Eye to Eye. WIll that happen?

I Wish I Could Stop The Time For You [Authornim Comeback for Action]

 

In Airplanes.

 

Airi POV

Finally we are on the way to go there. I could not imagine how excited I am to start our debut as C-ute in Korea. I just practicing singing airplanes in slow voice because other members was sleeping.

Airport

Yeah! Finally we are already arrived in Korea. Hello Korea! When we go to the entrances , full with fans and reporter are coming. I was so happy. All of us are waving our hand to them to say hi of course! Truly I said, crowdedly full with fans that coming for welcomed us. They are bringing many of creative and pretty banner created for us.

Cube Ent. Staff are bringing us go to the apartment that director who sponsored us. Its very pretty. I put my bags in the room and tidy it .Then I go to the balcony and take fresh air. The scenery was so pretty. Just like I was stay in hotel for a vacation. I just sit on my bed and rolling around happily. Then I heard one staff call me , then I go to the living room.

“ Miss Airi, you can rest for today, tomorrow we will fetch you and others early morning around 8 am. Director would like to meet you.” Staff said.

“Okay, thanks for helping us. We will be ready on time” I smiled. She bowed and left. Other members are already fall asleep because exhausted except Saki. She was watching TV. I go sit beside her. She look so excited.

“ Saki chan, what are you watching?” I asked.

“ BTOB, they are kinda newbie in this company, somehow they are talented,” she giggling.

“ That rapper is kinda cute somehow” I say with spontaneous way. Saki glare at me.

“ Why you looking at me like that?” my eyes widen when she look at me in weird way.

“You like him?” She smirks.

“ ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!!” my face turn red like tomato. I do not know why I could say like that without I realized! He is kind of catchy my eye a bit. Do we will meet each other later?

 

Next day,

6 a.m.

I go awake all the member and make some breakfast since I already awake early , so I got more free time. I’m going to fixed myself , put little and soft make up on my face and get my handbag.

 

Maimi POV

We are gonna start debut in the new place that was well known by people. We are excited but in the same time I’m nervous! But I think Saki and Airi are more excited since they are love do something new. They are seem interested toward Korea. So I think its not a really a problem.

After finished eat, we are waiting for the staff who gonna bringing us to the Cube Entertainment.

 

8 a.m

That staff already come to fetch us and we get into the car that was prepared for us.

8.30 am

In the Cube Entertaiment

I got out quickly and take a breath. Its so fresh! And the building are so big and pretty as well. Doesn’t weird its big because here was co-ed companies rather than Hello! Project only female idol are working. When we got walk more deep there to explored the company, a man was coming to us. And he was a Director!

“Hello sweet girls, Welcome to Cube Entertainment” Director said.

“Hello Director, nice to meet you, I’m Yajima Maimi, leader of C-ute. We are from Hello! Project would like to say thanks for your sponsoring” introduced Maimi.

“ No problem girls, I love to see you all debut here. Feel free here. We are family.” He replied.

“Don’t worry director, we will try our best here”

“ Well, I would like to tell you that a group from my companies will be help and give some tutoring, and you also might training them in the same time because they are debut a few years ago. Hope you agree with my suggestion?” he replied.

“Its okay director, we love to learn new things here. We will accepted it with open minded” said Saki.

“ Okay then, girls, lets go to the dance room, we will introduce them to you.”

 

To be Continued...

 

Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm aren't good write because this person are totally bad grammar!!! ><