Prologue

You Don't Know...

PROLOGUE

His POV

The black and white keys rolled under her fingers; lost like in a trance she played the beautiful melody. Every note carried and matched her expression. She sang as if entrancing the whole crowd. When the last note was hit, a roar of applause echoed the hall, S had won again.

 

I still remember that day, that was at that annual music competition in our university when I first saw her. We’re still first years back then yet she’s already topping the school, making her almost like a queenka. She’s a goddess that’s all I can say. When I first saw her, my jaw literally dropped down and you can picture flies going in any minute. Her angelic voice while singing was one of a kind experience you shouldn’t miss. Yes she sings, which is a plus. We were still committed to our partners at that time but I can’t deny my attraction towards her. Time passed and now that we’re both single and in our third year in the university, I think it’s time to make my move. I still can’t also forget that girl who I kept exchanging pictures with even up until now. I almost feel we’re connected now somehow.

 

We’re both Third years studying music; she was majoring in classical, while I was in the modern department. Two different worlds I tell you but hey music connects us. She was labeled the beauty of the campus. She has a long list of fan boys. But mind you she was going out with that gangster looking dude for 4 years (high school lovers) until they split and now they are completely over. So why I am telling you all of this? It’s because she’s with me in the same classroom. It is the start of the new semester and both departments get to attend fusion music and we’re having a project combining classical and modern music. Luckily her group mate knew one of our group members and suggested both our groups decided to collaborate in making fusion music.  And I definitely get this chance to know her more.

 

Her POV

I still remembered that day. The day when me and that certain gangster broke up. It was way long overdue. But I can’t deny I was affected. I’ll tell you the story about it some later time. It made me wonder what did I do wrong but hey by gone are by gones and I have my eyes set on someone since last year. He’s none other than L.

 

L is well known as the campus’ prince. Labeled as the handsome face of the other music department. I can’t deny my attraction towards him since I saw him during our school foundation concert thingy. He definitely rocked that stage and I didn’t felt like I cheated or something with my boyfie at that time as well. And a secret boy whom I still kept contact with after all this time was also the thing I have kept from my friends even from my ex.

 

Why am I blabbering this? Because he’s here in the same room with me. We are both attending fusion music for this entire school year. Then we have a collaboration project and luckily our group mate knew one of their group members, their bassist.