Chapter 1: The beginning.

When Ms. Nerd Transforms.. INTO A PRINCESS?!

Yoona's POV

 

*PLOK! PLOK! PLOK!*

 

What the heck?! It's raining! Argh. Great. JUST GREAT. First day of the school and it's effin' raining! Come on! I don't even have an umbrella! Tsk. I pouted >3< Great. I'm soaking wet!

 

"Hey Yoona!" called someone. I bet it's Suzy and friends, of course. Well, she's just one of the MOST FAMOUS girls in the school. She's beautiful, smart and kind. I think? And she's also rich.

 

"What?! Are you serious Suzy?! Shes the nerd girl and she's wet! Don't tell me you'll gonna let her in in your BRAND NEW CAR?!" cried one of her friends. Then she rolled her eyes.

 

"Shut up. I just want to help her. So, you wanna ride?" she asked once again.

 

"No, thanks." ugh. Her friends' faces are enlighted. Happy now? Tsk. They are annoying.

 

"Really? Oh, it's okay. By the way, see you at school." I just smiled then she started the engine of the car and.... SPLASH!

 

Watdaeffff?! Am I unlucky today?! This day is a nuisance day! BEST DAY EVER! Sarcasm included. =__=

 

I came at school wearing a thick glasses, wet uniform, wet shoes, and a soaking socks. Ugh. All of them are staring at me. I know people! I look gross! I think its better if I should go home right now. This place is.. ARGH! Whatever!

 

"Yoona! What happened to you?" - Yuri and my bestfriends came.

 

"Ya! Geez! You're soaking wet." - SeoHyun.

 

"Girls, let her change her clothes for a while. Let's go." - TaeYeon. Great idea Tae. Atleast you did care for me. :)

 

We went to locker room and I changed my uniform to PE uniform. Of course, I changed in the comfort room. Duh. I know its not PE day! >_< But I have no choice! Pfft! After I changed, we went to our room and guess what?

 

ARGH! MY CLASSMATES ARE ANNOYING! They are laughing at me!

 

"Wet Nerd is here. Hahaha" - Girl 1

 

"Yeah! Hahaha. She look gross that time! HAHHAHA!" - Girl 2

 

"Whatever." I just rolled my eyes then I quickly went to my chair. Duh. They look more gross than me. Haha. With that thick blush-ons and make-ups, they look like clown. Lol. :) Meanieeeee.

 

=========

I'll post part II tomorrow ;)