Chapter 1

Between Faithful and Betrayal

 

A pair of long legs and a ladder to move quickly through the crowd on the sidewalk. He ran after his time terrorizing his mind constantly. Currently he is only thinking about one thing, to see someone that has been he waiting for.Although,he might use a taxi or bus, he chose to run through the city bustle.
 
"Please .. Wait for me a little while .. I'll be there .."
 
And finally he came to his place.Railway statin.His eyes swept in all directions in order to find a figure that he's looking for.And he finally finds it.Seseorang white as milk and have eyes that calm everyone who saw him.But,that's not appeal, but a smile that shows a seductive dimples anyone who saw his smile.
 
"You've been waiting for??"
"No. .. I just got here. Why are you sweating profusely??"
"I ran into here .."
"Are you running??? Ck, really stupid .."
 
Not feel the sun started to move toward the dusk. Blue sky is now combined with the red dusk, accompanied two human beings who were chatting this.
 
However, not far from the place someone is watching them closely.
 
"I will not let you be happy ..."
 
 
Meanwhile, the two friend was still busy chatting with each other ..
 
"Ah, Chanyeol-sshi .. Are you alone here??"
"I? Sure, I'll come pick you up."
"Oh yeah?? Where's Luhan ?"
"Luhan?? He had a business in college, so he could not come. He told me to pick you up."
"Oh, then take me to the campus. I'd love to meet him."
"Well, Your Majesty .. hahahaa"
 
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
A figure tall and blonde hair was busy sipping capucino in her favorite cafe. He mused, thinking that he noticed someone at the station just now.His mind continued staring until he decided to open his cell phone and looking at pictures.
 
There was a picture someone he admired. Perhaps more precisely someone that he loved.A smile radiated from her perfect face itu.But,the smile instantly disappeared when he recalled the incident two years ago where someone in the photo looks very familiar with the person he most hated.
 
Xi Lu Han.
 
For some reason he hates that men .Maybe since someone called Luhan  grabs the attention of someone in the photo.
 
"Zhang Yixing .. Did you know? During this time I harbored a sense of you. And now you're with that person. Did you know? My heart is very painful to see him."
 
He said as he his cell phone screen. Once satisfied to rest, he came out of the cafe to where he felt fit to devote all his heart. Beach.
 
For some reason he really likes the beach, said the beach is a place of silence to contemplate. At least that is what his cousin said, Tao.
 
He began writing in the sand. A name that may never have occurred to him that people would love to date. He is "Zhang Yi Xing"
 
He smiled at the works that he made in the sand beach. Then he enjoy the sea breeze and waves that can hypnotize him into his fantasy world.
 
"Zhang Yi Xing???"
 
He gasped in surprise at the voice behind him. He looked at that man closely. He saw it from top to bottom. He stared at the man who is now into it that he saw the writing that he has made.
 
"You ........"