Chapter 1

Because I love you

Chapter 1
24 years later.....

"Hyung wake up!" seunghyun shook the lump on the bed.

"Just 5 more minutes, okay lil bro"  Jay mumbled as he turned away from his dongsaeng and continued sleeping.

" i guess i don't have a choice." seunghyun breathe deeply and put his hands on the matress.  He then swiftly turned the it over taking Jay with it.

" ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" jay sat up awake and looked around confused to what has just happened.

"Great, you're finally awake. Come downstairs, breakfast's ready."

" Wait Seunghyun."

"Yeah hyung?" he ly to be met by a fist heading towards him. He ducked and quickly dodge it. He caught jay's arm and flipped him over.

Jay smiled at his brother. "You're getting better everyday."

"it's cause i learned from the best." seunghyun smiled back and pulled his brother up.

"aigoo, my lil bro is all grown up"  jay said as he ruffled his brother's hair.

"Yah hyung stop that! Aish!"

"merong" Jay then pushed him and ran past him. Seunghyun followed pursuit and the brothers ended up playfully pushing each other downstairs.

After breakfast

"Say seunghyun, would you like come with me to the city?"

He almost choked when he heard what his brother had said  "What?! Are you crazy?! Me going there is like putting a bleeding person in a pool of sharks!"

" Can you calm down, you're spitting on my face" jay wiped his face in disgust.
" Anyways i have a plan."  He opened his bag and brought out what seems to be a clothing of some kind.

"Tada!"

" What is that? An invisible cloak?"

" sorry to disappoint you bro, but were not in hogwarts. It's just a custom made hoodie." he tossed it to his brother.

Seunghyun inspected the clothing. The hoodie has a design that made it look like the person is wearing a bag.

"cool huh? My friend made it. That way you could hide your hunched back and no one will notice. Also it's really cold outside,so it won't raise any suspicions to why ur face is covered."

"i don't know....." he said as he weighs the pros and cons of his brother's plan.

"Come on. Haven't you always wanted to see the city?"

"Yeah, but how about mum..."

" It's just one day. Mom doesn't have to know."

 " one day huh?" might as well he thought

"Yeah, one day. What do you say?"

" Fine, but if mum finds out you're getting the beating"

" That's my lil bro! Hurry we need to catch the bus."jay stood up and put their dirty plates in the sink.

" I'll just change okay?." seunghyun nodded.

Seunghyun  went to the window with the view overlooking the city. A smile crept up his face. 'Today's gonna be fun' he thought. He took the hoodie and put it on.  The hoodie hid his face quite well.

"Oh yeah seunghyun, catch!" he tossed him a pair of black sunglasses and a hat.

"Just to complete your disguise" he then entered the bathroom.

Seunghyun put on the hat and glasses.  A few minutes later, jay came downstairs.

"I'm so good.my fashion sense is amazing  You look really stylish."

Seunghyun just shook his head. "let's just go okay." he dragged his brother out the door.

------------------------------------------

"Welcome to the city" jay said as they stepped out of the bus.

Seunghyun looked on in awe. Everything looked fascinating to him. From the shops with huge signs, to the cars that passed by.

" wow" was the only word he could say as he is so overwhelmed by the city.

" i guess you like what you see huh?"Seunghyun nodded his head.

"Come on, i'll show you around." Jay took seunghyun around the city. They went to department stores, parks,famous landmarks and many others. After a few hours they got tired and hungry.

"What do you want to eat?"

" A burger, i've never tasted one."

" What? How about the ones i've cooked?" jay said with a hurted expression

" Oh, that was a burger? I thought it was poison because it tasted really foul."

"It wasn't that bad"

" Yeah i guess, it's not all bad i'm still alive afterall"

"Yeah!"Jay nodded. "wait...hey!"

"Can you hurry? I'm hungry."

" Fine"

He chuckled as he watched his brother sulkily walked away.

He look at his surroundings, enjoying the view. He then notices a woman across the street having a hard time carrying boxes to a shop. He decided to help her and crossed the street.

" Let me help you carry those." he took the boxes out of the woman's hands.

"Thank you!" the woman smiled.

" No problem. Where do i put this?"  He asked.

" You can put it on the floor inside the shop." seunghyun did what he was told.
After a few minutes, all of the boxes were now inside the shop.

"I'll be taking my leave now, I hope you have a nice day."

"Wait, can I offer something as tea or something to repay for you for helping me?"

" That's not necessary, i was happy to help. Anyways i better be going now, my brother is probably looking for me."

"Wait." the woman took his hand and put a pastel pink stone on his palm.

"They say this stone will bring luck to people with kind hearts. I want you to have it. "

" I couldn't..." Seunghyun tried to give back the stone but the woman refused.

" Please take it or i'll be sad."  the woman pouted and Seunghyun let out a defeated sigh. How can he say no to that.
"Okay i'll take it." the woman smiled. Seunghyun bid her goodbye and went outside the store. He put the stone in his pocket. Suddenly he heard a scream.

"Help! Anyone! Please!"  He quickly followed the sound of the voice.