Chapter 7

Just passion

 

 

“HYUNG!!! You came back …” – Tae threw himself in Key and hugged him tight after seeing his suitcase beside him.

“I must have missed you a lot …” – Key said with a bright smile.

“You have no idea how mush I missed you … Welcome home.” – Tae smiled at him too and hugged him even tighter.

“Taemin let go … I can’t … breath …” – Key said barely.

“Oh … sorry …” – Tae made an apologetic expression which made Key laugh.

“Don’t worry … I’m ok …” – Key ruffled Taemin’s hair and smiled.

“Key … What’s up man … I haven’t seen you for so long.” – Minho smiled brightly at him and hugged him. – “We really missed you, you know that?”

“I was gone only for a week guys … stop with the drama ok?” – Key said with diva attitude.

“Wow … suddenly the bright mood is come back in the dorm, right … Hey Key, how about making a chicken for dinner?” – Onew said with sweet smile.

“So you wanted me back because you want me to cook … Jerks …” – Key said in the same diva mode and narrowed his eyes.

“That’s not true hyung … bad hyungs. If you go on like this Key hyung will get angry and leave again … and if that happens because one of you … I’m going to kill him personally …” – Tae said with mad expression.

“Wow … wow … slow down tiger … because I got really scared …” – Jong joked, making defended posture, laughing at the same time. Everyone laughed, even Key … Well if you count the fake laughs. Right now the only thing that Key wanted was to punch Jonghyun in the face, really hard. He hated that dino boy because he took Taemin away from him. But was actually realized that it wasn’t his entire fault of course, Tae and he himself had a lot to do too.

“How about a party … on the occasion of your return …” – Onew smiled widely and wrapped his arm around Key’s shoulders.

“Agree …” – Taemin yelled exited.

“Me too …” – Jong said smiling.

“I’m ready to party every time hyung …” – Minho smirked.

“Ok then … Let’s go buy some stuff.” – Jong proposed and everyone agreed.

“I’m tired and I just got home and you’re leaving me alone … How nice of you” – Key said sarcastically. Set on the couch and crossed his arms and legs.

“You go … I’ll stay with Key hyung …” – Tae said in a little panicked voice because he remembered what Key told him ... about feeling isolated, and he didn’t want Key to get mad at him so he decided to stay, making him company.

Key and Tae sat on the couch, watching TV and chatting about random stuff, just like before. Suddenly Tae stood up.

“Right … I forgot about that …” – Tae said and hurried to the fridge that was in the small kitchen. He then returned to Key and sat next to him again. – “Here you go Key hyung. I bought some of your favorite ice cream … mint …” – Tae said with wide smile. Key and Taemin were the only ones that loved mint ice cream, the others hated it, Tae and Key didn’t really understand them why because for them, it was the best one.

“Thanks … I really needed something fresh right now …” – They both laugh and returned their gaze to the TV. After about a minute Tae looked up to Key’s face. He didn’t even realize it until Key turned his gaze to him asked him what’s wrong.

“It’s nothing I just … I thought about something I wanted to ask you.” – Tae said now looking to the ground.

“And what is it …” – Key asked and turned his all body to see Taemin better. – “You and Lee Joon hyung …are you really dating … Not that I have something against it but … I just want to be sure …” – Tae was getting nervous and he didn’t know why, he really didn’t know and that was confusing him. But one think he knew was that he wanted the answer of that question.

“Yes … we really are together …” – Key said with a small smile, looking at the floor, just like Taemin.

“Oh … I see … Well I’m happy for you hyung … I’m glad that you found someone who makes you happy …” – After this words Key’s smile disappeared.

Don’t say that Taemin … don’t you know you’re hurting me … don’t you know that if it’s not with you … I can’t be happy with anyone else …” – Key thought and was on the verge of crying but stopped himself. Just then he felt how Taemin was getting closer and he stepped back a few inches but Taemin was still approaching him so Key ended sitting on the couch’s edge.

“T-Taemin-ah w-what are you doing?” – Key asked with shaky voice. Then he saw Taemin’s eyes and he felt almost like drowning in them, like they were endless and he could get lost in them.

“Hyung … you have ice cream on your cheek …” – Tae said quietly, breaking Key trance.

“What?” – Key asked surprised.

“We’re home …” – Onew yelled and busted into the room. Because of this Key startled and fall form the couch.

“HYUNG/KEY …” – everybody yelled in unison and approached him.

“Are you all right …” – Tae said trying his best to keep his laughter.

“Yeah I’m … Are you laughing …” – Tae bitted his lower lip and quickly shook his head negative.  

Suddenly Minho, Onew and Jong started laughing and Tae just couldn’t take it anymore and started laughing too.

“So that’s the thing … I fall on my and it hurts like hell but at least you’re having fun right?” – Key said with very sarcastic tone and stood up. – “Bastards …” – Key murmured and got to the fringe to take some ice.

“Hyung we’re sorry … It really was kind of funny … admit it …” – Tae said with goofy grin. Key just rolled his eyes and sighed.

“What ever …” – the diva said with annoyed tone.  

“Hey … come on … the party is not a party without its special guest …” – Minho said and Key and Tae followed him. When they went to the other room Onew passed them one beer can to each and he lifted his own after that.

“Toast to our best friend who decided to come back in the dorm … and lets pray to the gods that he will never do that again because this past days … were really starving for me … without his chicken … the world wasn’t going to be the same …” – Onew faked crying while he was talking, paused and then continued . – “To Key … Welcome home …” – They toasted after Onew’s little speech.

All night they were chatting and laughing, they watched a movie and even played ‘Truth or dare’, something that they haven’t done for a long time. And of course they all got drunk, accept of Taemin. He just wasn’t allowed to drink. Well one or two beers with the hyung weren’t so bad, just not in large amounts.

“I think we should go to bed now …” – Onew said and stood up from the ground, they all were sitting. – “Come on Minho-goon …” – Onew lifted his dongsaeng who was drunk and asleep by now and took him to their room. On the other hand Key was just sitting on the floor and he was staring at his, now empty, beer can.

“Minnie are you coming …?” – Jong asked him gently before he stood up. Tae stood up too and hugged him. They were little far away from Key and that was good because they’d have noticed that Key smashed the can he was holding with his bare hands.

“After about 15 minutes … I have o finish the dishes so it won’t be necessary for Key hyung to wash them tomorrow … He’s will be very tired …” – Taemin said smiling.

“Ok then … I’m going to bed … Night sweetie …” – Jong said teasingly and kissed Taemin passionately but Tae pushed him away.

“Hyung ... You’re drunk … better go and take a good night sleep because it’s seems like your head is really dizzy … you’re doing crazy things …” – Tae smiled awkwardly.

“Like what … kissing my boyfriend …” – Jong joked again and Tae laughed.

“No of course … but … not in front of the others … You were the one who wanted this … remember?” – Tae pushed him playfully on the shoulder. – “No go to bed …”

“Yes sir …” – Dino answered and kissed Tae once again then got back to the bedroom.

After about twenty minutes Tae finished the dishes and decided to go to bed because he too was tired.

“Key hyung do you need some help to go to your room …” – Tae asked Key sweetly but Key didn’t looked at him. – “It’s like he’s lost in his own thoughts … Maybe I should leave him alone …” – Taemin thought. – “Well … I’m going to go to bed now … Good night …” – Taemin smiled and turned around to go to his room. But when he was climbing up the stairs suddenly Key pulled him by the wrist and pressed him to the wall. Key looked him in the eyes with an unreadable expression, Tae was looking him too.

“What are you doing hyung …?” – Tae asked carefully and swallowed when he saw Key’s devilish smirk. Key placed his hands on the both sides of Taemin’s head and then leaned closer.

“I just want a ‘good night’ kiss …” – Key said with a strange, y voice that Taemin haven’t heard before from him. Key bent over his dongsaeng even more and then he kissed him. Taemin just froze he couldn’t understand what was going on in the moment, he was so confused. While Taemin was fighting with his mind the kiss got deeper and before Tae realized it, he was responding to it. He was responding to his hyung’s kiss, not only that – he was enjoying it. He slowly closed his eyes and tilted his head a little so he could deepen it even more.

What’s wrong with me … Why I’m responding to that kiss … I should stop it right now …” – Taemin was thinking but it was like his all body didn’t listen to his mind.

 Suddenly Key pulled back and the maknae opened his eyes.

“Good night Taeminnie …” – Key whispered in the younger’s ear, making him shiver.

 

Taemin just stood there, looking at the nothingness, sitting on the stairs.

OMG … I can’t believe this … I just kissed Key … And … Why did I felt this way … Why did that kiss … made my heart beating faster … It’s nothing like everything I have felt before … And even the most passionate kiss I had shared with Jonghyun hadn’t made me feel this way … And why instead of feeling guilty of what I did I felt kind of … happy, exited … it just felt so … so right and good … Oh my god … What am I going to do … ” – Taemin thoughts were racing so fast that he thought he was going to go crazy. He then put his hand on his heart and felt that it was still beating fast, then he tried to stood up but his knees felt kind of week and it was hard for him to walk, his legs were shaking little bit. He was feeling so strange but he liked it. Tae got to his room and went to bed. But before he fall asleep the only thing that he was thinking was that kiss and the only question in his mind – “WHY?”   

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello again everyone ... I know that this update is really short ( compare to my other parts ) but I wanted to update because I'm not sure If I'll be able to update soon :) I hope you will enjoy the chapter :)

Please commant and subscribe :)