CHAPTER 1 - START OF THE FIRST SEMESTER

Baby

"Damn where are they?" Kyuhyun cursed while looking on his watch.

"HEY!!" someone shouted from afar.

"Are you Cho Kyuhyun?" he added.

"And you are?"

"Kim Heechul... I'm the one who e-mailed you last time... Come on lets wait for the others in the lobby..." Heechul said.

both of them walked to the lobby where many students are strolling around looking for their
classrooms.

"Hey Shindong's here!" Heechul shouted from the boy afar the entrance.

"Hey!" Shindong said.

Heechul and Shindong were talking while Kyuhyun is staring from afar the grounds.

"Freshman year... maybe this will be better than highschool..." Kyuhyun thought.

"Hey guys, i have a classmate while in my elementary years... lets wait for her... she our classmate too..." Shindong said while looking for her classmate

"Ok..." both of them said.

After a few minutes...

"Hello, my name is Stephanie Hwang, just call me Tiffany..." the girl said while panting.

"Hello, My name is Heechul, you already know Shindong, and this guy is Cho Kyuhyun, we will be classmates this semester." Heechul greeted Tiffany.

"Hey,  how you doing..." Kyuhyun said to Tiffany.

"Come on guys lets go to our classroom..." Shindong said.

All four of them went to their classroom and saw some of their classmates already inside.

"Why the hell do we have alot of boys here..." one of their classmates said.

"dunno..." another classmate said.

"Someone's coming..." Heechul said.

another batch of students came in.

"is this the classroom?" a tall girl said.

"maybe... but why are there alot of boys here?" the short-haired girl said.

"let's just sit in front..." the girl with big eyes said.

"Hey Heechul, who's that?" Kyuhyun said.

"who? the tall one or the short-haired one?" he asked.

"tall one"

"dunno..."

"ok..."

another set of students went in.

"Look there's Sungmin! hey sit beside us!" Heechul said.

"Hello, Lee Sungmin, nice to meet you..." Sungmin said.

"nice to meet you too..." the three said.

another girl is running through the door...

"hey... am i late?" the short girl said while panting.

"nope just in time, what's your name?" Sungmin said.

"Lee SoonKyu... just call me Sunny..." she said while smiling, showing off her dimples.

People with ribbons in their collar entered the room.

"hello everyone! welcome to Seoul University College of Engineering... I would like to introduce myself,
I am your Student Body President, Nam Lee Min, these are my vice presidents, VP for Marketing, Kang Su Lim,
and VP for Academics, Tan Don Lum. Everyone stand up one by one and introduce youselves starting from the front." the Senior said.

Everyone introduced themselves...

"Lee Sungmin..." Sungmin said.

"Cho Kyuhyun..." Kyuhyun said.

"Kim Heechul..." Heechul said.

the tall girl stood up.

"Choi Sooyoung..." the girl said.

"Soo huh..." Kyuhyun thought while remembering something...