Chapter 3: She is WOAHHHHH! O.O (The BIG transformation)

When Ms. Nerd Transforms.. INTO A PRINCESS?!

Sorry for the BIG picture. XDDD I was shocked too. HAHHA. BTW, its her new look! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

 

"Oh! I'm pretty sure this one will perfectly fit on you!" -Hyoyeon said.

 

"Ya! This one! Buy this one too!" - SeoHyun said.

 

"This one's great!" - Tae.

 

"Hey guys. I'm hungry T^T" -Soo said. Aww. The food monster is hungry! Hahaha. I'm kidding ^_^v

 

Ugghhh. Why are they doing this to me? We're just here at the mall and they're buying dresses and achuchuchu for me. Tch. How I hate them. Do I really need to have a make-over? I'm fine with this outfit!

 

"Okay! We're done! Now let's go to make-ups!" said Yuri. AAAARGHH! I hate make-ups! They will just destroy my pretty face! >___< They already bought me heels by the way. =_______________=

 

 

 

 

HyoYeon's POV

 

 

Oh hi there! I am Hyoyeon. And I'm gonna rip Yoona's socks off! Hahaha. Just kidding! I just want to make her more beautiful than others expected. Well thanks to Jessica. She gave the idea. :33 They assigned me on this operation because they say I have the great taste of fashion. And I am much flattered. XD They called it: Operation: Make Yoona Gorgeous. Well, hahaha. Since I'm desperate to change Yoona's looks, I accepted the task they gave me. HAHAHA n_n. Lets start!

 

Step 1: Make-up.

 

They put make-up on her face. First, they remove that thick glasses she's wearing then they put contact lenses on her eyes.  Oh! Blue lenses. She's cute! Hahaha. :) Then they put some light make-ups on her face. She's beautiful.

 

Step 2: Hairdos!

 

Next, they removed her ponytail that make Yoona's hair become uhh.. what do you call that? Whatever. Hahaha. They just put some highlights on her hair and they curled it in the end. End only! Haha. Oh let me tell you. At first, Yoona was avoiding those things. What we did is.. we blackmailed her! Hahaha. And she was so damn funny! She's scared to us. XDD HAHAHAA!

 

"Tadaaaaaaa! We're done! Yoona look at you! Weeeee! My masterpiece yo! HAHAHAHA ^____^" - Yuri said. Haha. She can be a make-up artist too!

 

"Oooooo-kay! Dress up time! Hyo! You do the dressing!!!" Taeyeon said as she grabs the food Sooyoung's eating! Haha.

 

"HEY! Bring it back!! TT_TT" poor Sooyoung. XD

 

"Hyo. Make sure. -___-" said Jessica wearing a poker face. I should be like her. =____= HAHAHah!

 

"Kekekeke~ Let's go Yoona!" I said.

 

HAHAHAAH! I'm gonna show what HyoYeon's fashion can do to our nerdy member, Yoona! ^_~ I picked the BEST of the BEST dress we bought. And I made her wear it. The dress is simple but elegant. Woah! She's gorgeous. *O*

 

[After 451657486431321648716514651654 years XD]

 

"See my creation girls!" - I said as we went out the room. Weeeeeeeeeee! Told ya!

 

Their reactions?? O_____________________O to >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" (A/N: Imagine their voice saying WOAAAAH on some of their MV's HAHAHA. Just like Dancing QUeen :D)

 

"YOONA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Beautifulll!"

 

Meheh. >:) They are all amazed. I wonder what will happen if she comes to school everyday with that look? I'm sure. I'm pretty pretty sure. The heart throb boys, Taecyeon and DongHae, will be expriencing what we called....

 

 

 

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!

 

 

 

LOLOLOLOLOL! Just kidding! ^_____________^V

 

===============================================

 

Another UD! Meheh. See you next update. Taecyoon? or Yoonhae? >:D