[1/5]

I have Onew Condition!】- [0/5] Lee Taemin

 

When people first meet you, they think you were a nice and cute girl.

But when people got to know you more, they came across a horrible fact.

You were clumsy...and you go to a dance school, thanks to your family wanting you to be more graceful.

It was such a pity.

Such a good person like you, couldn't even pass one class because of her clumsiest, thus getting bad grades.

You thought that you should just stop trying and should ask your parents to get you out of that school, but at the same time, you didn't want to disappoint them.

You sighed with frustration as you sat in class hearing the teacher explain the final.

"You have to dance 4 unique or classical dances for your final. You have 2 weeks to practice for it."

The school bell rung and you walked out of school with a sad expression on your face.

You couldn't dance...!

You sighed again and walked forward to go home.

Suddenly there was an impact of some kind behind you and you stumbled and landed on your stomach.

"Owie~..."

You sat up and saw Taemin looking guiltily at you.

You smiled, but it dropped as you remembered of what happened in class.

Taemin noticed and helped you up.

"Anything wrong, Noona?"

You were used to being called, "Noona"...even though he was older than you by a year...

"I just can't dance!"

You weren't ashamed to tell him that, you knew each other for 3-5 years already.

"Oh? Maybe I can teach you!"

Your eyes brightened.

"Really!?"

Taemin nodded his head and told you when you should meet up and everything.

You smiled brightly and skipped home.

A/N: How was it? It will get better! I promise! Hope you like~.