two lu lu lu

H2O

 

 

 

 

 

H2O - 

chapter two

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On there way to whatever island Jongsuk is seemingly bringing him too, Woobin learns that merman don't only crave humans as a food source, they crave for dead fish on top of that. 

 

In retaliation for Jongsuk dragging him somewhere he isn't aware of, Woobin sits the merman down with him to watch a Hollywood movie about pirates, and what movie is better than the Pirates of the Caribbean. Woobin only forces Jongsuk to watch the one movie with mermaids and tears and all that , and Jongsuk, disappointing enough, doesn't even flinch (or care). 

 

"Wow" Jongsuk whistles when the one mermaid is captured, "she's a weakling." 

 

Woobin just stares at him, wondering idly if all mermaids and merman alike are thin and beautiful, because it sure seems like it. 

 

"It's a movie" Woobin points out, placing some popcorn in his mouth. 

 

"Where's her legs?" Jongsuk asks as he crinkles up his face in confusion. Woobin shrugs his shoulders, a smile on his lips. Jongsuk getting bored of the movie in the next 15 minutes (and Woobin sulks cause he really likes this series) decides to show off. "I can swim so much faster than your boat. Are you sure you don't want me to just carry you to island?"

 

Woobin gives him a pointed look at the mention of Jongsuk touching him in the water. 

 

"I'm not blood thirsty, I wouldve sang if I wanted to eat you." 

 

Woobin blinks to that, thinking oh yeah, he didn't even sing and wondering between that in wonder why he's so smitten if Jongsuk didn't even need to sing to make Woobin wanna bend over backwards for the merman. 

 

"Right, right, you're scared of water. I'll just have to teach you to swim, it'll take another hour before we get to the island." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The island for lack of better words, is beautiful. 

 

The water is clear and the sand is a pale colour that slips through his fingers each time he holds a handful up, inspecting each dot as Jongsuk slips his toes into the water. 

 

"Will you get your tail back if you touch the water?" Woobin asks curiously, looking up from his crouched position on shore.

 

Jongsuk gives him a cheeky smile, "nope, it has to touch my thighs before I get my tail back. Want to see?" 

 

Woobin eyes widen as the tall slim boy slowly steps, his steps seemingly longer feeling than they actually are, and Woobin gulps down his anxiety when Jongsuk finally steps lower and lower, finally a small light emits around Jongsuk, body falling forward into the water as the clothes disappear entirely off of his persona, a long blue fin flapping slowly against the water, underneath the beautiful merman. 

 

Woobin blinks away his awe. 

 

"Aren't you coming?!" Jongsuk hollers, voice filled with laughter, trying not to mock Woobin's obvious enchantment with Jongsuk's tail. 

 

"I'm scared!" Woobin screams back, though heading towards the water anyway, stopping when the water is high enough to meet his toes. Jongsuk stays in his place, eyes crinkled up as he smiles, urging Woobin to come to him. "You better not sing, or eat him," he murmurs mostly to himself as he takes another step forward, inhaling his own fears. 

 

"I won't" Jongsuk promises, floating on his stomach as he waits for Woobin to brave up to his thighs at least. "The water isn't going to eat you, plus, I can save you no matter what, so just hurry up."

 

"This is different" Woobin grumbles, "I haven't been swimming all my life." He takes another step forward, the water splashing his thighs without remorse, making swim shorts wet, he shivers, wondering if this really is a good idea, after all he can imagine his mom getting mad at him, especially since he's agreeing to swim with a merman --- that can possibly eat him. 

 

"There" Jongsuk says happily, arms out-stretched as he places his palms face-up, waiting for Woobin to grab his hands. "Now grab my hands." Woobin gives him a suspicious look, before suspiciously looking at the pale beautiful hands of the merman. Jongsuk rolls his eyes at him, "if you don't hurry up I really will consider eating you." 

 

Woobin hurriedly grabs the merman's hands, almost squealing like a woman when Jongsuk pulls him forward, making Woobin land face first in the water. It takes a brief second before he's popping back up, gasping and shivering in fear. 

 

The ocean after all, is dark.

 

"Stop worrying" Jongsuk bites out playfully, long arms pulling Woobin closer to him, Woobin allows him too, eyes darting nervously from Jongsuk to the water surrounding them. 

 

"The ocean is really dark" Woobin says nervously, wondering if maybe Jongsuk will decide this is a bad idea. 

 

"Mmmh," the merman merely hums, tugging Woobin backwards, further and further away from the shore and his boat. Woobin holds his breath, knowing in one more step he won't be able to touch the ground, and he'll be an easy victim for the merman in front of him. "I'm going to kiss you," Jongsuk says suddenly, and Woobin jumps

 

"What?" He says, voice becoming squeaky when he realizes Jongsuk has already cupped his face and begun to move in closer to him. Soon their lips are meeting, sparks flying everywhere and Woobin unwillingly finds himself closing his eyes, fireworks exploding behind each lid. When he finally opens his eyes, Jongsuk's lips no longer pressed against his, he's under the water, far from the surface and he can --- breathe

 

Jongsuk laughs, a cheeky smile following as bubbles float up from his mouth. "See, not so scary anymore, right?" 

 

Woobin blinks. "What's... What?" 

 

Jongsuk points down to Woobin's legs, "a mermaid can turn a human into a mermaid, even if it's only for awhile."

 

Woobin doesn't remembering hearing a legend like that, but maybe it doesn't happen often because mermaids just end up eating humans anyway. 

 

"You know," the merman says, blue fin propelling him past Woobin, leaving the human to blink down at his crimson red tail, "it's weird, mermaids can become humans and humans can become mermaids."

 

Woobin moves forward, just a bit, to test the waters and his new limb. "I guess it's only fair," Woobin finds himself saying as he crinkles up his face. 

 

"I guess" Jongsuk hums, "but mermaids don't actually eat humans." 

 

Woobin finally looks at Jongsuk, the merman's back to him as he swims around slowly, waiting for Woobin to follow him. "They don't?"

 

Jongsuk merely laughs, bubbles erupting from his mouth as they slowly float to the surface. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He merely swims beside Jongsuk, surprised when Jongsuk stops to talk to a few other mermaids along the way, and Woobin used to human woman has to divert his eyes from their s. 

 

"He's handsome" a girl coo's, and Jongsuk swats her away playfully.

 

"I only kissed him, I'm bringing him back to the shore soon, before it runs out." 

 

The girl merely scrunches up her face, gleaming eyes almost asking, what? and Woobin swallows away his curiosity, cause it can't be so bad if Jongsuk isn't saying anything. Jongsuk grabs his upper arm and they swim away before she can asks any more questions. 

 

"Why'd she seem so worried?" Woobin asks, crimson fin propelling him to keep up with Jongsuk's long graceful hits against the water. Jongsuk silently grabs Woobin's hand, fingers sliding in perfectly between the spaces in Woobin's own hands. 

 

"No reason" Jongsuk says idly, "she's just worrying over nothing." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It seems like time doesn't really matter deep in the ocean (this fact doesn't really surprise Woobin) and he finds himself laying down on a rock beside Jongsuk, surprised as he wonders multiple things about mermaids. 

 

"What did you mean that mermaids don't eat humans?" Woobin finds himself asking, rolling onto his side to look at Jongsuk. 

 

"When we drag them under water we're courting them to be our mates," he pauses, seemingly looking like he's actually considering not telling Woobin this, "we convert them into mermaids, because mermaids can't be humans forever, but humans can be mermaids forever." 

 

Woobin hums softly, he's always hated the feel of someone touching his hands, but for some reason it feels nice when Jongsuk does it. "So that's why you didn't sing to me? Because you don't want to make me your mate?"

 

Jongsuk laughs, "no" Woobin blinks, cheeks flushing, "I can't because you're another male, my song wouldn't work on you." 

 

Woobin wrinkles his forehead, "so then..."

 

"Well," Jongsuk says with a light tone, "I'm hoping you'll just want to be a mermaid with me forever. But I have a feeling that won't happen." 

 

"Uh," he says awkwardly, "I'm sorry but..."

 

"No, no, I know" Jongsuk waves off. "Any other questions."

 

Woobin's cheeks go red, "how do mermaids have ?" 

 

Jongsuk's eyes twinkle. "Well, of course we just go to land and turn into humans. Want to try?" 

 

Woobin almost chokes on the water surrounding them, before looking up at Jongsuk with a glare. "Of course not!" He screeches out softly, cheeks as red as a cheery and Jongsuk barks out a laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thanks for all the subscribers, EVERYONE IS PLEASED WITH THE MERMAN!JONGSUK I SEE. 

HOHOHOHOHO

Mermaid . mmmmh yummy o3o