Trying to Control Myself

Do you believe in true love?

 

I studied Advertising, so I went looking for a job. I went to many interviews, until I got a call from a certain agency. I was really starting to think I was dreaming. Dreams are always too good to be real. But, I still went over there and I got the job.  You don’t know how happy I was.

Days go by and I started to improve my Korean , and even make friends. Yeah, it was hard being away from my country, and my family but this whole new experience was awesome.

One day I went to work as usual, but while I waited for the elevator, I saw a bunch of people coming in the same direction, and I guy with sunglasses was in the middle. When the elevator doors open I went it, and all that people too I felt crushed in the back.

But I kept looking at  the guy, he’s brown-ish hair and he was tall, all I could see from my position was his profile but oh it was a beautiful one. Then it strike me. It was him, how I couldn’t recognize it earlier when I spend half my teenage life watching him.

 I was about to get out of the elevator but one of his bodyguards move and my stuff felt down. “Yay, great moment to look like a fool” I said to myself. But Kyuhyun hurry up to help me. I couldn’t look him . I was too embarrassed, all I could do was say thank you, and I just disappeared.

But when I got to my desk I realize that I really was a fool. I had left my bag in the floor. My wallet, all my info was in there. I hurry up to the hall and he was there like looking for me, and when he saw me I was so close to turn around and go back to my seat, but it was too late. He smile and I said thank you again. Around him, particularly around that idol you adore, it was pretty difficult to speak. He then said that seeing how much he bump into each other if it was okay to have some coffee. “YES YES YES YES YES” I was screaming on the inside, while the me outside give him a nervous smile and say a barely audible yes.  I told him I was gonna talk to my boss, but then he say “Don’t worry, ill speak with him later”

My mind couldn’t accept what was happening. There he was, walking beside me, the guy I had dream with so many times before. Although he was 27, he didn’t look his age. He was so handsome in person as he was in pictures.

We took a seat on a little coffee shop inside the building and we started talking. I told him everything about me, I’ve always been very open with people, and although first I was very shy he was very nice. When we got to the music part, I told him I listen to KPOP he was amazed, and I told him everything, minus the “im your biggest fan” part.

He was so happy to hear that, and it was a really good time. Until I felt some flashes, and when I look back, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Paparazzis everywhere. “They always do this, and they ruin everything” still he smile at them and he told me to get up and walk with him, I did as he say and started walking to my office but he took my hand and left a piece of paper , before leaving in a rush.

As I got back to my office, I was still trying to understand what was happening. Was I dreaming? I asked myself as pinch my arm just to discover I wasn’t.  It was so unreal. Here I was living sometimes fangirls had dream so often, me included.

Then I remember the paper he had given to me, and I smile just came out. He had given me his number, beside there was a face with the tongue out. I bite my lips and just saved the number in my phone.

That week I struggle with myself trying to think what to do with the number. Should I call him? But he’s a busy person. But if I don’t call him and he forgets about me?.

I went on like this, till the weekend when I finally decided to call him. I hadn’t felt that nervous since…since..ever!