HaeKyu Wedding Series

Author's POV

"Kyuhyunnie, you looks really pretty!",the girl with blode hair said excitedly. The other girl named 'Kyuhyun' who wear very pretty wedding clothes only covering her eyes with her slender hands. She's very scared right now, her heart beating so fast. She can't even think anything anymore, Her head is blank. Full of fear, excited and.. happy.

"Unnie.. I'm so scared.. yet..I feels.. happy.."

"It's okay.. You'll be alright, Kyu",the blode girl answered trying to make Kyuhyun calm. Kyuhyun only smiling sadly, she can't. She's very scared.

"B-But...",Kyuhyun tried to protest. Even though, she know.. There's nothing to be protest.

"Gwenchana~",the blode girl said then hugging Kyuhyun tighly

"Thanks, unnie Hyukkie..",Kyuhyun said smiling prettyly. The blode girl named 'Hyukjae' only smiling as the response

"Your welcome, Kyuhyun ah",Hyukjae replying. Kyuhyun only smiles. This moment was very warm , yes, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae are bestfriend. They always together since child. But, Hyukjae is more older than Kyuhyun by two years. And, because of that, Hyukjae always protect Kyuhyun who in the past were very innocent cute girl. Suddenly, there's someone who knock the door. Making the girls gasp because shocked then they relase the warm hugs.

"Who's there?",Hyukjae asking

"It's me, Are Kyuhyun ready?",the woman behind the door ask

"Umma? I-I'm ready.. ",Kyuhyun answering

"Okay, then. We'll wait for 5 minutes. Then come out with Hyukjae, okay?",the woman said. Kyuhyun only mutter 'yes'. Then, they can hear the footsteps away. Kyuhyun immendiately grab Hyukjae's hand and pouting

"Unnie~ I'm still not ready yet!"

Hyukjae only smiling and trying to calm Kyuhyun down. After one minutes later, Kyuhyun calmed down. Kyuhyun muttered 'thanks' word to Hyukjae. Hyukjae only smiling. After four minute passes, Hyukjae hold Kyuhyun's shoulder gentlely, Kyuhyun only raise her head and looking at Hyukjae with question face.

"Kyu, It's the time"

Hyukjae said then grab Kyuhyun's hand, trying to comfort each other. Kyuhyun only smile.

"I am ready"

 

 

"Lee Donghae, Whether you want to accept Cho Kyuhyun in a state of happy or miserable, difficult or happy, rich or poor, chaste bond under the hand of God almighty?"

"I am willing to"

"Cho Kyuhyun, Whether you want to accept Lee Donghae in a state of happy or miserable, difficult or happy, rich or poor, chaste bond under the hand of God almighty?"

"I.. willing to"

"By me, As representative of the God, As witness coming together two humands child, You guys already blessed become couples husband and wife. Now, Please kiss your partner with all your love,,"

Donghae facing Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun facing Donghae. To be honest, Kyuhyun very nervous right now. In front her is the man she love with her heart. Now, this year, this day, this time, Donghae will become her husband. Slowly, Donghae pressed his lips to Kyuhyun's. Kissing it slowly with his heart, Kyuhyun closed her eyes enjoying the love kiss Donghae gave her.

 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah?"

Kyuhyun raise her head as she heard Donghae calling her with very gentle sound. Donghae smile handsomely then Kyuhyun's soft white milky pale cheeks slowly and gentlely. Kyuhyun only flushed and looked down, very shy because Donghae did that to her. Donghae only chuckle then smiling.

"Why are you still shy, Kyuhyun-ah?"

Kyuhyun only bit her lips, she still can't believe that Donghae now becoming her husband. But, she doesn't want to make Donghae getting bored because Kyuhyun's behavior towards him.

"I.. Just happy that now you're my husband.. I still.. Can't believe it.."

Kyuhyun answered shyly, her cheeks becoming very red because she said something like that. Becoming Donghae's wife, It's like Kyuhyun's dream. She wiling to wait for a thousand years only for becoming Donghae's wife. Kyuhyun freeze for a moment, Why Donghae didn't gave any replies or response?

Slowly, Kyuhyun raise her head again. She widen her eyes when seeing Donghae now becoming blank. Donghae didn't gave any gentle response, he only freeze there. It's looks like he's sad.. Sad? Why Donghae sad? 

Kyuhyun becoming very curious, seeing Donghae's reaction hurting Kyuhyun's pure heart. Why Donghae like this? Did Donghae didn't want to marry her? Do Donghae doesn't love her?

"Donghae.. sshi?"

Donghae suddenly raise his head and smiling then laughing. Kyuhyun only frowned her eyebrow, It's fakes..'

"Whats wrong? Why you frowned like that, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun flushed again hearing Donghae calling her with pet nicknames. Donghae only chuckle seeing Kyuhyun's shy behavior towards him. It's not like he's mocking or what, It's just looks too adorable.

"Nothing, Donghae-sshi.."

"Kyu, Looks like you should change your polite manners. Just call me Donghae or Hae Oppa, Because you're much younger than me,,"

"Ne, I will try my best"

Donghae only chuckle, his wife was very cute and adorable. She looks really cute, really pure and very innocent.. Donghae really feels bad lying at her, doing it only because of 'she' not because he want it..

"HaeHae oppa?"

Donghae raise his head again, and he's becoming blank. Kyuhyun really confused seeing Donghae's behavior. Whats wrong with him? '

"Whats wrong?",Kyuhyun ask concernly

"No..Nothing.."

"Are you sure?",Kyuhyun ask again with her doe pretty dazzling eyes, very worried about Donghae's condition right now. Donghae being stare like that really felling bad if he lying to this innocent pure person. Slowly, Donghae nod. Kyuhyun only smile,

"That's great then!"

Donghae smile bitterly, felling very bad lying at this person who become his wife now. Donghae really think how bastard he is, How could he do this to this pure innocent person? What will happen if this person know the truth? Donghae really can't seeing this person hurt.. Dongahe want to protect her, But..

"HaeHae oppa?"

Donghae still in his though, Making Kyuhyun stare at Donghae with confusion. Slowly, Kyuhyun placed her slender hands on Donghae's forehead gentlely, Donghae startle at Kyuhyun's doing. He stare at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun smile at him.

"You're not sick, Are you okay?"

Donghae still stare at Kyuhyun with hurtfull looks, Making Kyuhyun very sad yet very curious,

"Wanting to tell me? Maybe, I can help!"

Donghae only looked down, slowly he shaking his head. Kyuhyun only queit, then..

"If you already trust me, You can tell me then, HaeHae oppa!"

Donghae smile, suddenly he immendiately turn at Kyu and facing her

"HaeHae? Is that the nickname you decided to give me?"

Kyuhyun pout her lips, then nodding cutely, "Ne, Is that fine enough?"

Donghae smile, "No worries! It's more than fine, It's great!"

Hearing Donghae answering like that, making Kyuhyun very excited and happy. She immendiately smile and her eyes sparkling making her looks very cute and adorable like 5years old kids.

"Hehe, Glad to hear that you love it oppa!"

Donghae only smile, 'You're very innocent and pure, I am sorry for hurting you if you know the truth..'

 

Hi guys~ I AM back!

How about this? Is it long enough?

I think It's kind of short, Should I made it longer?

Hmm, Okay then~

Enjoy reading! -Sorry for distrubing! >< -

 

240 Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu. Seoul, South Korea  ❁ Lotte Hotel World Gangnam

Kyuhyun and Donghae arrive at Lottle Hotel World Gangnam. Donghae come out first from white limousine, Every girls in there freeze for a moments when they seeing Donghae come out. Donghae, wearing white tuxedo which mach with his body perfectly, and everyone must know that Donghae really have great body. His brown black hair, his sharp gentle eyes, and his black browties making him really looks perfect and he really like a prince. White Prince.

Every girls take hers handphone out and started snapshot Donghae. Donghae's presence really looks like a prince and a idol, Every girls in there falling in love with him in first-glance. Slowly, Someone came out from white limousine. Every girls suddenly stop taking a photo, They gasped seeing a young pretty girl came out with grogeous white wedding dress. Every mans suddenly stopped their movements, They really admire with the young girl.

Kyuhyun came out with pretty beautiful wedding dress, She smile when Donghae take her hands. Donghae who feels everyone stare at him started felling uncomfortable. What the hell? Suddenly, he caught one man staring lustly at Kyuhyun. Making Donghae frowned and looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun, with her pale white milky soft skin and her wonderful wedding dress making her looks like a queen. Very pretty and cute at the same time, Donghae can understand why people staring lustly at Kyu. But, still he really feels angry and mad when someone do that to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun now is his. No one else.

"HaeHae?"

Kyuhyun calling her husband softly, confused seeing her husband in angry and mad face. Donghae only smile then they started walking, ignoring all eyes on them. Kyuhyun had a hard time because of her long white dress and her shoes make her little hard to walking. Donghae who blind because of his possesiveness only walking fast.

"Donghae and Kyuhyun's room. Which number it is?"

Donghae ask fastly, Kyuhyun only winced because all of sudden Donghae's hand tightened against her milky hand. Making Kyuhyun feels hurt.

"Lee Honeymoon?"

"Yes"

"Number 153 sir, Have a great time together."

Without answering, Donghae immendiately grab Kyuhyun's hand and walking. Kyuhyun really feels hurt, she whimpering but Donghae didn't respond her.

"H-HaeHae... H-Hurt.."

"..."

"H-HaeHae.. W-Whats h-happen to you? I-It's h-hurt..."

"..."

"H-HaeHae?"

Kyuhyun only sigh helplessly. Whats wrong with her husband?

 

~Hope Loppe it~ Leave a comment! Sorry for lame update!

UkeKyuhyun