Confessions

A Long Overdued Confession

 

 

JONGHYUN POV

 

Everything was groggy. There was a pain at the centre of my face. What happened? I could faintly hear some voices but I couldn't tell what they were talking about. I tried opening my eyes to no avail. Huh..everything was getting foggy again. I couldn't move my body. I was fading again.

****

Everything was dark and quiet. Why was it like this? What is going on? I was walking in a black void. Will I be walking here forever? No I didn't want to be here. I want to see my friends and family again. My band members and more importantly him. There was something important I had to say. Yes I must fight this darkness and go to him. He was the only one who'd been able to ease my aches and pains. I walking frantically now yet i seemed to be going nowhere. Everywhere was just dark, not even the sound of my footsteps could be heard. Fear was beginning to set in. What if i never see them again? What if i never see him ever again? What if I'm forever stuck in this vacuum? No! It can not be like this! I began running again. But there was just darkness everywhere. I was close to tears now. No no no..Oh God no...I have to get back to him.. Let me get back to him and I'll set everything right. Please..I was crying now.

Maybe God heard me for just ahead oh me a small light bloomed. I ran to it like a dehydrated beggar running towards an oasis in the desert. I may have been getting closer or maybe it was just that the light was growing brighter and bigger. Soon I could make out a form in the light. I slowed down now in awe. Was that an angel? Had God sent an angel to me? A hand was extended to me and without a moments hesitation i took it. The hand felt familiar and warm. Familiar...Very familiar..but it couldn't be...could it? Suddenly i was no longer surrounded by darkness. He was in a meadow filled with chirping of birds and fluttering butterflies. I realised i was still holding onto the angel's hands. I looked up to see who my savior hand been and got my suspicions confirmed.

"Hyung." my angel said looking at me shyly. Yes of course he would be my angel and saviour. He's always been there for me in my happiest moments and my saddest ones as well. Yes. Here was the person with whom i had shared everything with, who was always there for me and like a fool I had not noticed it. I grabbed his hands and tugged into my arms, hugging him with all my might. And then my angel was pushing me away. I looked up at him hurt and realised there were tears in his eyes. No. Did i make my angel cry? I am a terrible person. How could I make someone so beautiful and great as my angel cry? I was the worst of the worst. I reached out towards him but he stepped away from me. Something stabbed me deep within my heart.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TERRIBLE I FELT HEARING YOU HAD BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW PAINFUL IT WAS??!!" He suddenly yelled at me wiping at his tears angrily.

"What-?" I began wondering what he was talking about and then it hit me. "Ohh.." I had been on my way back to the dorm when a car in the opposite lane had began weaving uncontrollably up the road. In a panic, drivers were trying their best to avoid him. I'd jerked my sides quickly but another can careened into me sending me straight into a tree and then everything went black. I told him as much. "I'm sorry I got you worried." I said sheepishly.

There had been utter silence and when i had looked up at him all i saw was a fist coming towards my face. "OUCH!" My nose was bleeding now. "What was that for??!!!" I asked yelling. There was a cold look of satisfaction on his face.

"That was for making me have an utter breakdown." he replied coolly "Besides you already have an injured nose. It was the only injury you suffered. Thank God."

"My nose?" I muttered holding my nose up to stem the flow of blood. "Well i guess better my nose than anything else."

"That's true. I'm glad it wasn't too serious. Whenever i think of how much worse it could've been....." He broke off hoarsely and I pulled him into me arms.

"I'm the worse. I'm making my beautiful angel cry. Again." I murmurred and he pulled back in surprise.

"Your angel?" he asked

"Well, you looked like angel just now and you're very beautiful. The only person who has always been there for me is you." I said blushing and he blushed. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you. I've loved you for a long time now."

He stared at me in surprise but there was something else flickering in the depths of his beautiful eyes. He opened his mouth to speak........

........and that's when I woke up! (>_<)

 

Squinting I opened my eyes and took in my surrounding. Damn! It'd just been a dream. But where was this place? The wall were white and the bed was uncomfortable. There was an uncomfortable weight on my nose as well. I reached up with my hands to find my nose bandaged. Ugh! That's right. I was in a hospital because of the accident. The injury was a result of that. I closed my eyes thinking back upon my dream. Thought it hadn't started off good it had been progressing great and just at that moment when he had been about to speak I had woken up. Ugh! What would he have said though? Would he have pushed me away or accepted my love? All this mussing was getting me irritated. There was really just one damn way to find out for sure. Still fear kept me from ringing the bell besides my table to call for nurse. What should I say to him? How should I say it to him? Why couldn't there be book on how to do these things?! I was now very irritated. I had better just get it over with and so on the count of three I rang the bell quickly before I could think better of it.

*********************************************************************************************************

 

KEY POV

 

I opened my eyes to find myself lying on an uncomfortable bed. What the Hell? Why was i surrounded by white? This wasn't the dorm. Had I been kidnapped? My eyes widen as I fought the sleepiness in them. Suddenly a female came in and when she saw me she smiled and said, "Oh I see you're awake. Are you feeling better?"

"Huh? Where?" I asked fully taking in my surroundings now that I had sat up and become wide awake.

"Don't you remember? You fainted yesterday and we kept you here overnight." She said before leaving.

And that was when it all crashed down on me. From Jonghyun's accident to my hysteria and then to my fainting. I slumped down back onto the bed. I was at the hospital. Wait! She said yesterday so then that means Jonghyun hyung's surgery should be completed.

'How long had I been out of it?' I wondered. I looked around for a clock and was shocked to see that it was noon already. Good God! I needed to go see him. With my thought now on hyung I remembered my dream and blushed. Had he really said he loved me? But what if he hadn't meant it in a romantic sense? He had called me his angel and said i was beautiful. I flushed again. Dear God it had just been a dream. What was wrong with me? And yet before I had unceremoniously woken up I had been about to confess to him. Aiishhh!!! What am I thinking about?! With an irritated huff iI got off the bed and was just putting on my shoes when the doctor came in.

"Ah I see you are looking good Kim Kibum-shhi. Do take care of yourself and don't forget to eat you meals." He said in a slightly admonishing tone.

"Yes, doctor-nim. Thank you for taking care of me." I said bowing and moved to leave when he stopped me.

"Oh it would seems your friend, Kim Jonghyun-sshi is awake and asking for you." He added without looking up and it was a good thing he didn't. I had no idea what kinda expression i had on my face. My heart had started beating furiously against my ribs and so I hastily bowed thanking him for the message and left.

Jonghyun hyung was awake and asking for me. My feet moved quickly to his room and then I hesitated. Could I really tell him everything like I had said I would in the car ride over to the hospital yesterday? How would he react? Would he hate me? Or would he pity me? But why was he calling for me? I sighed. There was only one way to know and so I bravely pushed the door open.

 

 


a/n things are heating up~~ how ya like the gif...?

  ۜ\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ