pat Jihoon's chest and said, "I don't have to worry now that I met you. You are a very good boyfriend to Junka. I believe that you would never hurt her just like I did. Please take a good care of her. She's a very precious jewel that not everyone can have it. She's one in a million"

Junyoung pat Jihoon's arm and walked away, passed them. As he walked away, tears couldn't stop rolling down his cheeks.

Junka couldn't even look up at Junyoung. What she knew is that Junyoung had left the place leaving Jihoon and she alone. She was crying. Hard. Really hard. It was harder than they broke up. She couldn't control it.

Jihoon approached her and hugged her tight. He let her buried her face and soaked his chest. With his other hand, he started her hair. 

---------------------

It's been 3 weeks since the accident. Jihoon sat on the bed. He was holding his phone and he started to toss the phone and catch it. He then slammed his body on the bed. He stared the ceiling at let out a sigh. He turned his head to his study table. There was an opened-white envelope on it. Another sigh was let put by him. He unlocked the phone, pressed the speed dial number and called her.

 

Junka ate another spoonful of her favorite cookies and cream ice cream. They sat on the stairs beside the river. It was such a beautiful scenery at night. The boats were everywhere on the river and the stars shone brightly that night. 

Cold breeze blows. "Ahhhhh it's so cold" Junka said as she shivered.

Jihoon, being a gentleman, he put his ice cream cup aside, took off his jacket and put it on Junka. 

"Ohh Jihoon. You'll be cold then. Take it back" Junka said as she took off the jacket but Jihoon forced her to wear it. 

Jihoon smiled. "It's okay. I'm a man" He then took back his ice cream cup and continued eating it.

Junka smiled back. Lucky that the jacket was big. She took the other half of the jacket and put it on Jihoon. Jihoon looked Junka and she was just smiling. "So that both of us won't get cold" she smiled.

Jihoon smiled back and both of them continued eating the ice cream. They were both silence. Not a single word came out from their mouth. Jihoon coughed and cleared his throat.

"Junka" he called, looking down.

"Eung?" she responded, facing him.

"Do you remember about the course I applied in London?" he asked.

Junka nodded. "Yes. Why?"

Jihoon took out the white envelope from his jacket and gave it to Junka. Junka quickly opened the envelope and read the letter. "Wow!! Pyo Jihoon this is daebak! You are accepted to pursue your study there. Congratulations!"

"Do you think I should go?" he asked.

"Well, I think you should go. You've been dreaming to study in London right? So you better grab this opportunity to achieve your dream" she explained while continued eating her ice cream.

"Will you miss me?" Jihoon asked.

Junka stopped from eating and she blinked. She turned her head to Jihoon and smiled. "Of course I will miss you Pyo Jihoon. What do you expect?" She reached her hand and ruffled his hair. "Aigooooooo"

Jihoon chuckled. As soon Junka stopped ruffling his hair, he fixed it back. "Will you miss me as a dongsaeng or a lover?" he asked and his face was serious.

"What are you talking about? Are you having a fever?" she reached out her hand again and put her palm on his forehead.

Jihoon pushed his hand away. "I think we should end this, noona"

Junka's eyes widened. She was a bit surprised that Jihoon called her noona. Since they were a couple, Jihoon never called her noona but only her name.  She took a short glance at the river, sighed and turned back to look at Jihoon, "Is this a joke?" she asked. "But why?"

"You said it that you hate  a long distance relationship so I think it's best to end this" he explained.

"Is this for temporary?" she asked. 

Jihoon took both her hands on her lap and held it tight. He slowly carressed the ring Junka was wearing with his thumb. His eyes started to get watery. "You know noona. I don't want this to end either" he explained. "I just can sense that you really love me as a dongsaeng and not more than that. It's not just a sense. I can feel it noona"

"What are you..." Junka said but was cut by Jihoon.

"I know that you still love Junyoung hyung right? Moon Junyoung is the right guy for you and not me. He is better and I know that you still can't get over him although it have been almost 4 months" he explained more and took a deep breath. "You should go after him because I know it's him whom you love and not me"

"Why.." her voice cracked as tears couldn't stop rolling down her cheeks.

Jihoon wiped her tears and her hair. "It's easy to know that you still love him. You never said 'I love you' to me. You will either replied with 'I know' or 'Me too'. And when you cried very hard on the day Junyoung finally and completely letting you go, I know that you are still care about him"

"I don't understand" she cried.

"I know" he pulled her closer and hugged her. Junka couldn't stop crying. She cried on his chest. He whispered in her ear. "I don't understand either" he said and with his other free hand, he wiped his own tears. "You should go to Junyoung. I know Junyoung hyung is waiting for you noona. I know"

He then broke the hug. He took her hands left hand again. He then slowly took off the ring from her finger. Junka was crying and sobbing harder as she was watching the ring been pulled out slowly from her finger. He added, "I don't want Junyoung hyung to get mad. So I will keep this as one of my memorable things. You are my first noona" 

He took off the ring on his finger too. He then took out a box from the jacket and put the two rings in there. "It'll be safe in here" Jihoon said. Junka was still crying. Jihoon wiped his own tears and forced a smile on his face. He then wiped Junka's tears. "I know you are worry about me noona. Don't worry. There are more hot and pretty girls in London. I can find one there. Or probably someone like you. I definitely will find one there noona. Please stop crying" he explained.

"I am totally speechless Jihoon. I just...." she tried to said it but was cut off by Jihoon's sudden action. He landed his lips on hers. Their lips met for the last time. 

Jihoon broke the kiss and smiled again. "You don't have to say anything. That was the last. I hope you don't mind"

Junka forced a smile but her tears kept flowing. Jihoon held her hand and got up forcing her to stand up too. "I will send you home" he smiled. "But before that, I need to make you promise on something"

"What is it?" Junka asked while wiping her tears.

He pulled out his pinkie finger, "Promise me that you will get back to Junyoung hyung"

Without thinking any further, Junka nodded and grabbed his finger.

----------------------

Junka sat on her bed while hugging her knees. She had her favorite red hoodie on and her black tracksuit. She couldn't stop thinking what Jihoon said to her. Jihoon had gone to London and now only his words played in her mind. 

PING! The sound from her laptop. She looked at the laptop on her study table. It was a new chat she got. She got up from her bed and headed to her desk. 

She opened the chat and it was from Jihoon. Jihoon sent her a photo. She opened the photo and it was a selca of him and a girl who looked like Korean and not any London girl.

"Who is this girl?" Junka wrote and sent the chat to him.

"This is my new girlfriend. She's a Korean and her name is Kim Namjoo"

"Wahhhhh. She is pretty :D"

"Yeahh. She is pretty and cute like you noona XD"

"I know I'm pretty XP I hope your relationship lasts longer"

"Thanks noona. How's your relationship with Junyoung hyung?"

Junka stared at the screen. She didn't know what to reply.

"Noona!" another buble from Jihoon popped out.

"Yes?"

"You still didn't meet him?"

"Well.......Yess"

"You promised me noona"

"You know I feel guilty"

"To who?"

"To you"

" *sighs* Noona. There's no point for you to be guilty. I want you to be happy with the one you loved. That's the main reason I let you go.I want both of us to be happy. You know now I am happy with Namjoo and now it's time for you to be happy with Junyoung hyung"

Junka stared at the screen again and she didn't have any intention to reply to it anymore. She got up and walked back to her bed. She laid down with her arms wide opened. Suddenly, her phone rang. She picked it uo without looking at the screen who was calling.

"NOONA! YOU BETTER GO MEET HIM NOW OR I WILL GO BACK TO KOREA AND DRAG YOU TO MEET HIM!" Jihoon yelled.

Junka got pissed. "Yah! I'm your noona and how dare you yelled to me"

Jihoon ignored her and continued what he wanted to say. "You should let go off your ego. Now it's time for you to find your happiness and your happiness is waiting for you. You know sometimes you need to grab because it won't come rolling to you twice"

Junka shrugged. "Fine. I will. Thanks dongsaeng" she let out a sigh. "I'm going to hang up now. It will cost you a lot calling me from there. Bye" she hung up the phone without Jihoon managed saying goodbye. 

She buried her face into the pillow thinking what she should do. 

Everything that Jihoon said to her was true. She still loved Moon Junyoung although she was in a relationship with Jihoon. She still missed him until the day they broke up. She was also often taken aback by the memory of their 4 years of dating. She missed to hear his voice saying 'I love you' and 'good night' to her. She've been longing to hold his big and warm hands while she their fingers get in between to each other. She liked the warm hug from the him although it was actuall cold. She loved it when he gave her a back hug and whispered into her ears. She missed everything. Moon Junyoung was the person that he couldn't live without. She realized that.

Her tears rolled down her cheeks again. She sat up and wiped the tears with the sleeves. She've got an idea.  

She barged into Kyuwan's room. "Can I have your drawing block?" she asked. Kyuwan and Nina were watching an online drama together on Kyuwan's bed. Both of them looked at Junka and blinked. "Can I?" Junka asked again as they were no respond from them.

Kyuwan nodded her head and pointed to her desk. "Sure over there"

Junka quickly walked to her desk and took the drawing block and a black marker pen. "Thanks. I will replace it with a new one" Junka added and headed out of the house. "Hopefully they are in the dorm right now" she whispered to herself. 

 

Junka picked up a few stones and the sideroad and threw it to the ZE:A's dorm's window one by one. 

"What was that sound hyung?" Minwoo asked. Minwoo and Junyoung laying down on the bunk bed while doing their own stuffs. Junyoung was holding and staring the necklace he was wearing while Minwoo was updating his SNS. Kevin was sitting on the bed beside Minwoo on the bottom of the bunk bed while eating some cookies.

"I don't know. Probably some fanatic fans trying to get our attention" Junyoung answered carelessly. 

Kevin got suspicious. So he got up and walked to the window. He drew the curtain opened and gasped when he saw who was standing in the midnight cold outside of their dorm. 

When Junka saw Kevin was standing at the window, she quickly picked up the drawing block and put it above her head. There was something written on it. A message. 

"Can you please call Junyoung out?" was written. Kevin read it and turned to Junyoung. 

"Junyoung. You need to see this" Kevin said. 

Junyoung was still staring at the necklace. "What? A weird fan again?"

"No or maybe. But she has something to do with the thing you are holding" Kevin explained.

Junyoung's eyes widened. He quickly sat up, climbed down from the top bunk bed and walked towards the window. He drew the curtain opened wider.

Junka saw Junyoung standing there beside Kevin. Soon after that Minwoo joined them. Junka hated it that she have to confess in front of the other members but she had no other choice. She gulped and flipped the drawing block to the next page. She then put it high above her head again. 

"I need to take something that are supposed to be mine" was written. With the drawing block was still above her head, she flipped to next page. "The necklace" was written. She flipped it again, "and your heart"

Junyoung's eyes widened when he read the messages. He held the necklace that he was wearing on his chest tightly.

Junka saw that there was no respond from Junyoung. She flipped to the next page. "You know I hate to say it but...." she flipped to other page, "..I'm sorry :( " she flipped to other page. "I love you Moon Junyoung and I want you to be mine again"

Junyoung drew the curtain closed.

Junka saw it that Junyoung who drew the curtain closed. She put down the drawing block and let out a sigh. She started to walk away from the dorm. She was expecting too much from Junyoung. She was expecting that Junyoung would accept her apology just like that. Her heart torn into pieces like a broken glass that fell onto the floor. Her eyes started to get watery. 

"That is not Moon Junyoung. Moon Junyoung won't go without explaining. He will come" she mumbled to herself while punching her chest to stop her from crying. "He will know where to find me"

 

Junka sat on the sandy beach while hugging her knees. She stared the night ocean despite the cold breeze. She had no tears anymore that she couldn't cry. She was flooded with the memories of her and Junyoung. Every happy and sad events that they shared before were playing in her head. She chuckled when she was reminded the happy events and she became gloomy when she was reminded by the sad events. 

"Moon Junyoung" Junka said although Junyoung wasn't there, "I understand if you don't want to be mine again or if you don't want to give your heart to me but I just hope that you accept my apology" she chuckled and tears fell down again. "But before that, can you fulfill my final wish?" she said.

She looked her hand and stared it. Few drops of tears fell on her palm. She continued, "I want  to hold your hand, to hug you, to kiss you and to listen to you singing to our song for the last time" she chuckled again and shook her head. "Why am I talking to myself? I should say this to him"

When Junka was wiping her cheeks with her sleeve, suddenly there was someone wrapping his arms around her from her back. That someone landed his chin on her shoulder and whispered to into her ear, "Are you sure you want it to be the last?" 

From the voice she heard she knew who it was, it was Moon Junyoung. She dropped her head down and tears kept rolling down her cheeks. She punched her chest again. 

Junyoung quickly stopped her and held both of her hands from her back. He held it tight and their fingers intertwined. He hugged her again. Tighter than before. He whispered into her ear, "Please don't do that anymore. If you promise me not to do that anymore, I promise you that I will hold your hands, hug you, kiss you and sing to you our song until my last breath" he smiled.

Junka just nodded her head and Junyoung kissed her cheek. 

"I'm sorry and I love you" Junka muttured.

"I know and I love you too" Junyoung said, smiling.

Junka turned her head to face Junyoung. Both of them looked into each other's eyes and they were smiling. Soon after that, their lips met with the witness of the moon, stars and the ocean.

They broke the kiss. "It's cold" Junyoung muttured and both of them were still hugging.

"You shouldn't come here wearing a black singlet" Junka smiled.

"I don't have the time to change because I need to chase you. And I don't want to lose you again" he said and kissed her cheek again. 

--------------------

Few weeks later:

"Hyung, where is she?" Hyungshik asked. They were sitting in the middle of the field under the scorching sun. Hyungshik couldn't stop keeping his temperature down by using the small gifted fan.

"I don't know" Junyoung said and opened another bottle of water. When he finished drinking, he tossed the empty bottle behind him.

The bottle landed right in front of Junka's feet. Junka picked it up and threw towards Junyoung. It hit Junyoung's head. "Ooopss" Junka said and quickly ran away from the place she stood.

Junyoung rubbed his head. He stood up and turned back to see who threw it to him. When he was searching for the person who responsible to throw the bottle to him, Junka came running to approach him from his back. 

"Junyoungg!!!" Junka screamed and jumped on him. Both of them fell on the ground and Junka was on the top.

"Yah!!!" Junyoung got pissed off. "It hurts you know" he rolled his eyes. "Is it you who threw it to my head?"

Junka just nodded and an evil smile curved on her face. She tried to get up but Junyoung already hugged her tight that she couldn't get off from him.

"Trapped and you are late" Junyoung evil smiled. "You need to pay for being late" he said and kissed Junka passionately in front of Hyungshik.

"Hyung pleasee" Hyungshik muttured.

Junka broke the kiss and smiled, "I went to the airport to pick up Jihoon and I hope you don't mind if they join our picnic"

"They? Who?"

"Them" Junka pointed to their left. There were Kyuwan, Nina, Jihoon and Namjoo walking, approaching them.

"She's here too?" Hyungshik sighed.

"Why?" Junyoung asked while Junka was still on top of him.

"Nothing" he answered lazily.

Nina who first approached them. "Can you two break it off?" Nina said. When they heard it, Junka quickly stood up and she helped Junyoung to get up. They sat on the mat and start to chit chatting. 

"For god sake, I really hate Zhang Yixing and Lee Jonghyun are ruining my life" Nina complained. 

"Why?" Junyoung asked. "What happened? And whoever Zhang Yixing is, I hate him because interrupting my best friend's relationship" he had to be concern about this since Jonghyun is his best friend.

Nina didn't answer it instead she said, "May both of you be happy ever after. 

Kyuwan and Hyungshik were sitting next to each other but they weren't saying anything. They were very awkward. Their relationship was a bit off too but no one knew why. Both of them didn't tell anything. 

Junka leaned towards Junyoung and whispered into his ears, "I think we need to help them"

Junyoung took a short glance at awkward Kyuwan and Hyungshik and another short glance at frustrated Nina. He then whispered back to Junka, "I think they can handle it by themselves. Let's step out of this okay?" He winked while carresing her cheeks.

Junka just chuckled and kissed him on his lips. 

--------------------

-THE END-