A Fine Day

A Fine Day

London, United Kingdom

"Ya! Ya! What are you buying now Key-goon?!" Minho asked Key, who was running around looking at every item.

"I really need something like this! Don't be like a dad!" Key quickly replied.

"It's hard not to be when you're spending all this cash on random stuff."

"Don't act like this Minhoooo~ I'm sowwy!" Key attacked Minho with his best talent; aegyo.

Minho tried to ignore it and looks away, but quickly looks and reacts with a laugh, "Ya! Okay hurry up." He tells. Key smiles and runs to the counter along with his items he's purchasing. He compares the currency with the Korean Won and notices that it's a bit pricey and puts back an article of clothing to the side. He finally hands over the money and receives his change in return. The two members walked out of the shop, Key having his arm wrapped around Minho's, "I wonder what Jonghyun is up to right now?" Key questioned to the side of him while looking up at the cloudy sky.

Tokyo, Japan

"Ah the Tokyo night life is beautiful. It truely takes ones breath away." Jongyhun says while breathing in the fresh air, "All the lights on these trees gives it a romantic feel, like straight out of a manga." Jonghyun stopped to sit and get a good look at the scenery. The lights can be seen from space and maybe further. He sat there watching the city people pass and gaze upon the baby blue lighting. A couple soon came strolling by hand in hand. The boyfriend pointed at the lights, they took pictures together and even kissed gently. More and more couples went passing by and Jonghyun sat there watching and felt a sudden pain, "I'm so far away from Key and being in this romantic spot makes me want to bring him over and maybe walk hand in hand." Jonghyun said to himself, "I think I'll go pay a visit to London and see him." Jonghyun got up and ran all the way back to his hotel.

London, United Kingdom

It was the nest day, Key and Minho were walking through the park. Key was recording his face as always while Minho was getting into his photographer state, taking pictures of squirrels scampering, trees and dogs playing.

"Key I have to ask you something." Minho asked.

"Yea..?" Key answered.

"I've had fun here in London with you and all, but there's something I've been wanting to get off my chest since we got here."

"What is it?"

"Key, I love you and will you be mine always?" Minho let out.

"B-but...Jonghyun."

"Uhm he's with Taemin now!"

"No he's not....right?"

"Yea it happened like before we even left our seperate ways. I saw it all happen."

"I don't--" Key stopped speaking only due to the fact that Minho learned in and kissed him.

"Key....Minho?" A voice said from behind.

"J-Jonghyun!?" Key shouted while pushing Minho out of the way.

"How..what..why?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, but apparently you've already moved on."

"M-Minho told me you're with Taemin!"

"What? No. I would never! You know you're the only one for me Key."

"J-Jonghyun..."

"Get lost Jonghyun! I love Key more." Minho interrupted.

"Please don't fight over me!" Key said in a girly voice.

"MINHO!" Another voice shouted.

"T-Taemin?" The three turned around and said.

"Minho I'm sorry I hurt your feelings." Taemin started to say.

"What did he do?" Key asked Jonghyun.

"I'm sorry I stepped on your soccor ball keychain."

"Seriously?" Jonghyun and Key said at the same time.

"Taemin!" Minho yelled as he lifted his arms signaling for a hug.

"Minho!" Taemin shouted back while running into Minho's arms.

The two were reunited. Minho and Taemin spun around and kissed softly. Their lips locked tight. Jonghyun and Key watched the scene, "Jonghyun?" Key asked.

"Way ahead of you." Jonghyun said, dragging Key and himself away from the lovey dovey atmosphere.

Krabi, Thailand

"Yes...this food is wonderful...hey..get out of here!! This is my food!! NO! STOP!! Go away!! AHHHHHHHH!!! Onew pleaded.