『I Hope』

『I Hope』

At first, it was only a day. Then that day turned into a week. That week multiplied, and now it was nearly a month without hearing from him. Had it ended without you realizing? No, he wasn't that type of person. Seunghyun would have told you... or would he?

 

No-- you pushed the thought out of your mind. He was porbably just really busy. He'd talk to you soon enough. It wasn't likeher was never going to talk to you again. Or was he?

 

While strolling aimlessly through a park, enjoying the view of the nature around you, you saw Seunghyun sitting with his hands clasped behind his ead. Just as you were about to excitedly greet him, some other girl went and sat beside him, taking his hand and kissing his cheek.

 

With a sinking feeling, you quickly turned away. But apparently, he saw you. You tried to walk away peacefully, without any confrontation, but he began calling to you. Without a single look back, you could already tell that he was coming after you.

 

"Okay, [name], I get it. I was stupid. I was really, really stupid. I deserve it if you absolutely hate me. Just... hear me out, please," Seunghyun had caught up to you, unsurprisingly, and got a hold of your arm, turning you to face him.

 

"Hear you out? Of all things, you think I hate you and you want me to hear you out? Is this what you've been doing for the past month? Ignoring me so you could spend time with other girls? You told me you loved me. Abandoning me for other girls definetly backs that statement up. All I ever did was love you, and you repay me with all of this. I still love you, but honestly, I really hope all of this is just a nightmare." Seunghyun looked guilty at the ground, then back at you.

 

"I hope that I'm still your love," Seunghyun gulped, sounding torn. "I'm sorry, [name], I'm really, really sorry."

 

You sighed, caving in. "Of course you're still my love. We're soulmates. We've been separated for a while, that's all. Just... Seunghyun, never do that again."

 

Seunghyun pulled you into a tight embrace, kissing you softly. "I promise I'll never do it again. It was a little too stupid of me."