Betrayal.

BlackJack.

A hooded man was wandering around San Marino. He was code named ''Hawk''.

Walking up to an alleyway, Hawk signaled for the shadowed person who was hiding in the shadows to come out. They bot nodded at each others as they exchanged some envelopes. ''Do you have the pills?'' Hawk asked in a low voice as he pulled his hood down a little bit. The man nodded and gave Hawk a bottle with black pills. ''When will we start, boss?'' The man asked as he waited for a reply. ''In a while.'' 

A black polished mustang pulled up in front of the alleyway as Hawk started to go to it. He stopped and turned around, lifted up his hand with three fingers up. The man's eyes widened when he realised what Hawk meant. He felt someone coming up behind him. A ''Bbang!'' was heard as the black car drove away from the place.

Hawk took out the bottle and looked at the pills. ''Soon, Park Hong Jun.'' He said as he smirked.

****************************************************************************************

 

Teddy sighed as he looked at all his paperwork. There were just too much! He heard someone knocking on his door. ''Come in.'' CL stepped into the room and walken to the desk that Teddy was sitting at. Teddy smiled warmly at Chaerin and she smiled back. She kissed him and sat down on his lap.

''How is my sunshine doing?'' Teddy said and laid his hand on Chaerin's thight. she laid a hand over his and leaned on to him. ''We're doing fine, honey.'' It was dangerous, being married to a mafia boss, but CL was strong and could protect herself. And no one dared to mess with the BlackJack famiglia either way.

The couple talked for a while, it was very rare for them to have some time for each others. But the moment was very short as another knocking was heard. Leeteuk, Teddy's assistant, came in with a tray of coffe. CL got up and was on her way out when she felt someone grab her wrist. Teddy pulled her down and gave her a long kiss before letting go. CL smiled and got out.

Leeteuk smiled a polite smile and set the tray of coffe down. ''How are you doing, boss?'' Teddy pouted ''It was very boring until Chaerin came, but you just had to destroy the moment.'' He joked and took the coffe. Leeteuk laughed and excused himself, going out of the office. 

Teddy took a big gulp of the drink, and drank all of it. He got back to his work. He stilled for a moment, something felt off. After a moment he started to cough and blodd came out. He clutched his chest as he felt out of his chair. He started to hyperventilate as he coughed up some more blood.

''Oppa, about the meeti- Oppa!'' He heard someone shout before blacking out.

********************************************************************************************

Hawk smirked when he heard about the commotion with his ''boss''. 

''Voi morirete''

You will die.