Chapter 2

Not Another Fairytale

 

 

written by: missbluess

edited by: kwonkyu88

 

 

Donghae

 

I never think that punk will come back this early. But even if he already came back, I’m still the number 1 in my dad’s eyes. I’ll make sure that you will get a disaster soon

 

*RING RING RING!!! Who dare to call me at this time?!?

 

“Hi, babe”

Finally that woman called me

“Hi, babe, I’ve been waiting for your call all day..”

“Sorry babe, I just finished the shoot…” she answered me with her seducing voice.

“Do you want me to pick you up?”

“I would love that, I will just text you the address” she hang up the phone

So I’m going to meet her tonight. You know she’s totally different from Dara, but I really enjoy her company till now. I don’t have any reason to waste such a girl like her.

 

Dara

 

Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora, we gon party like lilililalala~

 

WHAT TIME IS IT NOW????? OMO!! I’m late I’m late.. wait, my phone!

“Good morning baby girl”

“Morning Donghae  oppa..”

“How’s your sleep my princess?”

“It’s good oppa, I think I need to prepare for the meeting now. I woke up late today”

“Aigoo, alright then.. see you later my baby girl..”

“See you later oppa, don’t forget to eat your breakfast..”

“Thanks for reminding me.”

“Drive safely oppa, byeee.”

    I need to prepare quickly, we will attend to a meeting later on. We really need this                project and I don’t want to disappoint Donghae oppa. I already work around 2 years for Donghae oppa, I never let him down before. I always do my best for him.

 

                    Jiyong

 

Today I’m going to the company to check with these two eyes of mine that my hyung can handle the company well, I can’t fully trust him. When we were young, he always ask me to do his assignment and homework. He threatened me that he will broke my guitar if I didn’t do what he asked me to. At that time I really treasured my guitar , because I need to save a lot money to buy it. My father thinks that it’s unnecessary to buy a guitar, so I need to buy it with my own money. I’m afraid if my hyung did something to the company, so I’ll ask my father permission if I can go to the company.

 

Author

 

“Dad, can I go to the company today?” Jiyong asked.

“I’ve told you before right.. that you don’t need to look after the company!”

“But dad, I just wanted to visit the company. I’ve got nothing to do at all today, beside it’s been a long time since I visit the company”

“Fine. But don’t do anything stupid at the company. If I heard something from my employee, I will never let you go to the company again.”

“Thank you dad.. oh, Top hyung still work in the company right?” Jiyong said with enthusiasm, he haven’t meet Top for 3 years.

“ Yeah… whatever” Mr. Kwon replied with his boring tone. He thought that Jiyong only wanted to play in the company, but he never realize the truth.

 

 

 “Excuse me, Ms, do you know where can I find Mr. Choi Seunghyun?” Jiyong asks the receptionist

“Havve you make an appointment before?”

“Nope, but I’m sure if you tell him my name he will let me in”

“Please wait for a second” the receptionist call the secretary of Top

“Sorry, but Mrs. Seunghyun still on the meeting. The meeting will finish 30 minutes from now, you can just wait for him in his room at the 20th floor.”

“Okay, thank you for your help” Jiyong give a smile to that receptionist

What a handsome and polite boy he is, I wish our director was like him’  The receptionist thought.

 

Jiyong continued his way to Top’s room. As he walk to the elevator, he realize that no one in the company recognize him.

I’m so unpopular in this company, they don’t know that I’m the son of their CEO geezzz…

Ding!!!! The elevator opened. The other employee were looking at Jiyong, it’s the first time they saw someone who wear hip hop cap and sneakers in that building. They really amused at him, no one in the company would dare to wear something like that except if they wish to get fired.

 

When Jiyong arrived at the 20th floor, the employee ask him to take a sit first.

 ‘it’s more than 30 minutes, how come he hasn’t show up yet’ Jiyong talked to himself

He get bored so he took his book and pencil from his back and try to compose a song. When he’s composing a song, suddenly the door opened followed by a scream

“JIYONG!!!!!  Yah!! You kid, why don’t you contact me in this 3 years”

“TOP HYUNG Whatsup!! I just get home yesterday” walking to TOP

“How can you be here? As long as I remember you’re taking music right?”

“Yeahhh.. but I planned about going to work in this company”

“it’s great, when will you start working?” sitting in one of the sofa

“I dunno, I took business lessons in New York with Choi’s men. It’s glad your Dad gave me such a chance to learn there.  But still, my dad doesn’t agree with it. He said that Donghae hyung will be the one who inherit the company”

“That old man… he have to give you a chance too, not only to Donghae” pointing to somewhere.

“What can I do,  I can’t easily change my dad’s decisions” sighing

“I’m sure you can do it Jiyong, you’re a lot better than that Donghae guy”

“ I hope so… I’ll try again later”

 

They talked together for 2 hour while eating lunch together. Then, Top’s secretary called him to tell him that he have an appointment at 2.30 pm.

“ It’s nice to talk again with you hyung, I think I need to go now since you’ve got something to do”

“Let’s talk again later. See you later bro”

“See you.. I’ll keep watching for you, don’t always think about girl hyung” Jiyong give his naughty smile

“Yah!!! Who said that I always think about girl!?”

“I could see it right into your eyes, I’ll look for someone who can be a great girlfriend for you hyung” walking to the door

“ take care of yourself befor..…” before Top can finished his sentence Jiyong has walked out the door.

 

Jiyong

 

I’m glad that I come here today and meet TOP hyung. Since I was small, he always take the role as a big brother to me. I can talk about everything I want with him.

I walked to the elevator again and they haven’t recognized me at all or they don’t even know that my dad has 2 sons. It’s better I think, because I can see how they work when their leader is not there.

 

BRAKK!!

 

Opppsss, I didn’t look at the way and bump to someone.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to bump you. I didn’t look at the way”

“It’s okay, sorry for not being careful too.” she kept picking up the paper.

I helped her of course, it’s my fault too. I gave her the paper I’ve picked up.

“Thank you..” she answered with her sweet voice

When she’s facing me. Only one word that come across my mind

 

Beautiful 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: It's me, kwonkyu88, posting... because I need to make some changes on missbluess's 'kind of writing'. LOL!

She's a great author but she really......don't care the format of the text :D 

To let our precious readers read this story clean and neat, I have to tidy up some of her typos, messy grammar and format. LOL. She needs to learn capitaling! hahaha. Kidding, nel!

So, how's this chapter? 

Kinda leave your comment here. I know I'm talking too much, it's just...in real life, she's so queit and I'm..THIS NOISY.

hahha. OKAY.

THANK YOU for reading, by the way :D

 

Have a nice day! xx.

 

 

P.S : to my precious, fannii407, a.k.a Mrs. Choi, THIS CHAPTER, AS I PROMISED YOU, MISSBLUESS INCLUDED CHOI SEUNGHYUN HERE!!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR FIRE DOWN!!! KKK~ OR ELSE, I'LL SET YOU ON FIRE WHEN I CAME TO BALI NEXT MONTH!