traitors *^*

Revenge is Sweet

 

 Yura and MinYoung are bestfriends since they’re in diapers.They lived together since they’re parents are work partners. Yura is a FLIRTY yet bubbly girl. MinYoung is a cute,bubbly and pretty much the whole package. Yura has a crush on Changjo but she just kept it aside because she knows that MinYoung has a crush on Changjo too and she doesn’t want them to fight.Changjo is a guitar-playing,romantic,handsome and funny guy, Yura and MinYoung fell for him because of those.Changjo has a crush on Yura and he keeps courting her but she just kept saying no.So he decided to court MinYoung instead but he doesn’t even like MinYoung it’s just his way to make Yura jealous.

MinYoung and Yura were walking in the park when Changjo spotted them.He ran towards them.He smirked at Yura and smiled at MinYoung.”MinYoung-ssi,I likeyou,would you be my girlfriend?”he asked MinYoung and gave her a white rose from God knows where.”Y-yes,I will!”he hugged her and he took a look at Yura who was obviously irritated.”Guys,look an ice cream shop,let’s go there”’she pointed at a ice cream shop near the park just to get their attention and stop being lovey dovey . Changjo held MinYoung’s hand and he took another look at Yura who was irritated.They ordered ice creams and Changjo treated them.Changjo wiped ice cream on MinYoung’s nose and she did the same,Yura was just there,irritated.Changjo keeps saying greasy things to MinYoung and Yura doesn’t want to hear it so she puts on her headphone.Changjo notices Yura everytime,he noticed that she’s irritated and jealous and he was happy for it.It was time for them to go home and Changjo gave MinYoung a peck on the lips and she blushed.Yura saw it too so she just opened the house and proceed inside.Changjo and MinYoung waved their goodbyes,happily.

“Yura,I can’t believe it!” MinYoung shouted.”Me too,” Yura said coldly.”Is there a problem?”she asked her.”No,I’m just tired,I’ll rest now.”then she went in her room.

 “AISH!How could he!?” Yura shouted at the top of her lungs,luckily the rooms were soundproof.She called Changjo.”Yah!Come at the park near our house!NOW!”then she hung up. MinYoung heard it because she forgot to close the door but she just shrugged it off,”Maybe it’s her brother again,”she thought. Yura went out.He was already there.”YAH!”she shouted at him.”What?”he asked innocently.”How could you I thou-“she felt lips crashing on her own.”What was that for?”he just chuckled.”Why?can’t I kiss my girlfriend?”she scoffed.”Girlfriend?how can I be your girlfriend when you asked another girl to be your girlfriend?”she yelled at him.”I just wanted to make you jealous,don’t worry I’ll break up with her .”he smiled at her.”Break up with her?how about our friendship!?”Okay,we’ll just hide it,ok?”she nodded and she kissed him passionately.