Chapter 37

My life as a President

 

“I think I can’t do that for you Junhyung,” she said as he sighed “just believe in me, everything’s going to be alright” he said as she shook her head. “Nothing’s going to be alright when we’re here doing something wrong, you’re cheating behind someone’s back and the bad thing is that she’s innocent” she said as Junhyung shook his head. “Everything’s going to be alright” he said as tears are flowing through her eyes. “I think… I’m going to see you some other time around when I call you from the office” she said as she got out of his grip. She ran outside the lot to her house.

 

He bowed his head and thought ‘why did it ended up like this?’ then he looked at the back. The group walked out behind the posts and sighed. “I think this is really wrong, someone is cheating behind someone’s back” Dongwoon said as Hyunseung nodded. “This is serious, we need to get her move on” he said as Doojoon suddenly walked to his room and left the four talked about the whole scenario happened recently.

 

After a whole week, Hyuna and Joon’s issue is clear and they’re not dating. Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon are there at the office of Seung Ah sharing some jokes and some questions that are not that answerable. “I have a question to ask you Seung Ah-sshi” Kikwang said as Seung Ah looked at him “what is it?” she asked and he cleared his throat. “If we have driver’s license then how come we don’t have a car?” he asked and Seung Ah scoffed. “Just pick a car there at the garage near to my house” she said and he nodded. “Seung Ah-sshi,” Hyunseung called her and she looked at him “what is it?” she asked back and he looked back at her “why water is water?” he asked and she laughed “up until now, I don’t have an answer about that. Let’s make it an invalid question for now” she said between her laughs and Hyunseung nodded with his mouth shaped ‘o’. “How about you Dongwoon?” she asked Dongwoon. He’s not talking, “um…” he muttered and she tilted her head to him “what is it?” she asked.

 

“I want Narsha-noona but too bad she’s just rejecting me” he said and she widened her eyes. “Are you serious about that? You’re making Narsha-unni a e!” she replied as he shook his head. He pouted and she sighed, “There’s so many fish in the water, try to catch one maybe it’s the answer to your prayers” she said and he looked at the TV facing them. “Yong Junhyung of B2ST had a fight with co-member Yoon Doojoon” the reporter said as Seung Ah stood up suddenly. “Where is that?” she asked them and Dongwoon tilted his head. “It’s in Myeongdeong” he replied and Seung Ah walked to her desk. She then grabbed her bag, she bade goodbye and walked out of the office.

 

“That two, what is there in their minds?” she asked and brisk walk to the underground parking lot. As she waited for the elevator to open its door, G.Na suddenly walked to her side and bowed. “Anyeong Haseyo” she greeted and Seung Ah smiled to her “Anyeong Haseyo, G.Na-ah” she greeted back and G.Na smiled. Right on time, the elevator opened its door and the two entered. “Can I ask something Seung Ah-sshi?” G.Na asked and she nodded in reply “Where are you going?” she asked and Seung Ah looked at G.Na “I’m going to Myeongdeong” she replied and G.Na nodded. “Doojoon and Junhyung fought, I think it’s about a girl… Hyuna just send me a text message, I’m going there too” G.Na said as the elevator doors opened. They went out and Seung Ah looked at G.Na “You can join me in my car since you’re going there too” she said and G.Na nodded.

 

The two entered the underground parking lot and hopped on her car. They sped up to Myeongdeong, the two are curious of what is happening there so they talked about it on the car ride. Minutes later, as they parked her car; they witnessed that some of the Cube members are there and Doojoon and Junhyung are shouting at each other.