Episode 4

We Got Married (SMTOWN SPECIAL)

hYe gUiSe~ i Fre4K1nG m1s5 Ya~ i cant promise you a double update but i'll try my best on it. This is a very long chapter since i tried to put it all in one episode. I really hope that you're happy with it.. I beg you to please ignore all the faces.. GUMABSUMIDA, KAMSAHAMIDA!!  

well as usual.. Turquoise for the studio, Purple for KyuSun Wedding Diary (oh.. ya'know the part where the PD ask them questions personally..), Pink for Girls' Generation (currently happening at a another place with/ without Sunny), Blue for Super Junior (currently happening at another place with/ without Kyuhyun), Black for the current situation.

I'm tired so SORRY!!! No purple wedding diary, pink snsd, or elf blue suju just black.... MIANHAE NAE, DANGSHINS!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun let out a small sigh.. This is ought to be a very long day.. He wasn't quite sure how to put this through.. It's not that this all happened too fast or anything.. but then why is he feeling as if he never agreed on joining ths show? He is now currently going to be called Girls' Generation's Sunny aka his best friend and sister temporary husband for who knows how long? No, it's not that he doesn't like to be on a show with Sunny either. But seriously? It's gonna be so damn akward.. It's hard to believe the fact that they're putting him with Sunny since it's very clear that they're very close. Wasn't We Got Married was all about putting together two different people who never met personally? Well I know what you're thinking.. 'Wasn't this We Got Married: SMTOWN SPECIAL for god's sake?' Well to tell you the thruth.. not everyone in SMTOWN knew each other. Some never knew they're from the same agency. Although Kyuhyun and Sunny have met ALL of them by only acting in two musicals. The idols only knew the ones who actually went to the concert with them and those senior actors that they're introduced to, if they're weren't then -well you know. 

He bite his lips as he enters the studio alongside with Sunny, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. He stares at the magnificent sets and props in the studio. They have made it to the photoshoot studio that has been providing their star photographers and A-List's celebrities personal stylists -not to mention including Girls' Generation's; for We Got Married photos. He unconciously let out a thin smile as he saw Sunny and the girls run towards a man. As he takes a closer step, the vision of the man become clear and it turns out to be Kim Sung the famous styler. He bet he's here to help with the photoshoot. 

He lighty grin as he makes his way to where they're standing. Kim Sung smiled at him as Kyu slightly bows as a sign of respect and greets. ''Oh.. Anyeonghaseyo. Super Junior Kyuhyun inmida".

''Oh.. Anyeonghaseyo~ It's great to finally meet you." He said as reach out Kyuhun's hand and smile brightly, glad to meet him indeed. "Omo.. Sunny ah~ Your husband is your own soul partner and co-worker. It's really is an honour to meet you, you're more handsome in person" he says as he lightly taps Kyuhyun's shoulder.

The conversation didn't last too long as they finally made their way to the office lounge to discuss the weddding theme. The lounge was wide, warm and cosy. They warm up the place with a stylish soft Red-Brown couch fit for 10 people and an in-style coffee table in front of the couch. The walls of the room was painted Blue-Apple with a tinge of Yellow creating a chic and dashing mode in the area. They seat themselves accompanied by the head interpreter and their stylist that are incharge of helping them plan the wedding photoshoot. They introduced themselves and settle down disscusing the major point.

"We usually took photoshoots based on themes that clients chose to have" says Myla -the head interpreter; as the stylist -Joon; hands the theme album to Sunny. "They're pictures of the themes, hair and make-up styles that you get to choose as we discuss them together.'' Joon explains as she help flip the pages of the album that Sunny was holding.

"Do hair and make-up come amidst the theme, or we can choose on our own?'' Jessica decides to speak up as the head bridesmade. The assistant bridesmate is Tiffany since she's good at managing stuff. 

Joon lighty shook and replies with a smile as she softly explains "Not exactly, the theme doesn't come with only selectd hair styles and make-up. But I usually propose a hair and make-up style perfect for the wedding photoshoot based on your preferences, gown designs, facial features and fashion trends. But don't worry I have a great sense as a wedding interpreter myself"

Her sharp, yet smart answer earn laughter from her clients. Sunny opens and asks "Do we get to choose one theme only?"with a soft expression on her face. Kyuhyun raises his brow at the staff, seemingly focused on the discussion as he let Kim Sung and the girls decides. 

''Oh, you can choose a minimum of two and a maximum of 5 themes as you choose." Myla gracefully answers. Sunny replies with a thin smile as she turns to face Kyuhyun and him looking right at her and quickly turns back to face the staffs. As much as she refuses to accept -the fact that Kyuhun's stare was giving her buttrflies; it was true. Although it wasn't the first time Kyuhyun look at her like that, -eye to eye and almost.. lovingly; and it wasn't her first time to play staring contests with him either, but everytime they stole glances at each other -whether she realises it or not; the butterflies never seem to left and never fails to give her heart a roller coaster ride no matter how countless time they did it. But she knows best, it's just a reaction to when you're suprised, not nervous or anything contributed to that -asthat iswhat she chooses to think of.

"Sunny ah! Sunny ah! Yah, Lee Soonkyu!" Kyuhyun shoves her right shoulder -rescuing her from drowning any deeper into her ocean of thoughts. She raises her head and fliches to his direction -next to her and on her right; and she realises she was staring at the coffee table the whole time. "Yah! Everyone's asking you!"

"Huh? Oh.. sorry" is all left to answer. How can I even think of that right now and embarest myself in this show? She cleared and forces a thin smile as she lift her head and asks "You.. were asking?" she raises her brow. 

Tiffany scoots closer to her and shows her the themes that she prefers"What do you think about this theme? Gardens.. and.. Uh! Uh! Pink theme? " Tiffany asks without hesitant, seemingly very glad with her current position. Kyuhyun however, have different opinions and was not shy to give a feedback at Fany's irrational ideas. 

"YAHH!! Fany I'm a male! You want me to wear pink?! Are you serious?!"He retorts at her. Tiffany is about to bail out the conversation as she knows she's going to go under with Kyuhyun's mighty wisecracks.

"It's okay Fany-ah we'll just choose that theme for our photoshoot." Jessica replies sharp, but calm while repositioning herself on the edge of the sofa -resting her had on her left hand, and her left hand on the armrest; and eyes Sunny, motioning her to cooperate. She is about to say something witty and genius when Kim Sung interferes.

"I was thinking more of like.. a ball, or a masquerade ball and maybe lakesides. That would be romantic." he said, nodding to his own statement. This discussions is not going to end if he let this attitude continues.

"Ad how about.. theatre.. or a stage spotlight photo?" Taeyeon suggests.

"Oh yeah.. since they were musical actors.." Kim Sung explains..

Everyone replies with nods and awes..

~

The discussion almost goes on eternally. They finally make-up their mind to choose splendid themes. They consists of Vintage Ball, Theatre Stage, Winter Forest, French Garden, Lakeside and of course, the cliche and typical wedding portrait. The hair and make-up was already done and also the bridesmate's wear and they finally choose 3 dress for 3 sets of photoshoot that they will be wearing matchingly.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj1fefXTy4AXk1TPqZdot images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqelcZThVftGf6WFWmdTI images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLg5vxoFQhU2CxEJli2_v (I know.. sorry can't resist as a girl who wear this almost every non-school night.. keke^^)

All that is left, is Kyuhyun's and Sunny's wear. The couple made their way to the dressing room as they leave the girls with their make-up and Kim Sung with the photoshoot sets at outdoor, so to choose their wedding wardrobes.

Sunny was a bit nervous and so is Kyuhyun but they are both hard-headed creatures created by god, as they always seem to plant new excuses in different pots -denying that they are because they know better, it's the sign of something they refuses to start with each other. Why? Ask it to yourselves.. 'How does it feel to start something with someone you call 'sister / brother'?' Nobody knows what love is.. cuz it's the weirdest thing in the world. The silence that they both keep between them, their gazilionth akward moment, their cliche habit - that sems to have live in their their innocent feelings for each and quite their most adored, cherish and esteemed moment  that they've kept secret from each other. Well, it was still secret. They might be very close, and between all Super Junior-Girls' Generation friends, they are the closest companions. Sure, you can say Kyuhyun and Seohyun are probably the most akward aroung each other,but did you ever imagined Kyuhyun to be even more akward with Sunny than any girl he ever met in his life? New-meets and longest ones. They even fell into the akward situation over the most silliest and preposterous things that is not even rational everytime the two were left alone. They would often started of a common conversation or jokes, when apparently one of start an adorable fight then comes the explosion of laughters until apparently their eyes met and they both flushed for no reasons. Sometimes Kyu thinks.. I wonder if she is a camera. Because everytime I look at her, I smile. Or if they accidently have skintouch and again, their eyes met. It is as if their eyes were prisons and they were to be senteced to life in it. Yet, the cliche moments were meant to be enjoyed. Walking togeher, side by side, not saying a word to each other while looking down, yet still having the same thoughts. Ain't that's just precious? Kyuhyun stuffs his hands in his trouser's pockets and Sunny stuff's hers in her denim jacket's.

Their treasured moment is interrupt when they are called to the galleries of suits for men. 

"You can choose 7 of any of your admiration, and then I'll be waiting for you in the other side of the room" Joon  demonstrates as she points out the door next to the little project-runaway stage. The door is on the left and the fitting room is behind the stage on the right. Joon rubs her palms and pressed her lips together -eyeing Kyuhyun to Sunny then vanishes through the door. Lefting the two to stare at each other to figure out what they need to do. Kyuhyun stares at his shoes his as he bites his lips and startd talking.

"So are you gonna help me choose a suit, or do you want to keep being muted and soundless?'' Sunny glared at him, always having something wicked to say. Without anymore last words Kyuhyun walks ahead of her and  started to choose different suits. He is being a retard again. She brushed her fingers on some white suits and picked out one.

"Oppa.. this one..'' she said taking it from the closet and displaying it as Kyuhyun makes his way to her. 

White, huh? "White? It's kinda lame.."Kyuhyun said holding the suit in his right hand and hold on to his chin with the other. He watches Sunny's bright face turns dull, he just did it. Kyuhyun chuckles finding her pout never-ending adorable. "Come on, do you have time?" he continuesto chuckles as she glance at her watch.

"Yeah it's about.. t-"

"No, I mean time the time to help me choose the best suits out of all these?"he pops the question, seeing her being quiet is not so amusing if he is talking. In fact he know she has great senses in these kind of things. These are one of the things that Sunny does to torture him, silence. It makes him him vulnerable. If this is the way of her giving paybacks, it's soo working -although he could never tell her that. It would ruins his dignified and self-respecting image of himself.

"Well that's the main logic of why I'm on this spot right now, dont you think?" She complies boldly. A tinge of nervous is shimmering in her eyes. She never knew this part of her before she met Kyuhyun. The many-sided charming boy who live almost his whole life dating, is really cunning at playing tricks on her. He's good-humored, and he has magnetizing behaviors that is unacceptably duplicates herself. But for a tantalizing boy like him who've dated a lot of diffrent girls, he surely has mastered the art of capturing girls' hearts and that.. pretty much turns him into a play-boy -at least that's what she likes to think of him. But a mean one to her.

After some long times choosing and sending him new clothes, she brings some new outfits to the fitting room. Sunny place the clothes hanging on the hook outside the fitting room. She turns her back and  was about to leave  -so to sit on the couch; when she hears him calling out for her. She is about to asks him why when she feels him grabs her arm. He is still in the fitting room part , as he reaches for her arm from the inside. She is quite shock due to his sudden moves, especially the fact that she could a panaroma of what's going behind the door. that moment, she swarns.. she is freakin' red.

''Hey could you help me take the shirt over there"she said pointing to a black shirt that was hanged on the wall. She obliges and passed him the black shirt. Where's Joon, shouldn't she be the one taking care of this? But that might be just the opening of a show. Her thoughts are bothered when Kyuhyun comes out of the fitting room, wearing the black shirt ed. That, stunned her, literally.

"Yah!! Oppa, n-neo micheosseo??!!" she asked furiously and almost sreaming and quickly turns her back. This was part of her when she is with him, vulnerable. Kyuhyun chuckled and said cheesyly,

"Relax.. they're no cameras here.."  Kyuhyun flashed Sunny his much-publicizied evil smirk. He takes a few steps forward moving closer to the petrified Sunny. She keeps going backwards until her back is against the hard wall which indecently appears. She takes a deep breath and daringly lifts her head to lay her eyes on Kyuhyuns'. She is now trapped between Kyuhyun's arm and their face is inched apart. Butterflies are fluttering in her stomach and her heart is beating with dispatch. Her face is burning red and she wouldn't stop cursing his heart for being so defenseless everytime she is with that bastard; violating her quietly, but surely.

Kyuhyun however is having so much fun. Sunny was being a such boresome the whole day and he finally get a taste on rubbing this moment in her face. She was turning red as a tomato and her eyes are just trembling with hints of fake hard-core bravery. If her bravery is a physical thing, it would be a stick, and he was more than capable of breaking that stick. So to break it into pieaces, Kyuhyun bursted into laughter .He laughs his heart off as Sunny started to hit him hard and cuss every word she ever heard. Sunny was definitely pissed off.

"Are you kidding me?! How can you fool around like this? It's not funny!!" she starts to nag at the older boy who just wouldn't stop laughing. Kyuhyun takes a few step back while clutching his stomach firmly. Moments like these with Sunny are always easy-to-get but all-time-priceless and it never seem to bore him.

"Yah Soonkyu-ya, it wasn't your first time-" before he can even finish talking, Sunny starts to send another round attacks. 

"APPAA!!!" He screams at her

Sunny smirks, mocking his trademard. " Look at my hand.. goes right into your face.." she says swinging her hand in front of Kyuhyun; making him takes a step again for the umpteenth time today. She giggles and turns around after leaving a mehrong at him. Kyuhyun can only stare at her back and feel pissed.

"Aish... jinja.."

Kyeopta..

~

After a while of choosing Kyuhyun finally fancy over these >_< :

 

     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5CnSbu180bwFCGr8IUOq  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ35v7m4I0EOm2sukoCYNe (<--- including Sunny's) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTao_AM05zRIzDwA6SbkCW   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTPjZ1OWI3NO5AJcGIQ-W  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuj6Y-nFHqCGwoGI39wsP (I BEG YOU.. FORGET THE FACES.. KEKE^^)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSfuBO9hSlNNYND7HvhB_  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiZNQpH4sq8posB20IVBM

(AUT'S NOTE: Just imaganing him wearing these.. doesn't it drool you?? OMOO!! TT~TT Don't worry.. I'm LEETEUK biased.. HAHA!! ^_^)

As they are finish with Kyuhyun's, a few staffs enter the room bringing a bunch of wedding, ball, and party dresses for Sunny. Joon follows closely behind the last staff and starts to explain multidudinous things about dresses and pull Sunny to the fitting room on the stage to try on all of those. Kyuhyun can only blink realising how fast she is already out of sight and slowly drag his feet to the couch; plopping on it. 

After a while of waiting he yelled for Sunny. " Soonkyu ya!! Are you ready yet??" he's already on his feet walking back and forth until he finally lost his tempers. "Yah!! Lee Soonkyu!! Ppaliwa!!"

"Arra! Arra! Hold your horses would you??!!" Sunny screams for behind the grand curtain on the stage

As he is about to retorts.. the curtain flung open; revealing Sunny in a beautiful dress..

364251746_737.jpg

"How is it??" she asks the boy in front on the stage, who looks as anxious as ever.

Kyuhyun is dumbstruck.. and his jaw literally drops and he is awe-ing at the admirable girl in white.. She is looking very stunning and radiant in the dress and a little red seeing the boy's behavior. 

Realising that he is ruining his 'cold' act he put on, he clears his throat and starts talking " Yeah.. that's a- that's good.." He replies in order to keep the act moving forward. It must've work.. judging on Sunny's face that has glimmer down as she returns back to the fitting room; dragging her floor-lenght dress and as the curtains is realeased down. Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh.. That was a close one.. as he has win against himself. Litlle that he knows.. that there are eyes who had witnessed the whole previous dilemma.

He is about to turn to sit on the couch as he sees Hyoyeon, Jessica and Taeyeon, behing the couch; smirking at him. He gulps.. Oh shut up.. they kept mocking my trademark.. He clears his thoat again.. and repositions himself to face the horror-looking and trademark-mocking girls.. "Oh hey girls.. you came??" He talks, trying to sound normal as he can and plops back on the couch.

"Yeah.. we did.." Jessica states... smiling evilly at her sisters..and they make their way slowly to the front of the couch. Kyuhyun let out a small mumble, muttering gibberish words.. cursing this scene. Noticing they were quiet and are actully going for the stage, he feels realieve.

He felt relieved until the situation got worse for him when Hyoyeon stated "Oh, Kyu Oppa.. I think you drop something just now.. when you saw Sunny" she says as she turns around to look at her sister's rent-husband while still standing in front of the stage with her them.

Kyuhyun asks heartlessly.. trying to sound uninterested as possible "What?"

"YOUR JAW!" Tae-Sic-Hyo say in unison.

"..." he gulped

-TT~TT-

In furtherance of that, they've chose thess dress for Sunny photoshoot.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT40L5JhvUM3TUaYIpYgvb         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROiKM-Fao6H718JLZi36G   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL0EbnKtSY2JAwwfKngYg

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8magxumPUgpD_gZoCssU  

and these 

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe8kcpWIyE5aHMtsXe8Sn   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2RE8ePST0YhXZUgXbMV7 

For Sunny hair and Make-up they prepared this, just as they've discuss: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnYwDlDFl6jUHu7SoF3T8

As they were finished with Sunny's hair and make up the photographer came in to take a picture of Sunny.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO5_WcMCyKHmkJSAlONKh

And that... the photoshoots began..

Photoshoot in the woods:

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB4-L9ZBj87Jmwu2GG-5O   

Photoshoots in the studios..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCFWDb8mMiJ1rZ70SeDJN   

 

        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFULPyGumXtK2c9PLJoiu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN5l_u4vMLVi0BMYm8_ig              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR29zFp0YhxewA_OjrpCtP     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT__WqvG6-3P0w3fG_65i0      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ427R0T_gSYYcrqyTPZ-L   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW3UuWaD7bjXrpTgZsfTw

6937f955981a6f9ca220d310b35ffebc.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnziQZr7Av3-mA8p096lW  a9e8334ee4886bc406703c5ded998c2d.jpg  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpZsQzjVIOruoV9kdPMhH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuxyNY4TNvWiCPO9YoGxX  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSddIe4S5qWuxzwG3aGLlO  Korean-Style-Pre-wedding-Photos-10.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNf2TptDZc_rrMHua3Awgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6wkv2sOHGq1wAKRWspVV    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNPjDK9-OO7uVyBEAjXWi    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLg3DRH8LflsnR0MEn56t

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpHnsRHYGjRygvt8DV_SM       korean-wedding-photo_ln09.jpg?w=311&h=19    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUn_kSTqfiaDSpQnjRY4w

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-K15y1ahwZHRMR22rIVP   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-U2SuEXCiq2sgwfz9u_q

I dont own the pictures!!!!!! :P *puking rainbows all over my laptop*

PLease listen to.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWp2X0bzlzM 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVYUmfzvqpI (you'll find the song a lot more harmonious than in the music videos.. )

to keep you pumped up.. TT~TT

Don't stop believing in them.. Arrachi?? 

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SONES!!!  *light came bursting out and twinkle around you fairydusts.. keke^^*

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY FREAKIN' DAYS I TOOK TO FINISH THIS FREAKIN' CHAPTER!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpKncEpcMo (please.. watch this..)

Let me just tell my dear readers what a crappy year it has been for my Sunny, Me, gorJESSspazzers, sunshiners and us sones.

I don't know if you guys have watched ep 12 of roommate, where JYP said: "You got teared up suddenly, it's not sad but you teared up seeing the ones you love unknowingly becuz you care for them.." 

I'm more that sure that you guise have shared this same experience with me right? I just hope you guys won't stop believing in them and don't stop believing in KyuSun either.. and all i'm saying is, IF one day you woke up and the first thing you know is.. SNSD Sunny or SUJU Kyuhyun is dating.. whether it's someonelse or not.. just DONT STOP BELIEVING.. just because they're dating doesnt mean they're gonna end up together!? SO DONT KEEP BELIEVING and DONT STOP PRAYYINGG FOR THEM!! NO MATTER WHAT!! NO MATTER WHAT!! NO MATTER WHAT!! ARRASEO??!!

Just like me.. a loyal TaeTeuk, SiFany and YoonHae.. NEVER GONNA STOP BELIEVING, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!! I'm not saying I hate their boyfriends.. I'm a very open-minded peep.. Infact, I support the girls no matter what they do..

BUT NO FREAKIN' RUMUOR, PICTURES, TWITTER-UPDATE IS GONNA CHANGE MY SHIP, EVEN IF IT'S OFFICIAL!!  So to open your minds and clear it from any judgemental thoughts and doubts about KyuSun.. i've prepared this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQQBFjCIAsc ( It was supposed to be 2012.. she never act in other musicals b4 CMIYC, it was her musical debut.. dugeun, dugeun.. who do you think she enjoys the most?? keke^^ I love One More Chance!! )

We Are Always One~ 

SNSD Divine everybody.. till then.. 4nY3oNgHa5eyO0oo~