When We First Met: You Were a Drunkard

Flower Boy's Romantic Love

YOU POV:

" Yah babo! Aish~!! How can you get fired!! ...."  you stopped for a few seconds and rethink, " Jamkkamanyo- Psh it's her fault for being a brat! "  You laughed as your memories flashed back: You dumping ice cold water on a girl's head. Exhausted from the argument you had with your manager, you sat down on a near by bench in front of your apartment. You plugged you earphones on and listened to Exo's Wolf.

While you were busy listening to your favorite kpop group, they were drunk teenagers walking towards you. They were loud and unmannered.

 

Kim Seuk Hye POV:

As i was listening to my music i realized that it was later than i thought: 8:45. I got up and started walking.

And before i knew it i bumped into someone so hard that i fell on my . I looked at my IPOD, and the screen was shattered. I looked up and saw no one. But a moan caught my attention. A stranger was laying on the ground a couple of feet away from me.

" OMO~ "  i gasp. " Ya Gwenchana?? " 

" Uh~"

I plugged my nose, " Eww~ your breath stinks so much. "  I poked him on his sides, pinched his cheeks, and slapped his face but he didnt response to any of them.

( I cant let him here.... bums might steal his wallet. )

I suddenly felt rain drops falling down. "Oh! AIsh! "  Without thinking twice, i squat in front of him and grabbed his arms, placing them over my shoulders. In a Piggy Back position i TRIED so hard to run into the apartment building.

* In My Room *

Now that we were in my room, i took a closer look at him laying on my  bed, KOed.( -.- )

He wasn't ugly at all. His face looks smoother than mine!! I stepped closer to him and laid next to him face-to-face. His y perfect lips made my heart beat twice as fast. My face scooted so close to him without me even noticing.

Suddenly he opened his eyes slowly and softly. My eyes locked with his. And almost immediately he moved closer to me. So close i can feel and hear his breath.

Then suddenly those y full lips pressed gently against mine. ................................