Prompts

Spread Your Wings and Fly (CLOSED handing out prizes see update 04/10/14)

PROMPTS: Wise words of Minzy to help stimulate the creative juices...

(If you use a prompt, please post it in your foreword and in form! Thank you!)

 

* “I don’t want to be special. I don’t want to look special. I’m happy with just 'me’”

 

* “Sometimes, I try to express myself by drawing or taking pictures of what I think is difficult to express through talking.”

 

* “I like looking through my old diaries. I wrote about childish things and sad events but they’re important memories needed to lead my current self.”

 

* “With a pen, with a text, with a writing. Swearing and killing someone is easy. But the thing which follows a “word” is “responsibility”. So does that mean that you can swear or kill someone w/ a word while being responsible for it? I don’t think that’s the reason why a “word” exists.”

 

* “It’s easy to spit our words, it’s hard to turn around and find a way to pick them up.. but the one thing I know is no matter what kind of words I spit out, I need to be responsible for them.”

 

* “In order to avoid hurting people rather than using literal words I’d try to find words that were a bit more loose and now.. My mind is filled with words that it has become an encyclopedia. I want to empty out my mind just a little. I want to make one clean page.”

 

* “It’s very easy to say something, but to look back and fulfill your promises, it’s hard.”

 

* “We’re all looking for a shoulder, a person we can just tell how we feel to and lean on. But never think of being that shoulder or giving out your heart first. All you’ll do is anticipate. That’s how we only keep everything wrapped up in our minds. Because of the frustration from not being able to unwrap it, you’ll end up leaving that place.”

 

* “To pluck up the courage and open your heart, and embrace someone else’s heart is difficult.”

 

* “Even though we can’t be holding hands right now, even though we can’t be looking each other in the eyes right now, I can feel it in my heart. The thing that I can do is that I can pray. Just because I said I am not there with you doesn’t mean that I can’t be there with you. No matter when it is, we are always together.”

 

* “I think this is what real love is like.. Wanting to be together as they grow older.”

 

* “Sometimes you have to bite the bullet. Not only must you learn to accept their gaze with your eyes but also with your heart.”

 

* "When you start opening up something.. even if you swear it, it’s not easy to close it again after. This applies to everything. Especially, even more to ones’ relating to the “heart”.

 

* “Be careful with everything so that it won’t get broken. If it seems like it’s going to get broken, bring it to get repaired. There are times when you miss some things you’ve thrown away because they couldn’t get repaired. You feel the longing. You can understand why that item malfunctioned and why it broke down completely. People’s emotions are just like that.”

 

* “I don’t have time” is just an excuse. Just do it!!!!”

 

* “I feel that as long as you keep running towards your dreams and wish, they’ll come true one day. Hard work will not betray ourselves”

 

* “When things get difficult, we find people to lean against, when we lose our way, we sit on the ground and cry. People are children, living with hidden innocence

 

* “Even when there’s a straight path in front of us, we, unfortunately, and foolishly, turn right~ around and it’s after that we realize it.”

 

* “Another farewell is a new beginning.”

 

* “Rather than taking an easy route, taking a difficult route is more satisfying and interesting. Life is hard at times; life is easy at other times. It zig zags and spins round and round. It goes up and down… When all that is done, you’ll probably smile and say, “I lived a very fun life” ke ke”

 

* “If you want to fly higher, first you have to spread your wings.. The world’s big and there are a lot of places you can fly^^”

 

* “ Love mistakes, as it’s us that receives blessings from them in the end.”

 

* “It only takes a second to start a fire, but to put it out again takes a long time. I am beginning to understand this fact while looking at my surroundings.”

 

* “The solution is with me. I can’t give my key to anyone. If I know the answer, shouldn’t I take care of it?”

 

* “How many pages are there in my life?? I’ve read only a prologue.. But personally it’s exciting already.”

 

*  "It’s better to be looked at and whispered about than to be ignored. I feel more hurt with no attention at all as opposed to malicious comments on the internet.”

 

* “Move forward. Keep drawing myself. I will look at the world in the eyes and run forward.”

 

 

Thanks to Eromaknae for providing all the lovely quotes! <3