Prologue

Lost In Love

Hyun Seung sat quietly at the back of the bus, fingers tapping away at the leather seats as he stared mesmerizingly out of the window. Home was finally in sight and after five years of being gone he was finally glad to be back. Five years was a long time but everything still seemed the same. The shop at the corner was still the same, the people were still the same, even some of the older faces which had now grown older still looked the same. Everything was the same but he wasn't the same.

The same? He was far from it. The five years that he had spent away from home-away from everyone and everything he had grown accustomed to-had made him someone else of whom he wasn't entirely sure of. When he had left, it was for the best for both him and others around him. He was tired of being hurt, tired of running back to his boyfriend who didn't appreciate him, and tired of crying into his pillows. He had been tired of being bitter because of one man. If he wanted that type of damage done to his person he could have done it himself. That would have been collateral damage on his part.

Now, here he was on a bus back to the place where he once began and back to the place where his heart nearly ended. By leaving, he had assured himself that his life was for rent and that he was too much of a joke to stand up for himself. Leaving and coming back would have been the newest joke of the century but he was doing it. This time he had enough courage to stand up for himself...or at least that was what he had told G.D.

He leaned his head against the window and began to shovel though his jacket pocket for his phone. The way it was vibrating was beginning to get a bit annoying but what did expect when it was probably G.D peeving over the fact that he had simply left without giving him any forewarning.

Truth is, he had given him enough forewarning before he left. Didn't the topic of him wanting to go back home give him some hint? 

Hyun flipped open the phone, prepared to hear the man give him another long lecture that he did not deserve. 

“Hello?”

“Jang Hyun Seung! Where the hell are you? I woke up at 3 am and you're ing gone. Did you hear me? G-O-N-E!” G.D shouted over the phone.

Hyun rolled his eyes at the man's theatrics. He could have been the star in his own play.

“I'm about forty-five minutes from being home. Where are you?” He answered as if the answer was all too obvious.

G.D made a sound that almost resembled a choking noise. “You must be ing with me!”

“I you not. I'm on my way home now.” Hyun Seung reiterated.

G.D gave a frustrated sigh over the phone. “Well, just let me know when you get there, 'kay?”

“Sure...I guess.” He replied.

“Linkage, doll face?” 

“Yea.” 

Hyun hung up his phone and resumed the task of staring out of his window. Home...this wasn't exactly what he pictured himself to be doing in five years but it was step towards getting over it all and forgiving everyone that hurt him. At least now he would be able to safely say that he had closed up all of his old wounds and stopped them from tearing open, spilling out hurts, pains, tears, and mistrusts of several years.

He was tired of being afraid and tired of feeling as if he was dead. If he didn't try, how could he say that he was alive? His life wasn't for rent so he wasn't going to act like he was trapped on one side of the world and had to pay some form of rent to access the other half. From here, he was going to rebuild his life- the same life he had lost to that son of a , Yong Jun Hyung.


Author's Note: I don't know where this is going yet but I have a pretty good idea. Honestly...IDK what's up with me and having Hyun Seung bag on Junseob. XD I just like it like that (hit me Thunder XD). So much smexy Junseung in my life. I honestly wasn't planning on posting this entire story until it gets done but hn...I'm feeling good. (Oh god MBLAQ is so going to hit me for that).

Comment plz!